Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I use to own  Beagle........ well arriving at Hobart International airport there early in the 2000 thinking i was on the set of Casablanca International airport when retrieving my bag a lovely cute Beagle and handlers came on by the fella got on top of my bag and wasnt going anywhere.....turns out your not allowed to bring bananas with you from Melbourne....i had a few with me....had to eat a couple and turf the rest out....

Quarantine dog not a drug  trained dog.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

The trouble was FJ, he was given at 3 year deal as an injury prone 32 year old on a reported $500 000 per year.

Played 15 games in 3 years.

Was class when he played but that move ended up being a huge bust.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/collingwoods-incredible-record-with-daniel-wells-gets-even-better-47415

The last year i agree if not contributing at training  but sometimes a player like that can redirect the ship.

That's why i think the Roos should push for Willie  Rioli if the Eagles don't want him next year to show what a bit of class can add to its forward structure and instill confidence in the young playing group.

I presume he and Brady Rawlings dealt in the past.????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, farmerjo said:

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/collingwoods-incredible-record-with-daniel-wells-gets-even-better-47415

The last year i agree if not contributing at training  but sometimes a player like that can redirect the ship.

That's why i think the Roos should push for Willie  Rioli if the Eagles don't want him next year to show what a bit of class can add to its forward structure and instill confidence in the young playing group.

I presume he and Brady Rawlings dealt in the past.????

Your kidding me.....with a bunch of kids you would allow a head full of sand around them? Gees you get desperate when your on the bottom of the ladder.....

Look at my club.....perennial <deleted> but they targeted a good defence over a number of years then Benny Brown fell into there lap...the Gods smiled apon us...what takes 5 years to build all goes south in 2 seasons....think about it....there are only a few clubs in each league that stay up and yours and mine are not one of them sir....

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, farmerjo said:

????We saved our pants today against the Hawks.

Great effort by the mids.

You have something to smile about this week......i had thought in the positive but not the  courage to tip them sir...even noted it in  my post....by the way winter hasn't started yet...

Well one day North could be like the Demons......hahaha honestly i dont know how were 9-0 we been winning very ugly indeed.....maybe my standards are just too high... thats a reason i might be still single too....hahaha...

Honestly the dribble i seen yesterday i cant put a finger on it....look i never jumped out of my chair once so thats how bad the Blues are....and i thought we played poorly, just good old fashion spoilers thats it....

Well it was a dead boring game so the Fox crew came up with the stats that make you sit up and look.....6 times the Demons started a season 9-0 and they won the flag that year.....i had to cringe when i seen that flash up on the screen.....For the record records are there to be set and there to be broken and there to fail to reach....after what is in 56 years of the North Smith curse do you think hes ready to say enough is enough?

You only had to look at Ron Barassi who makes all the home games by the way he would have been thinking like me.....a dam ugly game......

Anyway watching that dribble yesterday i can say we are now where near peeking yet, so we could actually improve.....and we would want to...the business end of the season starts in 4 week.....with about 6 other clubs ready to step up....

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I don't mind bad decisions if they have no influence the scoreboard.

Except when i backed the Dockers and Lobb's mark wasn't paid.???????? 

And then the one at the other end to Hooked was paid a minute later.

Noise of affirmation?

• Like 2