Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 12/25/2019 at 5:37 PM, farmerjo said:

Glass half full Alex,if we can keep the pieman from jumping off anymore bridges he will fill the CHB role.

If the other McKay matures like his brother at the Blues then we've found another tall.

I see a top 6 finish coming on which means we win more than we lose making it good for our supporters.

Prediction = Kangaroo's to finish above the Dee's this year????

A few 2 legged snakes around this time of year in the area but not of the cobra variety.These one's will kill you slowly over a 4 hour session.

Ahhh you must be talking about my over night guest.....there was movie with Marylin Chambers that springs to mind...Insatiable.....single mum been alone a while...had 2 of them so far this visit....both was like a workout on a footy field....at least the first left before midnight this one got me up at 5 am to do it all again not to mention before shower antics....well..... just cleaning out the draws as soon I feel I will be walking on the straight an narrow, already started to shut down some of the dating sites I been trawling on...and it feels good....

Why do Thai women squeeze toothpaste from 25mm down from the top of the neck? guess there use to (Oh my God a beauty just walked down the stairs in my fav coffee shop...in black and white cheque mini dress....I can still look and appreciate...)use to what Fj? never mind wild minds at play...I clearly squeeze from the bottom going up as its easier to do when opening a new tube, and why do they leave my shower and bathroom feeling like a sauna? couldnt even see in there with the steam she created....(babe as reappeared from the toilet....yum yum........) 

Simon's birthday during the week so hes a Capricorn, well there an industrious and hard working lot and now that he WILL delegate they Skys the limit, no predictions from me but I wouldnt be satisfied with below a 3rd or 4th Finnish......Bucks the WA Hawk that killed a GF appearance for the Dee's has revised hes assessment of the hapless Dee's and now recons were full off B graders....and sure after last year I wouldn't give a VitaWheat for any of them hacks...but wait...we have Luke now WA Son of a Gun bold and brash has stated he expects to play round 1.....this kid is a leader off the future and the Demons WILL receive the next 10 years of Eagles first round picks when he decides to go home.....Luke is a ruck forward, add Pruss who still is to reach maturity and I believe could be anything still and only 24 plus Gawn were building a monster forward line and on ball division throw in Spargo who had an off year like a lot off them...a smart crummier who can play up the ground with very good pedigree as Spargo name is well known over at North, Leaver and May WILL be better, I do expect us to be the big improvers.......the difference WILL come from a few who haven't been anything of yet...like Pruss.....or Oscar......guys like that, just need 2 or 3 to step up.....by the way I love my North Melb Blue wind cheater Fj....I will pin some white stripes to it when you play the Pies....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/the-players-who-have-set-the-pace-so-far-this-preseason/news-story/4dd5efba31d705638e2222acf74713c0 Steve May turns up for preseason 6kgs lighter......Nat Jones also is making a point after dudds in the office offered a cheapo contract...what an insult....6 million dollar  a season man Tim Kelly started training 2 weeks early at Eagles to catch up of course...seen here holding a spear....chasing kangaroos.....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12296831 A woman of course wouldnt understand what there doing outside of the kitchen....trying to give directions to a woman to meet you is like well I might as well be on Pluto.....and so it goes with winning first place in a Spanish lottery....silly <deleted> thought she was loaded and being a reporter for a TV company quit her job on air.....only to be told later she had only won 5000 euros....the reason is she didnt understand the complex set up of tickets...single ticket was 200 euros she bought a part ticket for 20....so gets 1/10th.....grovelling back to studio boss im sure he WILL forgive her.......

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/horoscopes/star-signs.cfm?c_id=812#1 your star signs for today.....im Libra, we are the beautiful people, we tend to match with many though I personally dont like blonde female Virgo's...my big mouth babe is a Libra also and experience tells me we should get a long fine, first lonely mum is a libra as well....we can be sensual thats for sure....and she was...last nights fire cracker is a Sagittarius and there a lot of fun.....she left early (thank god) and was off to hospital to get botox injections .....yes I wonder why.....41 and nothing wrong with her.....and you cant tell them.....there just not listening.....jupiter is blessing me and family life.....well im far away but big mouth babe is off back home for NY and surprise surprise I was invited to go along....4 days in some small town would be hell....im sure she expected me to turn her down and I thanked her and did, said for the day or over night sure next time......I did recall when she asked my previous time some 12 or 13 years ago with TG1 she and I went to visit her family I got married and didnt know it, wasnt until a few years later on reading in TV about Thai village weddings did I realise we got married that day....

• Like 2

Re read the last bit from yesterday's post....since I normally on lappie in mornings and 100% while traveling, its NOT ME...I just sometimes fail to re read and check....bloody magic it is, words appear disappear and alter....it just did it again....a word I did not type....

Off to Hua Hin today back on NYE and WILL lay low for it, condo wi fi is well forget it in the evenings here while the masses are on vacation.

Around 25,000 steps was shown on my Fitbit yesterday, yes the plan was to go for a long walk down town and to find a light green iPhone cover to add to the 5 others I bought since I been here.....I now have a good range and boredom WILL surely not set in, every few weeks a new colour on my XR....I have refrained from shopping for clothes due to the tanking off the $, I have noticed there are some good specials on around town....but I dont need a thing.....

Old TGF messaged me out of the blue the other day, the last one, tall and ultra thin, though possible replacement pips her in the height department...just, anyway we haven't spoken since her birthday back in march so first it was a happy xmas sticker...I replied with a Micky mouse one back....she loves everything Micky, the next day she commented on my sticker which was new by the way, as per norm and one of the very few here who do not live on her phone eventually says she's planning to upgrade her phone....she also is an iPhone girl....now im surprised, she's been stuck on a 16gig iPhone 6 since new....she had memory problems with it and as they do here use it for everything......says she wants a purple iphone11......this girl is purple mad.....I did buy her for one birthday a purple iPod....and just as a gift a purple iPhone cover case that can be used as a wallet or striped to a case...at least she didnt have a full set of purple underwear...( and yes this is the one that got me a hankie for xmas and wallet for my birthday) TGF2 was pink mad and half her underwear....anway she lives or I should say her house isnt far from where i stay here, says she phoned central for a purple iPhone and was told there out of stock.....she was bitterly disappointed....she had built up an excitement barometer over the new phone....this girl is pretty subdued most of the time...if I couldnt keep her entertained she would crash at 9.30 every night....

This conversation was going on during my 25,000 steps and found myself in MBK looking for phone case when I spied a brand new purple iPhone 11....23,500 took a pic of phone number price phone and store name and sent it off to her...also earlier sent her a screen shot of the apple store phone number and location.......now I ask you.....I do ask you.......like I said yesterday you mose well be on Pluto with some of these girls.....she does have a Masters degree.....and was head hunted 2.5 ys ago to start up a new hospital in Rangoon and yes she is a manager and yes she couldnt think to google Apple BKK....She now is delighted last I heard....

It doesn't end there, she still hasn't worked out im in BKK.....she is too obviously id say home for the NY......like a pic and details for phone in MBK is like im in BKK, she's been to Melbourne she knows we dont have one.....the bulb might go off when she's back on the plane to Rangoon next week....

Another fem who is scatter brain mush mush was reminded the other morning last week about a coffee meet, 5 min before deadline says she's working....like she could have told me when she knew......I do accept sometimes she's on call sort of a short notice thing....anyway she moved it to 6 pm that night...arriving @ 10 we had pleasant evening..and she was all smiles and a few screws loose for sure.....a supervisor and a University degree under her belt I m surprised she can even read a train time table....also a mum off one living all alone in BKK and @38 quite pretty with an uncanny resemplence to my long time TGF1....well we arranged another time to meet and she had seemed interested to jump in my condo's pool....which I of course was hanging out for meaning she would already be half naked so half the work done.....well  a couple messages during the afternoon before the pool evening went un answered then I get...I cleaning room...she lives in a studio....like its going to take more than a couple of hours for cleaning and laundry....yeah yea...then later...I fell asleep, replied see you tonight and that's that....and it was....now thinking my cuteness had now worn off....I didnt bother to try and find out what happened then about 36 hrs later I get a message from her asking " u ok?"....

Happy new year......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

It was a good win by Australia. I loved it when Kohli was out.  

I do hope the Scorchers beat the Stars.

Its been good watching the Big Bash on Cricket Australia. 

Summertime = cricket. Sorry ALEX

What's the quality like on CA Rip?

I assume you need a VPN.

I'm watching it on Kayo.

2 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Try to hang on WILL.   Only 23 more sleeps to go before footy kicks off.  ???? ???? ????

Check out the new kids on the block.

Screenshot 2020-01-15 13.22.00.png

I'll do my best thanks Radar.

Woman's footy isn't for me I'm afraid.

37 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

The "AFL" team Scorchers were not very good in the first half.

Trying to keep on topic

Going to be hard to beat the Stars this year.

Especially as they're full of Western Australians:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, ripstanley said:

It was a good win by Australia. I loved it when Kohli was out.  

I do hope the Scorchers beat the Stars.

Its been good watching the Big Bash on Cricket Australia. 

Summertime = cricket. Sorry ALEX

Jeez,you've put the mocker on the boys Will.????

Poor young Cam Green can't take a trick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Jeez,you've put the mocker on the boys Will.????

Poor young Cam Green can't take a trick.

How did they lose that mate?

Livingstone is one of our internationals and on probably $200 000

and he plays another dumb shot.

Banners was terrible.

MM run out was crucial.

Playing without confidence under Voges as well.

At least Stoinis failed:biggrin:

• Like 1