Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

since Cotchin is in a Thai monkey house for the night I'll adjust my tip.

Tigers by 20.

Maybe you chaps might want to canvas for. Sam Loyd, tigers rover who is being over looked a lot.  He may be playing tonight.  Take a look and put your bid in. His contract is  over at Tigerland. 

• Like 1

Looks like im the only fantasy player that does his teams Thursday night....im locked in and already to go for the first week of the finals....no im not going to tell you who i brought in other than to say i spent all my money you can go look.....be interesting to know team values at this juncture in time...who is not secretive and wants to share plz doo....17.17million with 84,000 change....i did set out to make money first and win second....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Just read that Gaff's father is seriously ill, and he's staying in Melbourne for a while.

If he goes to Melbourne, I hope it is Norf.

Would hate to see him got to a really strong club:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Looks like im the only fantasy player that does his teams Thursday night....im locked in and already to go for the first week of the finals....no im not going to tell you who i brought in other than to say i spent all my money you can go look.....be interesting to know team values at this juncture in time...who is not secretive and wants to share plz doo....17.17million with 84,000 change....i did set out to make money first and win second....

Thanks for sharing Alex,similar strategies as the small field almost makes finals a given.

I'm at 16.36 mil with 345 in the back pocket.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, stud858 said:

Hmmmmmm coco pops. 

Hey chaps, hope you can advise me. 

I had a rugby, anti afl friend call up giving me a hard time about the AFL code and how it's no good because of the breaking of jaws and dislodged teeth incident. Of course just friendly jibe. 

I need a good come back. 

I've used the fingers up the but hole incident before. 

Anything else to bag the rugby code? 

All in good fun. Typical bloody Aussies.  Giving each other friendly jabs in the guts.

Umm,  hard one. Na can't advise because I don't associate with rugby supporters.  Didn't even realise rugby was played in Australia.  We

Here did you find this rugby friend thingy?

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Thanks for sharing Alex,similar strategies as the small field almost makes finals a given.

I'm at 16.36 mil with 345 in the back pocket.

I'm only a 14.65 team, your playing me.  Swans spent 10 mil on franklin to win a flag

• Like 2

Well Uncle WILL Fj and me had the same mind set on last nights game....3 or 4 off the leader 2 rounds to go Tigers with 5 out Bombers best team of the second half of the season and needing to win to stay alive....Baaaaaa all for 0 ....it was close.....

I will be on top or bottom by sunday night....ive picked who needs to win not who i think will win......reckless folly i know....salsa bin laden....

ps.....North will not get Gaff.......nor the Saints.....he is definitely Demon bound the brand is building to something new....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well Uncle WILL Fj and me had the same mind set on last nights game....3 or 4 off the leader 2 rounds to go Tigers with 5 out Bombers best team of the second half of the season and needing to win to stay alive....Baaaaaa all for 0 ....it was close.....

I will be on top or bottom by sunday night....ive picked who needs to win not who i think will win......reckless folly i know....salsa bin laden....

ps.....North will not get Gaff.......nor the Saints.....he is definitely Demon bound the brand is building to something new....

Yep, it's time for a few roughies.

No prize for second.

Was hard to watch last night with the total Richmond wankfest by the commentators.

• Like 2

Cho n Enu got together this morning and whispered into my ear over brekkie they want me to post this pic on there behalf.......

The Dee's WILL be delighted to be playing in the west today as its pretty grim outside its very cold been rainy all night and anytime soon that gale WILL get blowing, we have had spring like weather for 2 weeks until yesterday....here we go here we gooo gooo gooo...

Dee's cho n enu.JPG

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Cho n Enu got together this morning and whispered into my ear over brekkie they want me to post this pic on there behalf.......

The Dee's WILL be delighted to be playing in the west today as its pretty grim outside its very cold been rainy all night and anytime soon that gale WILL get blowing, we have had spring like weather for 2 weeks until yesterday....here we go here we gooo gooo gooo...

Dee's cho n enu.JPG

I'm not sure how this one will go TBH.

Melbourne playing for finals and we're playing for top 2.

Genuine fitty fitty methinks.

• Like 1

Nakkers are on the line.....for both North and Demons ive picked both....Port look the weak link i expected them to rise to the occasion yesterday...

Would be pretty grim if the Demons dont win today there been questions asked of them...are they tough enough...are they the real deal...fair to say the press though kinda kind to them have put the ball at there feet to make a statement today, Eagles at home are no pushover to loose today means there out first week of the finals assuming they make it...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GrantSmith said:

Well done Alex knocking me off. Was always going to be tough assignment playing a man down but that’s the way tom yum boils sometimes.

We all know the Tipping is where the big dance is though, so there’s that hahaha

There’s some genuine 50/50’s next next week that’s for sure..

Brisbane to beat WCE

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Buddy is the best player I've seen since Gary Ablett senior.

Lance Franklin might be AFL’s greatest player.

Lance Franklin

Former colleague Mike Sheahan’s love for Wayne Carey was boundless. Sheahan had seen all footy from the 1970s to now and when Wayne Carey was at the top of his game in the mid to late 1990s, Sheahan declared Carey the best player he had seen — over Leigh Matthews, Malcolm Blight, Jason Dunstall, Tony Lockett, Gazza Snr and Jnr. But the love affair ended on Friday. Sheahan said Franklin was his new No.1 and, befittingly, Franklin produced a knockout performance on Saturday night, kicking five goals to lead the Swans to victory over the Giants. Sheahan is not the first commentator to rate Franklin above Carey, but this was different. This was a football divorce.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

Well done Alex knocking me off. Was always going to be tough assignment playing a man down but that’s the way tom yum boils sometimes.

We all know the Tipping is where the big dance is though, so there’s that hahaha

There’s some genuine 50/50’s next next week that’s for sure..

Thank you......Like to remind you i was a man down in the GF last year......You have never been easy to beat the DD's modelled themselves on your skills as a super coach and with making 3 GF's in a row dout that will ever be beaten...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I'm going for the one who lives in Thailand when he is not working.  Go FJ

He dont work much does he? seems to have plenty of time to work on his fantasy team to bad he is shit in tipping....

• Haha 1