Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Righto boys......looks like CHOOKS has got last years fantasy up and running...i just saw the email for Martin i assume that is you chooks? what to do what to do...do we really want to have 2 comps going with the same teams in them?

You seem to know more about fantasy mr chooka than JO, what to do what to do?

Yes that is my name, nothing to hide. I played in 3 leagues last year, one team. Got smashed in one but finals in others. Nothing to do Alex but to go with the flow. You are the premiers and can you go a fourganism as hawks supporters claim

Last season my aim in Fantasy was not to finnish last, this years aim is to finnish higher than JO in fantasy, and higher than JO and BOOKMAN in tipping.

You know how it is beginners luck and all that, what to do what to do???

Im creating some rivalry here to amuse myself, bit like stick it up em pies and all that.

• Like 2

Righto boys......looks like CHOOKS has got last years fantasy up and running...i just saw the email for Martin i assume that is you chooks? what to do what to do...do we really want to have 2 comps going with the same teams in them?

Yes that is my name, nothing to hide. I played in 3 leagues last year, one team. Got smashed in one but finals in others. Nothing to do Alex but to go with the flow. You are the premiers and can you go a fourganism as hawks supporters claim

Last season my aim in Fantasy was not to finnish last, this years aim is to finnish higher than JO in fantasy, and higher than JO and BOOKMAN in tipping.

Im creating some rivalry here to amuse myself, bit like stick it up em pies and all that.

A lot of people want to finish higher than me in tipping.

i understand the desire to want to beat the best

Your not the best you just had the biggest mouth all season long.....if i recollect you finished around 6th...hardly inspiring was it?

Your not the best you just had the biggest mouth all season long.....if i recollect you finished around 6th...hardly inspiring was it?

Alex,it is okay that you want to beat the best, u dont need to make excuses as to why

i am flattered you keep track of my progress

there were a lot of mitigating factors in me finishing 6th last year..

i will have Chimpy send you the detailed report as to why

Righto boys on further consideration i can't see the sense in being in two fantasy comps, Chooks was a bit slow off the blocks but his is a better option than mine,, since the tinker league got 90 bucks out of me a few weeks ago I'm not gonna give them another cent, so i think we should abandon ship, drop out of my Fantasy comp...looking the details over in mine we play each other once thats it.....very quick season indeed....

What to do what to do?

Fremantle senior development coach/assistant coach Peter Sumich is one of four coaches who have been accepted into the AFL’s Level Four Senior Coach Program.

“The Level Four Program seeks to prepare highly-rated assistant coaches for the rigours of a potential head coach position at an AFL club with concentrated mentoring and development work, beyond the existing Level Three Program,” the AFL said in a media release on Tuesday.

AFL general manager football operations Mark Evans said Sumich, Brett Montgomery (Western Bulldogs), Jade Rawlings (Melbourne) and Justin Longmuir (West Coast) had been “selected from an outstanding group of candidates”.

They will join the eight candidates chosen last year who continue in the program, including former Fremantle senior development coach/assistant coach Simon Lloyd, who is now at Geelong. Brendan Bolton was also part of the program before being appointed senior coach at Carlton.

“The selection process involved an extensive application, peer and senior coach review and an interview conducted by a combination of highly regarded coaches and CEOs. Former AFL coach Neale Daniher was joined by Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou, leading hockey coach Ric Charlesworth, AFL Coaches Association CEO Mark Brayshaw and Geelong Cats CEO Brian Cook,” the AFL said.

The course centres around four key components – core coaching modules, an individual learning plan, a program for high impact leadership and individual coach mentoring. - See more at: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2016-03-08/sumich-accepted-into-afl-coaching-program#sthash.lzRfAWIU.dpuf

• Like 1

You lost your nerve at least twice son, you talked yourself into a few choices that weren't on proof is in the pudding that stuffed monkey of yours can sit on your report, not worth the toilet paper its written on, single ply designed for petite Thai back sides.

don't worry about the paper too much... i will have Chimps email it to u.

your email still:

[email protected]?

• Like 1

Come now BookMan.

You're only as good as your last game, so to speak.

Only last years winner can claim to be the bestgiggle.gif

Both Farmerjo and Myself, as former winners, were happy to have you in our club KhunWill... but the pressure is on you now... There can only be one of us who can be the first to Two Time

I reckon alexrrr will be lucky to make the top 8 this year

• Like 2

Come now BookMan.

Exactly WILL, it's us against big mouth bookman and his flea infested stuffed monkey......

• Like 1

Come now BookMan.

Both Farmerjo and Myself, as former winners, were happy to have you in our club KhunWill... but the pressure is on you now... There can only be one of us who can be the first to Two Time

I like being the under doggie, I'm here for my own entertainment you know men in the trenches together and all that pip pip.....

• Like 2

Come now BookMan.

Ps...former.....once were ......long time ago......that's right has beens

• Like 1

Right guys not that any of us give a dam but wasn't quick for the bayonets to come out on everywhere eddies stadium idea, of course big chief Andrews is playing political football by giving Eddie credit without actually saying its a good idea, doc land stadium designer came out and killed the idea of moving saying the stadium is perfectly located which I think it is too right next to southern cross station, ed's idea is to make the pies the numero one in the land and we the tax payers to subsides his expansion plans.....onto Canbera he will go...

Meanwhile on a more serious not the push for a team in Tasmania is gathering steam, 6 million big ones the tassie gov put into envelopes on match day to cover the Hawks and Roos expansion, well even talk of handing over the entire Tasmania to the Roos, well I don't like that, Dee's have had some dam good tassie players and not so long ago...

I like the idea of a club there, they could feasibly play home grounds in 2 or 3 cities, Green Bay an NFL club do that, so JO, your looking like relocating there, the push is on....is on....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

Fremantle senior development coach/assistant coach Peter Sumich is one of four coaches who have been accepted into the AFL’s Level Four Senior Coach Program.

“The Level Four Program seeks to prepare highly-rated assistant coaches for the rigours of a potential head coach position at an AFL club with concentrated mentoring and development work, beyond the existing Level Three Program,” the AFL said in a media release on Tuesday.

AFL general manager football operations Mark Evans said Sumich, Brett Montgomery (Western Bulldogs), Jade Rawlings (Melbourne) and Justin Longmuir (West Coast) had been “selected from an outstanding group of candidates”.

They will join the eight candidates chosen last year who continue in the program, including former Fremantle senior development coach/assistant coach Simon Lloyd, who is now at Geelong. Brendan Bolton was also part of the program before being appointed senior coach at Carlton.

“The selection process involved an extensive application, peer and senior coach review and an interview conducted by a combination of highly regarded coaches and CEOs. Former AFL coach Neale Daniher was joined by Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou, leading hockey coach Ric Charlesworth, AFL Coaches Association CEO Mark Brayshaw and Geelong Cats CEO Brian Cook,” the AFL said.

The course centres around four key components – core coaching modules, an individual learning plan, a program for high impact leadership and individual coach mentoring. - See more at: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2016-03-08/sumich-accepted-into-afl-coaching-program#sthash.lzRfAWIU.dpuf

You know why Freo can't win the flag don't you?

Eagles have a plant in the coaching panel there.

• Like 2

Come now BookMan.

You're obviously not counting the finals tipping compwhistling.gif

• Like 1

Right guys not that any of us give a dam but wasn't quick for the bayonets to come out on everywhere eddies stadium idea, of course big chief Andrews is playing political football by giving Eddie credit without actually saying its a good idea, doc land stadium designer came out and killed the idea of moving saying the stadium is perfectly located which I think it is too right next to southern cross station, ed's idea is to make the pies the numero one in the land and we the tax payers to subsides his expansion plans.....onto Canbera he will go...

Meanwhile on a more serious not the push for a team in Tasmania is gathering steam, 6 million big ones the tassie gov put into envelopes on match day to cover the Hawks and Roos expansion, well even talk of handing over the entire Tasmania to the Roos, well I don't like that, Dee's have had some dam good tassie players and not so long ago...

I like the idea of a club there, they could feasibly play home grounds in 2 or 3 cities, Green Bay an NFL club do that, so JO, your looking like relocating there, the push is on....is on....

As much as i would hate the Roo's being relocated,i think home game advantage plays a big part with most sides.

Unless Etihad is your home ground and you share with everyone else's other dog.whistling.gif

Edited by farmerjo

You know why Freo can't win the flag don't you?

Eagles have a plant in the coaching panel there.

Nah, he's a Freo lad through and through. Played for South Fremantle before the eagles picked him up.Even coached South Fremantle for a while.

Coaching career[edit]

Sumich served as coach of South Fremantle in 2000 and 2001, taking his club to a grand final in 2001, which the club lost to East Perth. He accepted a role as an assistant coach at the West Coast Eagles when his premiership teammate John Worsfold was appointed senior coach in 2002. Sumich served in this position for ten years until 2011, which included the club’s 2006 premiership victory. The Fremantle Football Club announced in October 2011 that Sumich would be joining the club as an assistant coach under Ross Lyon.[11] His change in clubs was described as a "defection" and a "shock move"

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

Righto boys on further consideration i can't see the sense in being in two fantasy comps, Chooks was a bit slow off the blocks but his is a better option than mine,, since the tinker league got 90 bucks out of me a few weeks ago I'm not gonna give them another cent, so i think we should abandon ship, drop out of my Fantasy comp...looking the details over in mine we play each other once thats it.....very quick season indeed....

What to do what to do?

Don't be silly Alex, all is good and nothing changed. You can have one team in many leagues. Mid season final, see how you're going then the big one. Same teams,just double up in the 2nd half. A bit like Collingwood a few years ago being called the July premiers then fell to pieces.

Gee!! Being a star footy player these days is a road full of boggy patches.

You can’t have a beer, can’t take drugs, and can’t ever root someone else’s misses, even when she’s their ex??

Wonder whats next,,, haircuts, beards, Biker Dads?

• Like 2

What to do what to do?

Don't be silly Alex, all is good and nothing changed. You can have one team in many leagues. Mid season final, see how you're going then the big one. Same teams,just double up in the 2nd half. A bit like Collingwood a few years ago being called the July premiers then fell to pieces.

Mate there is an unwritten law about hooking up with a mates ex gf or wife, give it a good few years, let the hurts and disappointments fade.

And yeah, high profile sportsmen have a moral obligation to up hold a wholesome image to the public, people being what they are copy cat good bad or indifferent behaviour, looks and attitudes, a slightly concevative way keeps everybody happy especially the ones paying out into said sportsman pocket.

Gee!! Being a star footy player these days is a road full of boggy patches.

You can’t have a beer, can’t take drugs, and can’t ever root someone else’s misses, even when she’s their ex??

Wonder whats next,,, haircuts, beards, Biker Dads?

Yes I take exception to the scruffie Ned Kelly beards a few guys are sporting, the fashion is short and trimmed, mate I've always had a 3 day growth now days it's a goatee, and them fluro boots, last night on the 7 news several Tiger players were questioned on there way to where ever, time clubs had a dress code too, I've seen better dressed construction workers.

• Like 1

What to do what to do?

Silly? Silly? What to do what to do? I'm ditching cause playing finals after 5 or 6 games is stupid.....besides it took me almost the whole season to get it right while you were like a rocket to Pluto off the mark....noooooooo to easy for you chooks, too easy...

What to do what to do?

Silly? Silly? What to do what to do? I'm ditching cause playing finals after 5 or 6 games is stupid.....besides it took me almost the whole season to get it right while you were like a rocket to Pluto off the mark....noooooooo to easy for you chooks, too easy...
come on Alex... it's best to save the dummy spits for when Melbourne starts its seasons