EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

webfact

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

If all the ‘Am I Bovvereds’ had voted to Leave, you might be enjoying a better quality of life now, courtesy of a government not shackled to the EU and all it’s costs.
You are both part of the current problem, but you cannot see it.

how on earth can i be part of a current problem when i didnt vote or are you suggesting that people have seen the lies and stupidity of brexit and decided to voice an opinion,again your usual shackles outburst,those shackles do not effect your day to day living one iota,its all in your head because your a bulldog who thinks british is still the best,make up man those days are long gone and wont return,the UK is not singapore or switzerland like some clown claimed we could be after brexit,those nations arent shackled with lazy benefit scroungers and alcoholics and they also have strong currencies which is a good help.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please dont join the pattaya flying club not a pretty sight all that blubber having to be scraped of the pavements.[emoji23]

Nope, not fat or a flyer or in Pattaya.
Why do you assume anybody has blubber? Hey, thats not you in the Union Jack onesie is it? You have that certain air about your posts. Is that another reason why you are so bitter and twisted about every bloody thing? They won’t let you wear the baby grow anymore?

4 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Farage's 'reorg' is gaining pace and will wipe smiles off faces throughout the summer:

nice to see to numbers reaching 3 figures,the march for brexit barely made 2 ????   seems like he knows brexit isnt going to happen now,never mind at least he has realised forming a party to try and deliver it is a better idea than jumping of a cliff 

https://news.sky.com/story/their-first-decision-was-to-go-on-holiday-eu-fears-uk-will-waste-brexit-delay-11695220

'Their first decision was to go on holiday': EU's Verhofstadt fears UK will waste Brexit delay

Guy Verhofstadt says the delay is "too near for a substantial rethink of Brexit" and "too far away to prompt any action".

A top EU figure has said he fears Britain will waste its latest Brexit reprieve and "run down the clock" once again.

European Parliament Brexit co-ordinator Guy Verhofstadt told the European Parliament that the bloc's decision to grant a delay until the end of October risked prolonging the uncertainty.

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Nope, not fat or a flyer or in Pattaya.
Why do you assume anybody has blubber? Hey, thats not you in the Union Jack onesie is it? You have that certain air about your posts. Is that another reason why you are so bitter and twisted about every bloody thing? They won’t let you wear the baby grow anymore?

why would someone not fond of brexit want to wear a unionjack onesie,i would expect you to wear the EU flag,you really need to get a grip and back on topic,now when is brexit going to happen so i can visit the owl and malagateddys party up in issan

3 hours ago, bomber said:

how on earth can i be part of a current problem when i didnt vote or are you suggesting that people have seen the lies and stupidity of brexit and decided to voice an opinion,again your usual shackles outburst,those shackles do not effect your day to day living one iota,its all in your head because your a bulldog who thinks british is still the best,make up man those days are long gone and wont return,the UK is not singapore or switzerland like some clown claimed we could be after brexit,those nations arent shackled with lazy benefit scroungers and alcoholics and they also have strong currencies which is a good help.

Blimey. Hope you like Portugal (and vice versa)!

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

i will leave you in the UK to enjoy the fruits of a no brexit.please dont go near any high buildings ????

Thanks for your good wishes and I wish you well in Portugal. If I can reciprocate...………..

Dangerous Places in Portugal

It’s not uncommon for homeless people, drug dealers, and mischievous youths to hang around popular tourist destinations. The area surrounding Porto Cathedral can be particularly seedy. The area behind Sao Bento station and the streets in Vila Nova de Gai are other areas to avoid if possible.

As you travel through Portugal, keep an eye on the time. If it’s getting late and the sun is starting to go down, it might be best to leave the rest of your itinerary for another day.

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Yes, it’s true that the EU protects whistleblowers. Another great example of the EU’s achievements and the benefits of being a bloc. 

Can I refer you to my earlier post No 368. When I mentioned the Chief financial officer to the E.u. She was sacked, like many others because they were whistleblowers. And then do your  own investigation. Hopefully this may help you to smell the coffee.

10 minutes ago, aright said:

Thanks for your good wishes and I wish you well in Portugal. If I can reciprocate...………..

Dangerous Places in Portugal

It’s not uncommon for homeless people, drug dealers, and mischievous youths to hang around popular tourist destinations. The area surrounding Porto Cathedral can be particularly seedy. The area behind Sao Bento station and the streets in Vila Nova de Gai are other areas to avoid if possible.

As you travel through Portugal, keep an eye on the time. If it’s getting late and the sun is starting to go down, it might be best to leave the rest of your itinerary for another day.

project fear mate,without even a sketch of any research.

2046413770_InternationalLivingsTop10PlacesToRetireAbroadIn2018.html

54 minutes ago, aright said:

Oh! You want the Research!

Tips on Portugal Warnings or Dangers – Stay Safe!

https://www.smartertravel.com/tips-portugal-warnings-dangers-stay-safe/

i would rather use a highly rated site with proper facts like numbero with the facts than read a load of waffle written for school kids

Europe_ Crime Index by Country 2019.html

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

i would rather use a highly rated site with proper facts like numbero with the facts than read a load of waffle written for school kids

Europe_ Crime Index by Country 2019.html 27.78 kB · 0 downloads

Smarter Travel is a highly respected travel agent based in Boston Mass. Why would they want to frighten off the very tourists the success of their business depends on? However your response was anticipated. Whenever you meet something you disagree with you rubbish it.....written for school kids indeed.

Tips To Avoid Petty Crime

"Some ways to avoid being a victim of a petty crime are obvious - don't carry a lot of cash, keep valuables well concealed and stay alert. But there are a few other suggestions that will help you enjoy a safe, crime-free trip to Portugal:

Invest in a money belt and wear it in the front, under your clothing.

If you use a shoulder bag, choose one with a sturdy strap (preferably metal-lined), and wear it across your chest.

Carry backpacks on your chest rather than your back and keep zippers securely locked.

Never carry more money than what you need for the day.

While sitting in a restaurant, keep purses and bags on your lap. If this is not possible, keep them in your sight and firmly wrap the straps around either your arm or your leg. And always keep them zipped. Never leave a wallet sitting on your table. Gives thieves an easy snatch and grab the opportunity.

Avoid wearing visible jewelry.

Prior to traveling, make copies of all important documents (passport, ID, visa) and store the copies in a secure place. Keep originals on you, stored securely in your money belt.

If you need to check your guidebook or map, try to do so while sitting in a restaurant or cafe. If this is not possible, lean against a nearby wall while you consult your paperwork."

These are not comments I would expect to see In German, French, British holiday advice documents.

14 minutes ago, aright said:

Smarter Travel is a highly respected travel agent based in Boston Mass. Why would they want to frighten off the very tourists the success of their business depends on? However your response was anticipated. Whenever you meet something you disagree with you rubbish it.....written for school kids indeed.

Tips To Avoid Petty Crime

"Some ways to avoid being a victim of a petty crime are obvious - don't carry a lot of cash, keep valuables well concealed and stay alert. But there are a few other suggestions that will help you enjoy a safe, crime-free trip to Portugal:

Invest in a money belt and wear it in the front, under your clothing.

If you use a shoulder bag, choose one with a sturdy strap (preferably metal-lined), and wear it across your chest.

Carry backpacks on your chest rather than your back and keep zippers securely locked.

Never carry more money than what you need for the day.

While sitting in a restaurant, keep purses and bags on your lap. If this is not possible, keep them in your sight and firmly wrap the straps around either your arm or your leg. And always keep them zipped. Never leave a wallet sitting on your table. Gives thieves an easy snatch and grab the opportunity.

Avoid wearing visible jewelry.

Prior to traveling, make copies of all important documents (passport, ID, visa) and store the copies in a secure place. Keep originals on you, stored securely in your money belt.

If you need to check your guidebook or map, try to do so while sitting in a restaurant or cafe. If this is not possible, lean against a nearby wall while you consult your paperwork."

These are not comments I would expect to see In German, French, British holiday advice documents.

jesus christ man i was 51 last week,does your mam still wipe your anus for you. Britain and france are top terrorist targets,surely you must have a TV in your house,if not tell ya mam you want want for xmas.in the meantime observe the link below.

Safest countries in Europe_ The European countries among world safest _ Travel News _ Travel _ Express.co.uk.html

2 hours ago, aright said:

Oh! You want the Research!

Tips on Portugal Warnings or Dangers – Stay Safe!

https://www.smartertravel.com/tips-portugal-warnings-dangers-stay-safe/

the nearest towns to my home now and when i move,blows your project fear to pieces.

Crime Comparison Between Darlington, United Kingdom And Viseu, Portugal. Safety Comparison..html

37 minutes ago, bomber said:

jesus christ man i was 51 last week,does your mam still wipe your anus for you. Britain and france are top terrorist targets,surely you must have a TV in your house,if not tell ya mam you want want for xmas.in the meantime observe the link below.

Safest countries in Europe_ The European countries among world safest _ Travel News _ Travel _ Express.co.uk.html 140.98 kB · 0 downloads

Now who is acting childish? We were talking about general crime and now you want to change the subject. Having lost the argument on petty general/tourist crime which you are obviously desperately uncomfortable with you change it to terrorism. I and many people I know have been  victims of petty crime I don't know of anyone personally who has been a victim of terrorism in the UK, do you? In 2017 there were less than 50 victims of terrorism in the UK. Are you seriously comparing the two? In 2017 it was estimated there were 8 million crime incidents in the UK. With your MSc in Engineering can you tell me in a population of 60 million the odds against being a victim of terrorism as opposed to a victim of general crime in the UK? 

7 minutes ago, aright said:

Now who is acting childish? We were talking about general crime and now you want to change the subject. Having lost the argument on petty general/tourist crime which you are obviously desperately uncomfortable with you change it to terrorism. I and many people I know have been  victims of petty crime I don't know of anyone personally who has been a victim of terrorism in the UK, do you? In 2017 there were less than 50 victims of terrorism in the UK. Are you seriously comparing the two? In 2017 it was estimated there were 8 million crime incidents in the UK. With your MSc in Engineering can you tell me in a population of 60 million the odds against being a victim of terrorism as opposed to a victim of general crime in the UK? 

i lost no argument on petty crime/tourist crime,i wont be a tourist and the petty crime figures compared to my present abode and future abode blow your myth to pieces,yes i did add the terrorist facts in for good measure as you can survive a theft but not a bullet,i think most would agree with me,50 terrorist attacks to iam sure 0 in portugal isnt even debatable,ive already done the UK v portugal comparison do you want me to post it to end the debate once and for all. i dont see how you can call me childish,the facts/figures destroy you.

14 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

7 yrs ago, and he wanted to change the E.u. Likewise David Cameron also wanted change, even just before the people’s referendum. Then reality struck in,and he realized that it would be impossible to change course. Therefore better to jump ship, before it hits an iceberg.

22 minutes ago, bomber said:

i lost no argument on petty crime/tourist crime,i wont be a tourist and the petty crime figures compared to my present abode and future abode blow your myth to pieces,yes i did add the terrorist facts in for good measure as you can survive a theft but not a bullet,i think most would agree with me,50 terrorist attacks to iam sure 0 in portugal isnt even debatable,ive already done the UK v portugal comparison do you want me to post it to end the debate once and for all. i dont see how you can call me childish,the facts/figures destroy you.

They are nonsense figures to a thinking man.

You choose a comparison between Darlington and Viseu. Darlington last year had 110 recorded police crimes per 1000 head of population, Chesterfield had 55 and my town had 23. Had you chosen my town or thousands of other towns with low crime rates the results would have been completely different. 

Your conclusion relating to two towns, then extrapolated to two countries is mathematically illiterate.

As for you not being a tourist do you think the criminal is going to look at you and say to himself he's not a tourist I won't steal from him. That's mentally illiterate. 

They are nonsense figures to a thinking man.
You choose a comparison between Darlington and Viseu. Darlington last year had 110 recorded police crimes per 1000 head of population, Chesterfield had 55 and my town had 23. Had you chosen my town or thousands of other towns with low crime rates the results would have been completely different. 
Your conclusion relating to two towns, then extrapolated to two countries is mathematically illiterate.
As for you not being a tourist do you think the criminal is going to look at you and say to himself he's not a tourist I won't steal from him. That's mentally illiterate. 
Your last 3 word phrase sums it up very well!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived