Patong lifeguard wins first prize in the Thai lottery, 30 million baht

webfact

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Big mistake to publish your mug and family for all to see, soon, all the relatives he never knew he had will coming out the woodworks, not to mention other unsavory characters who will eye for a spoil of the prize...

hmmmm, 30 mil  ..... did they mention any location or where i can locate him...  :whistling:

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

hmmmm, 30 mil  ..... did they mention any location or where i can locate him...  :whistling:

Try the beach in Patong.  He works there ... or did work there.  All his 'mates' will soon clean him out to pay off their loans, or ask for a loan ... 

She will get a nice big house with ford explorer and he will get a Mia noia and a BMW. The kids when they grow up will have local throwing themselves at them in the hope of getting potted and big sinsod.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Galactus said:

i feel happy when low income poor people won those lotteries!

bc this money will have a huge and nice impact in their lives.

kids will get better education and care, they get a house, maybe a business, all good.

happy for this family.

Lady in our village won 1st prize a few years ago, single ticket but still 6 million bht. Blew the lot in just over a year. Cars for the kids and a failed restaurant business took most of the money.

Nice lady but no idea how to handle that much cash.

14 hours ago, Galactus said:

i feel happy when low income poor people won those lotteries!

bc this money will have a huge and nice impact in their lives.

kids will get better education and care, they get a house, maybe a business, all good. 

happy for this family.

The problem is that low income people in general and especially here in Thailand usually have completely no idea about how to manage money, so most likely the money is gone before the kids go to university.

Edited by jackdd