information needed

hi there im off to get my new pp that i lost, but i dont have anything with name and address on in thailand as i am staying with a friend, i have my online banking statements from the uk with my debit card copy of pp, anything else I can use or do any help appreciated thanks in advance

Check with your Ministry of Foreign Affairs(or whatever it is called in your country) before proceeding. Most have websites outlining procedures and costs for replacing lost passports. Stating your nationality here may elicit replies from fellow countrymen.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you bank statements from the UK are mailed to your address here they would be accepted.

They will accept about anything that has your address here on it. If in Thai it has to be translated.

it is from my online banking has my uk name and address on will that work, as i dont have nothing at all with a thai address in my name 

2 minutes ago, whats the crack said:

it is from my online banking has my uk name and address on will that work, as i dont have nothing at all with a thai address in my name 

It have to show your address here.

6 hours ago, bigginhill said:

Why does he need documentation with a thai address?

A tourist wouldnt have it, and there must be tourists who lose passports every day.

Maybe a copy of flight details would be useful. 

this is why asking the question because the information that is showing is for people who have residency 

not for a short holiday and visit family 

Probably O.K. I am assuming that when you apply for your passport, you will be signing a form to this effect:

"I certify that all information filed in support of this application is true, and that filing false information is a criminal offence."