Ozzy Osbourne’s son Jack brutally attacked in coffee shop in unprovoked assault

snoop1130

Ozzy Osbourne’s son Jack brutally attacked in coffee shop in unprovoked assault

By Jill Robinson

dfgr.JPG

WIREIMAGE - GETTY / Jack Osbourne has been brutally attacked by a stranger in a coffee shop in and unprovoked assault

JACK Osbourne has been brutally attacked by a stranger in a coffee shop in an unprovoked assault.

TMZ reports the 33-year-old son of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne was enjoying a drink on the patio of a coffee shop in Studio City, Los Angeles when he received a blow to the head from a stranger.

The outlet says Jack is "fine" despite the assault, which appeared to be carried out by a homeless person.

It adds that Jack reportedly got up and threw his coffee at the man as he ran off.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8795041/ozzy-osbourne-son-jack-attacked/

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

was enjoying a drink on the patio of a coffee shop in Studio City, Los Angeles when he received a blow to the head from a stranger.

i used to live and work in Studio City. Almost sure I know where this happened.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Met Ozzy in the local gas station uk where i used to live
Very down to earth guy ,jack was probably only 3 back then
Watched their America tour on tv,he’s turned out to be a very sensible fella [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 2

Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of children around the world  get murdered and raped in other news so why should this get headline news ?  The world and the reporting media appears to have lost it's sense of priority !!   But of course moral reporting does not contribute to money made by the reporting media from click bait.

Edited by geoffbezoz
  • Confused 1