Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

51 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

When I set up a poll I have a choice of making posters private or public.

In the past I have made them private although mods can still see them.

This morning I have changed the polls that are running now to public.

You can see them by clicking on the icon at the right of each one.

If anyone has a problem with this, I can change it back to private.

No issues here Ron

• Like 1

ATTENTION, ATTENTION.  URGENT FOR FANTASY LEAGUE  PLAYERS.

Sorry moderators for shouting but is important.

Fantasy comp will start next week (Rd 2) so prepare your teams.  It will be 15 rounds that means we play each other twice and play another 3 times.  I play Joboss 3 times.  No games during the bye period so rebuild your teams.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE BONDING AND COMPETITION.

I have constructed my team but will be away from Internet for 5 weeks so I hope it holds up.  Will also have to put my tips in for Rd 2 to 6 in advance.  Good luck guys.  Alex I will be at the saints V Dee's game tomorrow then fly out to Chiangmai with family.  Good luck to Dee's but don't hold your breath.

Well JoBlow i hope that catches you unprepared.....Goooooo Deeeeee'sss

On 3/23/2017 at 2:53 PM, Will27 said:

Guys, maybe agree to disagree or even just ignore each other if it comes to it.

I would hate the Mods (apart from Ron19) to step in and start deleting and monitoring the forum.

The TVF AFL has launched into the 2017 season with some gusto,

Where did you get those Borocca Vit B complex Alex?

Was it down lower Suk way off a dark stranger?

• Like 1

From any supermarket or pharmacy jo, these days I just use a vitB complex tab from the supermarket and I'm no longer a growling wolf first thing in the morning.... you could use some to sharpen your dullness in tipping young man.... concider....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

Ouch!

Nice work Juddy:biggrin:

Judd hits back on KB

https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/judd-hits-back-kb-took-20-years-to-realise-he-was-going-bald-ng-b88426194z

Chris Judd’s ongoing forays into footy commentary are going to be worth listening to, if his response to Kevin Barltett’s suggestions of a tainted West Coast premiership are anything to go by.

After the leaking this week of the Gillard Report into the Eagles’ drug culture in the early to mid-2000s, Bartlett suggested a line should be put through the club’s 2006 premiership.

But Judd was having none of that on Melbourne’s Triple M radio on Friday, taking aim at Richmond great Bartlett in the one place he has nothing to protect him - atop his scone.

“Kevin’s got a long personal history of struggling to come to terms with things and struggling to move on,” Judd, who also has follicle challenges, said.

“It took him two decades to realise he was going bald and get ride of the world’s worst combover.

“He was sacked as coach and took 16 years to go to another club function after he threw his toys out of the cot.

“By Kevin’s timelines, a decade on he’s probably not ready to process it. In another 10 years he’ll be ready to move on.”

Surely, Jason didn't expect anything else.

Collingwood v Western Bulldogs: Jason Cloke defends brother Travis, attacks Collingwood fans.

"Well done Collingwood," he wrote on Instagram. "Boo a bloke that gives you 12 years of sweat and tears and was made to go then you boo him, kill them bro."

• Like 1

Ouch!

Nice work Juddy:biggrin:

Judd hits back on KB

https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/judd-hits-back-kb-took-20-years-to-realise-he-was-going-bald-ng-b88426194z

Chris Judd’s ongoing forays into footy commentary are going to be worth listening to, if his response to Kevin Barltett’s suggestions of a tainted West Coast premiership are anything to go by.

After the leaking this week of the Gillard Report into the Eagles’ drug culture in the early to mid-2000s, Bartlett suggested a line should be put through the club’s 2006 premiership.

But Judd was having none of that on Melbourne’s Triple M radio on Friday, taking aim at Richmond great Bartlett in the one place he has nothing to protect him - atop his scone.

“Kevin’s got a long personal history of struggling to come to terms with things and struggling to move on,” Judd, who also has follicle challenges, said.
“It took him two decades to realise he was going bald and get ride of the world’s worst combover.
“He was sacked as coach and took 16 years to go to another club function after he threw his toys out of the cot.
“By Kevin’s timelines, a decade on he’s probably not ready to process it. In another 10 years he’ll be ready to move on.”

Just playing the man to deflect the issues a very Thai thing I've discovered....

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

e690a5283b8747b8b4238200f9903b26.jpg

One up on Chooks.....

Yep nice one Alex.  Saints still have that thing of not winning an opening round.  I was there and thought life was beautiful after the 1st quarter.  Full marks to the Dees. Saints suffered 4 injuries and the major to Saints Nick.  If serious knee injury he wont play again as he is 34.  Well done to all the Melbourne supporters who stood for him whilst being carried off.  

• Like 2

All I can say it was a very black Saturday for tipping for me. 0/4. It may also be  a dark day tomorrow . Lucky it is only Round 1. I hope I can improve

Rip I have done the same thing 0/4 for today and I am not hopeful of tomorrow going my way, it is only round 1 and the old saying for the others is early ripe early rotten but this did not work for me last year!!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
  • Like 2

Things not looking good for the saints with Saint Nick expected to miss 6 weeks.  That opens the door for bloody McCartin and we are on the road to Perth next week against the Eagles.  2 negatives, saints dont travel well and Mccartin.  With the competion so close I think any team who drops 3 early games are in a lot of trouble.  They will be playing catch up all year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, optad said:

Time to back McCartin in, Chook. Shame about Nick but it is not terminal and Big N knew he was in handover territory and he has done so much so carry the 'whole' team into that territory. 

Much more to look forward too for the saints ....  [like Alex reminding you of that game....] but Nick can do a Bob Murphy. Herald the positives. They are coming.

Paddy hasn't done a thing in 3 years and I have little confidence in him he has never even managed a half game before being injured.  If he can stay on the park for a game I may get a little confidence.  At the moment I feel he is like Freeman who we have also had for 3 years (cost pick 9) and has only played 3 half VFL games. Taking up list space.

Too soon and with too many options to be calibrated so, Chooker.

Riewoldt has a month on the sidelines,  opens a spot. Saints have a tremendous mid field and McCartin great hands. That is where your start. 

Edited by optad

Well have put my tips in for the next 6 weeks as I fly to Chiangmai Tomorrow and not sure what net access I will have.  A few days mowing lawns, cleaning the pool and car and then avisiting relatives.  If you dont hear from me I havent passed over.  My fantasy team is going to be hard to manage and hope it holds up.  If it dtarted this week I would be confident of a win and should smash the 2,000 points.

I can look after your tipping and Fanatsy team CHOOKs....trust me...i can do it for you...
  • Like 1