Embarrassing moments with the wife when traveling to Europe

davidst01

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I see 'you guys' [perfectly normal mixed couples] all the time, in the shopping malls, in the restaurants, mingling within the other perfectly normal Thai couples, blending in and generally being part of society.... 

I see these perfectly normal mixed couples when I do a school run, even when I'm in the pub or on a flight.

But what really stands out are the horror shows or the starkly juxtaposed couples... we perhaps notice these couples more and we read of these relationships on this forum because normal people tend not to want to open themselves up so much on a public forum regardless of anonymity.

One thing is for sure... Taking anyone out of their comfort zone and there will be stories.... be it a high society lords sitting on the floor of an Isaan hut or a bar girl seated at silver service table....

Last paragraph....very true

On 3/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, myshem said:

Grow some and you will understand that they can change. But of course it also depends on who you marry at first... (so you would need to grow some before marriage)

didn't know the size of the b...s had anything to do with getting along with a wife, did yours (husband/wife) complain about your size? mine is happy with the size of mine, FYI sex life is all good as well, a side from wife's personality high and lows but that comes and goes. Funny how a simple comment about not getting along with a wife got so much negativity and sadness from some posts, it's very obvious that many posting have a very boring or non existing life, feel pity for them

18 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

didn't know the size of the b...s had anything to do with getting along with a wife, did yours (husband/wife) complain about your size? mine is happy with the size of mine, FYI sex life is all good as well, a side from wife's personality high and lows but that comes and goes. Funny how a simple comment about not getting along with a wife got so much negativity and sadness from some posts, it's very obvious that many posting have a very boring or non existing life, feel pity for them

Highs and lows???  Got to be the menopause...don't worry, it has to end at some point....

3 minutes ago, blazes said:

Highs and lows???  Got to be the menopause...don't worry, it has to end at some point....

the sooner the better.... she can't accept that's the case

And now you understand why I have no desire to return to the West.

I though you were embarrassed because she did something really Thai, like spending 5 minutes picking her nose.

Edited by connda

On 3/30/2019 at 6:34 PM, Lacessit said:

Cut her some slack. She has virtually zero knowledge of what the norms are outside Thailand. Take that into account.

I didnt know the norms of the outside world on my first trip outside of oz but left the toaster at home.