Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

7 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Who was the St Kilda  player that took 12 marks (highest for the game) and scored 102 Fantasy points? It sounds like an Irish name.

THink that was McCartin, 4, swarthy black head. I  thought he would play as full forward or at least that was where his game was reprised when drafted number some years ago. He roamed a little more up the ground which gave Bruce more forwardline opportunity and took it. He had knee problems or some hiccup post drafting so seems to be getting it together.

On 3/3/2017 at 10:51 AM, AlexRRR said:

Optus Bombers stick it up the Pies by adding $20 to a $40 ticket to make it a cool $60 day to sit on a plastic seat at the G on Anzac Day, reserved seating only and the rise unfortunately catches the red and black army as well....lovey people there....football for the elites....

Grist to your mill Alex but I will add the accuracy!! 

Essendon says fans wanting to purchase a casual ticket to attend this year’s ANZAC Day match against Collingwood will still be able to secure a reserved seat for $25, despite media reports.

Tickets for home and away matches will go on sale on Monday including the April 25 blockbuster against the Magpies.

Chief Marketing Officer Justin Rodski said suggestions the cheapest ticket would be $60 were incorrect.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2017-03-03/anzac-day-ticket-response

Ticketek have not released pricing yet either so your mate's mate may yet prove correct.

Essendon 'Elites' though did catch my eye.  Who do you barrack for?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Will27 said:

Very good Rip.

Don't get Chooks started on Paddy (again):biggrin:

Well now that you mention it.  I was at the game and quite surprised that he wasn't concussed in the 1st 5 minutes.  Kicked one goal from a free kick in the goal square.  He still isn't in the calibre of the saints key forwards like Bruce, Membrey and Gresham.  Gresham has had just one season and is miles ahead of the dud McCartin.  Long and Steele were impressive in their 1st season I am a bit biased when it comes to Steele as he is family.

• Like 1

For those looking at options for watching the footy, this company is getting some good reviews.

https://www.facebook.com/AussieExpaTV/posts/1661382944162770

AUSTRALIAN SPORTS PACKAGE SPECIAL
Every NRL game live, 7 AFL games live per week, Every Aussie cricket match live, V8 supercars races live and qualifiers, A-League live
All EPL and other major soccer leagues, Super Rugby.

3000 baht or 85USD for 6 months, NO BOX needed, No setup costs, free trial during weekdays, if you have a corporate email address, I will allow weekend trials as well.
we are 1/3 of the price of the Australian TV seller and we have many more channels. Our system can be setup in 5 minutes on any smart tv or internet enabled device.

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoor

• Like 1

JON RALPH’S BIG WINNERS AND LOSERS FROM THE AFL PRE-SEASON

Kilda - Rating: A

“The forward line has real synergy again. Beautiful ball movement and no injuries at the moment apart from Nathan Freeman who is always injured. Jack Steele has come in and looked fantastic. Jack Billings got 30 on the weekend on the wing. Everything you want from St. Kilda looks fantastic.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/03/06/jon-ralph-s-big-winners-and-losers-from-the-afl-pre-season/

• Like 1

The boys on #GarryTimAndHamish have put together their 'Man Bun Team of the Pre-Season'...

B: Jaspar Pittard – Michael Hurley – Phil Davis

HB: Sharrod Wellingham – Cale Hooker – Daniel Rich

C: Bryce Gibbs – Nat Fyfe – Cam Guthrie

HF: Mav Weller – Cam McCarthy – Troy Menzel

F: Travis Colyer – Josh Bruce – Kurt Tippett

Foll: Brodie Grundy – Jack Steele – Callan Ward

Int: Brad Ebert – Aaron Young – Matt Buntine – Ben Sinclair

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thechook said:

The boys on #GarryTimAndHamish have put together their 'Man Bun Team of the Pre-Season'...

B: Jaspar Pittard – Michael Hurley – Phil Davis

HB: Sharrod Wellingham – Cale Hooker – Daniel Rich

C: Bryce Gibbs – Nat Fyfe – Cam Guthrie

HF: Mav Weller – Cam McCarthy – Troy Menzel

F: Travis Colyer – Josh Bruce – Kurt Tippett

Foll: Brodie Grundy – Jack Steele – Callan Ward

Int: Brad Ebert – Aaron Young – Matt Buntine – Ben Sinclair

The man bun should be like Travis Cloke's glove.....banned!

Ive joined the tipping.....AFL havent updated my new fantasy team name in tipping....hope we dont have any negative issues like i and later Jo did at the start of last season when i DID not pick the Bombers and they coped a 100 plus points margin add....

Restump, rewire and replumb are the words rolling of Chooks favorite coach Ross the boss Lyon....some filler about Freo today and there intentions, hard to see them inprove on last season with a wealth of experiance either retireing or moving to new clubs there for who ever they picked up was to fill the great big gaps that had gone...

WCE will be shaking in there socks on the announcement today of golden boy Jack Watts selection in the Dee's side to meet them this thus night, Col Garland who came back last year from injury and pretty much spent it over at Casey is also in once a fine defender hope he gets his touch back along with the other Jack Trentgrove who was also cut down in his prime with long term injury, my buddy who plays for willie town recons J Trentgrove doesnt have the magic for a half decent mid but the kids been carrying injuries for ever...hope he proves my mate wrong....

Isaac Heeny will be pulled from my fantasy team super pronto the words out is he is suffering from glandular fever expected to miss at least the first game of the season and unlikely i would think to have much bearing on games this year...just a passenger.....

DJ Buckley has Well's out for the opener its been reported....600,000 for an aging rock star who spends half the concert behind amplifiers sipping champaign and popping pain killers....thats the way to go if you wanna loose your job faster than you can say "danger danger WILL Robinson".......

• Like 2

On 2/21/2017 at 3:50 PM, Allstars said:

https://www.watchafl.com.au/offer

http://www.afl.com.au/livepassvouchers

My understanding is that you can get a free account if you have a Telstra phone subscription. Can only be viewed outside Australia.

There is a Kodi addon for AFL Live in the xbmc catch up repository, but you have to have username and password to enable

In kodi the AFL streams can usually be watched in Adthenet wich is available in Castaway and Sportsdevil

ProjectD addon has AFL full game replays

https://securitygladiators.com/2016/09/26/watch-2016-afl-grand-final-outside-australia/

Ok I played around a bit more with the Kodi addons.

The AFL Video addon requires an AFL pass for the live games but the replays, which are plenty and are added right after the game, are free accessible if you use a Australian VPN.

There is another addon called NRL video and this one has live games and replays from the rugby league, and requires a Telstra pass. This pass is available for free if you have a Telstra phone subscription, and doesn't need a VPN as it is only viewable outside Australia.

AlexRRR:

Another Isaac maybe?, (Smith,  last 3 games average 100+ , played 22 in 2016) is reliable, but at $538K maybe out of reach with your tight salary cap.

That’s almost 100K more than you get for trading Heeney in. 

I’m sure you will come up with a “gem” , being the wise and knowledgeable football fan that you are.

I think the Hawks are gonna run amuck on the rebirth Bombers, round 1

• Like 1

AlexRRR:
Another Isaac maybe?, (Smith,  last 3 games average 100+ , played 22 in 2016) is reliable, but at $538K maybe out of reach with your tight salary cap.

That’s almost 100K more than you get for trading Heeney in. 

I’m sure you will come up with a “gem” , being the wise and knowledgeable football fan that you are.

I think the Hawks are gonna run amuck on the rebirth Bombers, round 1

Hunsum man joblow.... I hired line coaches brought them MacBook pros and jw black.... we went over the team with a fine tooth comb.... we searched high and low, improved the points margin by 65 going on last years results and ended up with a 200,000 kitty so my man Blue Sterl with thunder.... waiting for the final days to rejigg son.... hope I get you first game....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  • Like 1