Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I will get back to my fantasy team next week...was up till 3 am one night, truth is i coudnt sleep, i need to find a way to fit either Hogan or J Watts into my team, and im not happy with my mids either and ive run out of money.....any tips?

• Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 2:54 PM, Radar501 said:

Perfect opportunity for the AFL's first  LGBT to 'come out', but I can't think of any candidates.

Maybe it will happen in the 2017 season, when the women's comp is up and running.

Didn't take long, did it?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/womens-afl/first-openly-gay-afl-player-couple-were-proud-and-proud-of-each-other-20170210-gua8s4.html

Partners in life, rivals in AFL football, Penny Cula-Reid and Mia-Rae Clifford are the first elite league player couple to tell the world they are gay.

1486781551636.jpg

10 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Kellie Gibson and Sarah Perkins after the Adelaide - Bulldogs game last night.

Guess who prefers the glacier freeze Gatorade, and the other the berry.

perkins2.jpg

I wouldn't mind having the one on the right coming off the half back flank for West Coast.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Didn't take long, did it?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/womens-afl/first-openly-gay-afl-player-couple-were-proud-and-proud-of-each-other-20170210-gua8s4.html

Partners in life, rivals in AFL football, Penny Cula-Reid and Mia-Rae Clifford are the first elite league player couple to tell the world they are gay.

1486781551636.jpg

The one one the right is a bloke, I think you have put up a wrong pic .  He is 100% man.

On 11/02/2017 at 5:49 PM, AlexRRR said:

I will get back to my fantasy team next week...was up till 3 am one night, truth is i coudnt sleep, i need to find a way to fit either Hogan or J Watts into my team, and im not happy with my mids either and ive run out of money.....any tips?

I've changed a lot of players around already.

Still trying to work out the strategy with the bye rounds not included.

It takes the onus off having players from every team.

Will know a bit more after the practice games i guess.

Good luck.:smile:

• Like 2

Where is Alex when you need him. [emoji56]

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

Ron any girl that plays footy has just got to be Bi at least.....nothing sexy or feminine about 18 Sheila's grunting and moaning there way around a footy field...she looks like a guy to me...in fact all except Kat look like guys to me....
  • Like 1

Can't be a bloke.
No hairy armpit.
Real men do not shave their armpits...

Ur a high rise construction worker arnt you....what you think are real men...well sunny Jim i run my beard trimmer under my arm pits a few times a year...looks ungodly when you lift your arm and a full beard appears..run it over my chest as well at 2...all my Thai gfs of the past don't curl up my chest hairs with there pinky and pull like i use to with my dad when i was a kid....

I've changed a lot of players around already.
Still trying to work out the strategy with the bye rounds not included.
It takes the onus off having players from every team.
Will know a bit more after the practice games i guess.
Good luck.:smile:

I thought i was smart last year and put a strategy in place, totally backfired, ive gone back to the add hock fly by the seat of my pants way i did it year 1....no need to remind you who took off the GF, as i told Blowin you only have to make the finals then its 3 wins in a row, you got 16 rounds to produce a dynamic team...

Chooks can have the record of 19 wins on the Trott.....but shall remain 0 for GF wins....we only remember the winners (maybe be becasue i havent let anyone forget) .....
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Ur a high rise construction worker arnt you....what you think are real men...well sunny Jim i run my beard trimmer under my arm pits a few times a year...looks ungodly when you lift your arm and a full beard appears..run it over my chest as well at 2...all my Thai gfs of the past don't curl up my chest hairs with there pinky and pull like i use to with my dad when i was a kid....

So Melbourne supporters also shave their armpits.  Do they shave their legs as well

So Melbourne supporters also shave their armpits.  Do they shave their legs as well

Gary Lyon use to shave his legs when he was playing dear CHOOKs...he was a gorilla of a man....more hair on his bottom half than on half of the TV members here

Really Ross?

I'd suggest it has more to do with Harley's history than being Aboriginal.

It's getting to the stage now where any criticism of an non-white player

is deemed to be racist.

Race involved in Bennell criticism, says Lyon

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-11/race-involved-in-bennell-criticism-says-lyon

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

I agree with you Alex,,

Nothing wrong with a trim and a  bit of man scaping,

Just polite gentleman  etiquette when Mr Knobby meets the tonsils

But to shave the armpits bare,

That’s stuff for Jillys only.

Silly man.....don't shave i run the trimmer under arm pits, got tired of looking like one of them ZZ Top guitarists when i raised my arm....

Some secret footage of AlexRRR getting a massage this week at Soi Nana.

169947335.jpg.86e75751d1e1839b70ae198c38a5ee51.jpg

Funny man.....you dont know me at all.....thats JoBlow.....he's the the hairy high rise construction worker that trawles the red light districts....me im far away from that zone, the closest i got to there was soi 11 on sat night for dinner with an old flame....she and i also visited above 11 there last year....nice salsa venue for when you need to escape the windswept dust bowl of issan old WILL and see some smart thai chick strutting there stuff on the dance floor....wensday nights mate is salsa nights can recommend, the DJs is Peruvian and has good taste in salsa music but what ever you do dont tell Blowin cause hes not cool enough for Above 11....its our secret...
  • Like 1

Right O right O mission impossible accomplished today....my fantasy footy team is completed with 68 big ones left in the purse, every penny well spent untill round 4 when you havent won a game then you think.....hang on a sec....

Still to many Dee's in the team but hey!! I dont watch any other club play unless there playing us...

• Like 2

On 2/14/2017 at 4:19 PM, AlexRRR said:

Right O right O mission impossible accomplished today....my fantasy footy team is completed with 68 big ones left in the purse, every penny well spent untill round 4 when you havent won a game then you think.....hang on a sec....

Still to many Dee's in the team but hey!! I dont watch any other club play unless there playing us...

Hard to believe Roughhead @ $373K is cheaper than  $409K Petracca.

I’ve got both.  

Endeavouring to keep 2M in the kitty to snap up the high points players that start the season firing.

• Like 1

Hard to believe Roughhead @ $373K is cheaper than  $409K Petracca.

I’ve got both.  

Endeavouring to keep 2M in the kitty to snap up the high points players that start the season firing.

I have Roughie as well...Petracca was realeased due to salary cap pressure and second year blues, he didnt get much time in the mid last year which will keep his points down JoBlow but hey dont let me sway you fella....i mean he plays for the team I follow......next year...will be his year to stamp himself..

Im banking like a lot of guys that a few of them guys returning from a year layoff will like start like rockets....including the human hair mop...i got him...

As for having $$$ up your sleeve means you didnt buy the best you could so you have a flawed system, wont take long to work out whos hot and whos not never the less i was continually changing players players in my PREMIERSHIP year that interchange bench and Le Madam Guillitine was working over time....

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I have Roughie as well...Petracca was realeased due to salary cap pressure and second year blues, he didnt get much time in the mid last year which will keep his points down JoBlow but hey dont let me sway you fella....i mean he plays for the team I follow......next year...will be his year to stamp himself..

Im banking like a lot of guys that a few of them guys returning from a year layoff will like start like rockets....including the human hair mop...i got him...

As for having $$$ up your sleeve means you didnt buy the best you could so you have a flawed system, wont take long to work out whos hot and whos not never the less i was continually changing players players in my PREMIERSHIP year that interchange bench and Le Madam Guillitine was working over time....

Yes,  I too have doubts about my system, flawed could be an apt description.

I am hoping for a rapid rise in the value of my rookies so I can sell them off at a profit and be in the black to purchase some stars.

Chooks has us playing each other twice, so there is the possibility of running away with some high scoring rounds in the latter part of the season.

Choc dee.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Yes,  I too have doubts about my system, flawed could be an apt description.
I am hoping for a rapid rise in the value of my rookies so I can sell them off at a profit and be in the black to purchase some stars.
Chooks has us playing each other twice, so there is the possibility of running away with some high scoring rounds in the latter part of the season.
Choc dee.

Ahhhh......look for players that play 20 games a year...that are consistent....thats for half your team...the other 8 your chopping and changing.....they drop off they pick up....they get injured....a new star is born...an older star wanes ...whats the big deal pondering?
  • Like 2

492c11ebe81ca37ea05f8ae0d1c61609.jpg

After much discussions in the long room this morning I've decided to hire line coaches and a director of football , seems some of the tv fantasy guys are getting serious and I noticed grant had quietly snuck in he the best proven performer of the Tv rabble will be hard to beat, there fore the Blue Steel have made the executive decision to inprove off field football department, were going out and buying every member a mac book pro and several bottles off JW double black plus a bose companion sound system to plug into said laptop so we can get stereo crowd roars when Hogan, Watts and Viney score a big one on the run streaming down the guts of the MCG....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1