Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

6 hours ago, Old Croc said:

GrantSmith hasn't posted since November. Anything happen with him?

Sydney tattle will be a little quieter without these two.

If I remember correctly, Mr Smith doesn't usually start posting until the real stuff happens.

I hope he returns.

Yes, it will only leave ripstanley to fly the Sydney flag if those two don't return.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, optad said:

Can't have enough coffee table books. AFL influenced water towers in Thailand works for cepting the Thais bias towards pastels. Those towers needs more Armaggeddon colours.

Err?? Like Red and Black?  And, since when has Gold been a pastel?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joboss said:

Err?? Like Red and Black?  And, since when has Gold been a pastel?

Gold, yellow all shades of a sunny pastel. Hey, Joboss all good for the coffee table book .. Water towers in red and black would sell copies but not do much for the horizon, unless you were lost of course.

I note Richmond today were all yellow on field today. The AFL palette for all guernseys has been lightening over the years and not even sure why this is. Freo look like a team of cricket umpires at times. Geelong too. Essendon went grey 2015 for all sorts of reasons. A darker tinge is needed for balance!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, Ron19 said:
I have set up a poll to predict the composition of the final eight at the end of the home and away season, it can be found in the link below.
 http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973221-australian-rules-football-2017-final-eight-prediction/#comment-11703383

How about a bottom 4 prediction RON?

Three footy fans were walking back from the MCG when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of Jolimont Road.
They stopped and discovered a nude female unconscious and near death so one of them phoned the police and also requested an ambulance.

Out of respect and propriety, the Hawthorn fan took off his cap and placed it over one of the female's breasts.
The Kangaroos fan took off his cap and placed it over her other breast.
Following their lead, but with great reluctance, the Collingwood fan took off his cap and placed it over her girly part.
The police arrived first and an officer began to conduct his investigation.

First he lifted up the Hawks cap, replaced it and made an entry in his notebook.
Next, he lifted the Kangaroos cap and replaced it; making more notes in his book.
Then the officer lifted the Collingwood cap, replaced it, lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time and replaced it one last time -shaking his head in disbelief.
The Collingwood fan was extremely annoyed and challenged him, "What are you, a pervert or something mate? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"
"Well," said the officer, "I'm a little surprised and confused.
"Normally, when you look under a Collingwood cap...
you'll find an ****hole.

• Like 2

I have opened a poll which has two parts.

1. Which four teams do you think will fill the bottom 4 places at the end of the home and away games of the 2017 season ?

2. Which four teams do you think will fill the top 4 places at the end of the home and away games of the 2017 season ?

It can be found with the link below :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973376-2017-australian-rules-football-predict-bottom-4-poll/#comment-11706718

3 hours ago, Ron19 said:

I have opened a poll which has two parts.

1. Which four teams do you think will fill the bottom 4 places at the end of the home and away games of the 2017 season ?

2. Which four teams do you think will fill the top 4 places at the end of the home and away games of the 2017 season ?

It can be found with the link below :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973376-2017-australian-rules-football-predict-bottom-4-poll/#comment-11706718

It's tricky Ron. Most will get two of the the four at either end. Stupidly, I am tempted to put Essendon in both though. In reality however only the melbourne girls [top four] and men might do that double but will have a crack!

Long range template helps here!

Which reminds me/ Do don't forget to submit guys. Time getting short now.

You get a weekly ladder, a periodical statistical punter assessment sheet and very different outcomes given your predictions are 23 round fixed. It is a great corollary to your weekly tipping. Not selling real estate... just an inclusive thread event ... get on!

AFL football forcast 2017.xlsx

• Like 1

It's tricky Ron. Most will get two of the the four at either end. Stupidly, I am tempted to put Essendon in both though. In reality however only the melbourne girls [top four] and men might do that double but will have a crack!

Long range template helps here!

Which reminds me/ Do don't forget to submit guys. Time getting short now.

You get a weekly ladder, a periodical statistical punter assessment sheet and very different outcomes given your predictions are 23 round fixed. It is a great corollary to your weekly tipping. Not selling real estate... just an inclusive thread event ... get on!

AFL football forcast 2017.xlsx

Mr Optus...ive managed to email the sheet to myself..i should be able to get reception to print it out for me....then i can fill in take a few pics and send to you in your private box....is that fine with you?

Ipad and iphone do not thorough the app recognise the format, you of course being a windows and no doubt 10 man should realise some of us gave up the world of frustration and went APPLE.....Gooooooo Deeeeeessssss

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Mr Optus...ive managed to email the sheet to myself..i should be able to get reception to print it out for me....then i can fill in take a few pics and send to you in your private box....is that fine with you?

Ipad and iphone do not thorough the app recognise the format, you of course being a windows and no doubt 10 man should realise some of us gave up the world of frustration and went APPLE.....Gooooooo Deeeeeessssss

It will be worth the effort ARRR!!

Sorry your tech issues involves so many steps however I am sure you will charm all those drawn into your vortex to get this done. And given this is a one time spend for 23 returns it is a competition that needs a gloater. Just someone that can post "I told you so" and that seems to fit your profile from the short time i have been here. Can't say i will like it if you are right though.

The conjunction of fantasy, weekly tipping and the forecast comp bodes well for AFL tragics and nicely spread in terms of punter investment.   

Will need some advice re fantasy soon as whilst my team seems okay, still lacking better understanding of the tricks. 

It will be worth the effort ARRR!!

Sorry your tech issues involves so many steps however I am sure you will charm all those drawn into your vortex to get this done. And given this is a one time spend for 23 returns it is a competition that needs a gloater. Just someone that can post "I told you so" and that seems to fit your profile from the short time i have been here. Can't say i will like it if you are right though.

The conjunction of fantasy, weekly tipping and the forecast comp bodes well for AFL tragics and nicely spread in terms of punter investment.   

Will need some advice re fantasy soon as whilst my team seems okay, still lacking better understanding of the tricks. 

Mate i had to open a new email account here with zoho, got google athencator when return set up outlook and gmail with the google auth...spent or should say rooted around forever here...you know I'm booking flights etc and im stuck...honestly those email servers need a good REEMING....then to top it off for some reason ipad is telling me my email name or password is incorrect etc .......ive SPAT the dummy closing APPLE's mail going the email apps instead.....ahhhhh.....what a time...

Take it from the first time player winner of fantasy....its not Rocket science...the first year i let the afl fill the team then made a few changes with players i liked....after that i was covering injuries if a spot available id search for a better preforming player, started the year with an average of 1450 a game ended the season averaging in the 1800's.......You only have to make the top 4 then its 3 wins in a row at worst 2 if your luckier....

Mr CHOOKS won every regular game of the season didnt help in the finals....by the way...the quite man GRANT is very good at fantasy...watch him...

Mr Tony Plugger Lockett has returned to the Swans as a part time forward coach. The great St Kilda (for Ckook) /Swans player attends the Swans training. 

Lockett will travel to Sydney from his home town of Bowral once a fortnight to attend training and mentor the likes of Lance Franklin, Sam Reid and Kurt Tippett

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2017-03-14/pluggers-back

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

.......so whats he going to teach?

He certainly won't be giving Buddy any acting lessons.  

Judging by recent photos of big Tone's bald nut,  he didn't stick with the hair fusion program.   Yeah Yeah.

• Like 1

Master WILL...as you wish....meanwhile Lycett is looking going down long term....your going to have to reply on Vardy and Drew for your ruck work most of the season, Nick wont have a preseason under him when he returns....your looking down the barrel fella...WCE if they fail thats where they will fail..

• Like 1

Thank mate.

So ripstanley the admin guy with hopefully Ron19 posting the weekly ladder.

Dont you worry about a thing there old fella....you just get your picks in every week and leave the admin and thinking to us who are capable of it....

And if you should win it again...im going to run it next year.....and guess what?
  • Like 2