Paying Thai girlfriend a "salary"

Do what I do.

Tell her that your Dad has gifted you 30 million baht but you cannot collect it until your next birthday, next year, and if she can help you to live until then that you will give her half of it.  :cheesy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sencelebi said:

You don't pay salary to your GF or wife. Unless you are getting into relationship with a hooker.

You'll need to be telling plenty of middle class Thai guys they married a hooker then.

My BiL gives his schoolteacher wife his entire wage packet every month unopened.

My neighbours (mostly management and professionals) all pay their wife's a 'wage'.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, Dingo1170 said:

My girl has her own job own car own money and tries to pay her way for everything, I dont let her, I tell her to pay her car off sooner, she is a real diamond.

How often do you have sex with her? 1x week?, 1x month?

Women who love you don't seem to have much sex with you.

Women you pay, have sex with you every time you want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Why do you keep asking people how often they have sex ?

Why dont you just start a thread asking the question and so everyone can inform you how often they have sex  ?

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Why do you keep asking people how often they have sex ?

Why dont you just start a thread asking the question and so everyone can inform you how often they have sex  ?

Not a good idea.  They might confuse him with you as the most sex on the mind poster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, Dingo1170 said:

My girl has her own job own car own money and tries to pay her way for everything, I dont let her, I tell her to pay her car off sooner, she is a real diamond. Oh these uneducated barwhores from Isaan gamble your hard earned cash away without a thought as to how long it took you to make. Wise up Forrest.

Your girl sounds different.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Correction: women who feel like they already control you don't have much sex with you. Love has nothing to do with it, nor does money. The only difference is that a woman you're paying knows she's not in control, while a woman you love and live with knows she's got your balls in her purse.

You can easily get the same effect by not living with her and not letting her control you. Money not required. I realize we're probably not the same age group, but my current gf is in her early 20's and I'm approaching 40 - she actually wants more sex than I can handle - I have never paid her anything beyond 7-11 food and the occasional dinner. She has a job and doesn't need my money.

I did try the live-in "paid girlfriend" route when I first came to Thailand. Ended up leaving Thailand after 3 months because it was a miserable experience, to say the least. Dated only normal nice girls since.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I did try the live-in "paid girlfriend" route when I first came to Thailand. Ended up leaving Thailand after 3 months because it was a miserable experience, to say the least. Dated only normal nice girls since.

Unfortunately at 63 I have no option but to pay a 20 year old (or 30yo) to live with me.

But hey, it's not the end of the world!

But it's still kind of odd,

Surely if they REALLY loved you, they'd want you to be happy and have sex whenever you wanted?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Unfortunately at 63 I have no option but to pay a 20 year old (or 30yo) to live with me.

But hey, it's not the end of the world!

Well, you mentioned she takes care of your son - so at least you're getting a (very) good deal!

I honestly have no idea what I'd do or where I'll be at 63. If I'm single I doubt I'd want a live-in girlfriend, but if kids are involved, maybe...

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 6:32 PM, NCC1701A said:

set your budget (which should be zero) and tell her that is it. if she does not like it she will be instantly replaced. 

If she is not an old bird,  under 30,  she will soon replace the cheap charlie .

Salaries should be age related , it is a buyers market .555

Edited by elliss

14 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Well, you mentioned she takes care of your son - so at least you're getting a (very) good deal!

I honestly have no idea what I'd do or where I'll be at 63. If I'm single I doubt I'd want a live-in girlfriend, but if kids are involved, maybe...

I'm 69 and my current wife is 53.  I still have to beat her off with a stick.  This is the paradox.  As we get older we want less.  As they get older they want more.  Most probably before you are dead. :cheesy:

• Haha 1

My father and mother set a budget and lived within that budget. My father worked. My mother stayed home. She bought her own cars, bought her own clothes & salon and beauty supplies from that budget.

Was she paid a salary?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmd8800 said:

My father and mother set a budget and lived within that budget. My father worked. My mother stayed home. She bought her own cars, bought her own clothes & salon and beauty supplies from that budget.

Was she paid a salary?

You must of had a money tree growing in the back yard if dad was the only one working or he paid her an allowance.  My dad paid my mom.  He didn't know it but he also paid her boyfriend.  Kids know everything. 

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Sad 1

I met and quite a few this woman in their 30 s that had their own business everything,just no boyfriend. I am married and my wife had a house and a business when we met 20 yrs ago(3 houses now). She never needed my money. Of course I pay for this and that but no salary. 

It's simple.you meet somebody who s Job it is to provide for the family. You tell them to quit- you pay. just like that.

• Haha 1

There are good women to be found here as not all Thai women are on "the game".

I meet wonderful women all the time that any man could be proud of.

I think that you are unlikely to find the right woman in a bar or nightclub. Find a girl with a good job instead.

If you are not going to live here full time or marry the right woman and take her home then forget love.

Best to stick with pay by the hour girls and safer too.

Most women here just want a man to love and be loved. They also want a roof over their head and food on the table. Just like at home.

You may also need to help support her parents when they get old because it is expected of the children in Asia.

My 9 year old daughter has already promised to provide for me when she works. I had no expectations so it is a part of them.

Treat them right and they really will love you forever. But long distance cannot work sorry.

Edited by Billthekiwi
Correction.

The biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. 

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, or The bottom line is this. Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop constantly asking "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy? I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take over.

If she is looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, Leaver said:

You had the same bar girl for 8 years, every time you came to Thailand?  She mustn't be very attractive, or a decent shag. 

How many times did she change or arrival and departure dates, to fit in with her other clients?  ????

Ever heard of e mail? I gave her advance notice of my arrival and she would be available.

Anyway, I never went with DDG BGs as they were too popular and thought they were special. I preferred the ones that had to try harder.

BTW, someone doesn't have to look attractive to be a nice person and like sex.

Her in particular- average looking. Certainly didn't make me want to run away in the morning.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, marcusarelus said:

You must of had a money tree growing in the back yard if dad was the only one working or he paid her an allowance.  My dad paid my mom.  He didn't know it but he also paid her boyfriend.  Kids know everything. 

??????

Back in the 50s and 60s it was normal for a wife to stay home and not work a paid job.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If she is looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

Great advice. Women push forward constantly because it's their natural drive to gain as much control as they can. Ironically the more control they get, the less respect they have for "their" man, and the more likely they are to withhold sex and bang other guys on the side as they're no longer attracted to their "husband".

I'm actually about to dump my current girlfriend because she's been too controlling and needy. Resisted her moving in for 2 years and told her I don't want to live with her, but a couple months back she made a copy of my key without permission and started coming over every night. Had many talks trying to explain to her I need my space but she no longer listens, so it's time to end it. Can't fix a relationship that's already broken - gotta start a fresh new one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Great advice. Women push forward constantly because it's their natural drive to gain as much control as they can. Ironically the more control they get, the less respect they have for "their" man, and the more likely they are to withhold sex and bang other guys on the side as they're no longer attracted to their "husband".

I'm actually about to dump my current girlfriend because she's been too controlling and needy. Resisted her moving in for 2 years and told her I don't want to live with her, but a couple months back she made a copy of my key without permission and started coming over every night. Had many talks trying to explain to her I need my space but she no longer listens, so it's time to end it. Can't fix a relationship that's already broken - gotta start a fresh new one.

Soooo, you'll be moving to far far away then. Sounds like she thinks she owns you, and you know what that means. A woman scorned and all that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

You sound like a man of intelligence and reason. I would have kicked her out the first time I found her in the apartment, taken her keys on the spot, and told her to hit the road. Control can be an awful thing, if abused. It is incumbent upon us to maintain it, if we want to maintain possession of our manhood and cajones. Who makes the rules anyway? If and when they stop listening, it no longer a healthy relationship. Time to move on. Good fortune to you, and good riddens to her!

• Thanks 1

I recommend viewing Studio Brule on You tube regarding feminism.  I am not sure whether giving the name of the channel is permitted on TV.  If it is removed, send me a PM and I will send you the URL.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

You should put an advertisement on Craigslist :

*63 year old British guy, looking for a self sufficient 20 year old Thai woman who doesnt mind me banging you anytime I want, whether you want to or not , must have an interest in my ex-Wife  and enjoy my incessant whines about how She left me and took my house , Nurses will be given preferably treatment from all the applicators to this position *

‘Applicators’ ?  Wouldn’t that be applicants ? ????????‍????????

On 4/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, baansgr said:

Everyone pays their Mrs a salary here, even those that swear blind they dont as they are Bangkok Chinese. Its the way of Thailand, hence why Im single. 50k is way too steep

mayhap you are single because you think all thai women are whores

• Like 1
  • Sad 1