Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Nice round up alex and I caught a pearl or two before they got to the keeper's gloves!  Good have some history and color regarding the competition before the slaughter begins. I really have no idea re fantasy footy but am on board. In that light, I agree. Will should be handicapped!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, optad said:

Nice round up alex and I caught a pearl or two before they got to the keeper's gloves!  Good have some history and color regarding the competition before the slaughter begins. I really have no idea re fantasy footy but am on board. In that light, I agree. Will should be handicapped!!

Haha!   Will27 handicapped??  What a joke!  It's pathetic ,,,

These Victorians have no shame in their desperation to beat the supporters of the mighty West Coast Eagles.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

See what I mean Optus?
We made the game invited them in let them
Win a couple of premierships now they want to hijack the GF, these are dark people.... dal dark, watch your back, they will be nice till around round 17 then the chorus will start all over again....

By the way WCE will be getting beat a lot this year.... it's in the bag in the bag....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You're killing me softly AlexRRR.

Why the hate for the Coasters?

So tell me, what do you consider a pass mark (ladder position) for Melbourne this year?

Awww MR WILL no hate towards WCE, Crows I dislike of the expansion teams, I even was rooting for you guys in your 2 flag wins, VFL were happy to take your money and I was happy for you guys to get a few flags .....

Dee's will need to make the finals at the very least so a pass mark is 8th, I am of course hoping for a better outcome though I fully expect a collapse when the finals begin.

WCE have not recruited well, will Kennedy go unnoticed this season? I don't think so, your Brownlow medalist wasn't so effective last season and I'm thinking he's going to do a Wowoden...still
Handy of course, with out your 2 key ruckman for at least half a season then no pre season under there belts will be as affective as hair on your chin...

• Like 2

Alex wrote about the Eagles ruck... "be as affective as hair on your chin..." 

Eagles 2017 

We swear by the hair on our chinny chin chins
We'll  find a way to get in 
Where  gonna keep hangin' around
We'll huff and puff and knock the ball down
And nail another premiership in..

We now have a master poet within our rank.....i bet you were up all night working that one out hey jo?

• Like 1

I was inspired by another Australian Joseph, the folklorist, Joseph Jacobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Jacobs

Never heard of him but then again us Vic's are just meat pies and chevies now that GMH have gone, were so isolated down here on the windswept ruggered south coast its footy in winter and cricket in summer no time for culture....
  • Like 2

One Ben Sharp drug addict and former WCE and buddy or a Bennie Cousins also one time Eagle and resident drug addict of the state of excitement better known as the party capital, blames the culture at the Eagles apon his arrival at said club for his demise before it started, in court with his mate and brother jocking for a lighter sentence after been napped for armed robbery while being high as a kite.

The guy did manage to get a B&F at AFL side Werribee in 2011, never played an AFL game recons to fit in with "the guys" at the Eagles started taking cocaine moving on to ice later....Bennies substance of choice....that will fry the brain....Is that what you were on when you composed that poem Jo?

AFL looking at 16 a side....to ease congestion.....here we go....a few more years and the game wont look like anything i played when i was a kid....

The good Doctor....former Swans owner and suburban medical clinic builder thats how he makes his money, who must be pushing all of 70, well known trawler of sugar daddy web sites and delving on the outskirts of orginaze crime has taken a restraint order out on the latest ex Gabbie....who looked like when introduced to the public a few years back had spent at least 5 years at the Eagles along with the 2 Bens is pictured in a dark suite with matching hair and sunglasses.....the makeover is complete....

• Like 2

34911269992dc91c21e54a7ec9dd1acd.jpg

Won't be long before hard nut jack will be leading the Dee's came as a surprise that there gone to co captains again, I prefer just one captain and JV certainly meets the requirements though will need to tone it down just a little if don't want to be meeting with the tribunal guys after a game.... his Dad was a gun so is the kid...

• Like 2

Well news from Perth in today's little big paper has it that Lyon is looking resigned to loosing Fyfe.

They intend to make Fyfe captain of the Dockers....good move...will make him more expensive for rival clubs, since no club as yet matched an offer for a restricted free agent its unlikely the Dockers will as well...but the threat of being able to and enough noise that you will is sure to get some brownie points when it comes to the draft and the possibility of picking up a player from the club he will be heading to or in the new world a 3 or even 4 way trade...

So he's virtually gone and Melbourne is looking like his home from 2018 and on,, so who's got the $$$$ to get him, 1 million plus has been thrown around, now lets see....

Hawks?....think there spent up, they got the mids they wanted this year...

Carlton?...one rumour has them placed...money sure they have it...to low in the ladder and not looking like they will be anywhere soon either....i would discount the Blues...

Pies?...oh yes....aggressive always when it comes to pinching good players from other clubs....just take Nathan there coach ho lets not forget the younger Rocca from the Swans....yes im sure they would be circling....unless they have a good year Nat might not like the black and white jumper on his back...

Saints?....Rumoured to be a favorite and is expected to play finals, do they have the $$, big Nick's last year? Will open up the treasure chest for sure if he retires, if not and does play on will most likely play for peanuts and in a limited capacity so yeah very very possible...

Demons? Why not? No big pay packets there, Lewis is reportedly on 600,000, the club with the hottest young list on the planet, plays on the best ground most weeks steeped in history and on the verge of making more.....they have the money and the pulling power, no slouches as were seen even when a struggling rabble to pull the best on offer when it was around and thats like 3 out of 5 seasons....oh yes he could be heading our ways.....

North?....no Fj no chance....

Who's left? I got so worked up when i wrote what a great fit he would be at the Dee's i cant recall anymore clubs....hehe

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

By the way I'm sitting at table 12 ... pop Viney wore 12 at the Dee's here we go here we go go go....

There is an evil spirit in BKK reminding you that the Dees won their 12th and most recent flag way back in 1864 1964.

• Like 1

Kellie Gibson and Sarah Perkins after the Adelaide - Bulldogs game last night.

Guess who prefers the glacier freeze Gatorade, and the other the berry.

perkins2.jpg.4765f61fe9a3060b5650b47ceefd295e.jpg

Would you date one of these girls?

Not i.................................

Mmmmmm?  They look happy, with their mouths wide open.  :laugh:

I see years of trawling thai dating websites has not improved your taste in women there Jo......i should take you under my wing and show you around Centre World, i steer clear of the ghettos of nana and silom....you should too...
  • Like 1

A new look to watchafl this season with Fox Sports.

Picture quality is great, didn't buffer once watching Carlton v GWS.

Entertaining game, GWS nowhere near as bad as expected but after leading by a couple of goals in the third quarter, fell away late in the game to give Carlton their second win of the season. 

Family day at Princes Park so nearly eight thousand watched the game.

AFL1.PNG

• Like 1

I know you are working on your Fantasy team..   
Both CW dainties and AFL...
What do you think of this bloke? 
http://footyprophet.com/2016-draft-profile-joe-atley/

Gets a good wrap depends which team he ended up at, like will he get game time at the Cats? Unlikely ...WCE sure plenty...

Your a studious lad bit like OLD WILL in the tipping,really study up on the kids...only problem is humans are humans and there are 18 on the field 22 weeks to play, its all about juggling and luck at the end of the day Jo you only have to be in the 4 at seasons end then its 3 wins in a row.....to get my cup.....
  • Like 1