Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Here were are..... 3 Kilkennys later....i got a gut issue men....live long enough you might be going through this too.....im not giving up booze just yet....the bottle of JW Black sits in the cupboard and dont forget your kids are your conscience  too like there frigging black and white.....so i turned to Irish beer like it tastes like dish water but it still has a kick....must say i use to collect pint glasses for fun from all the Irish pubs in Melbourne once...got a nice collection if you need to know....my 3 Newcastle Brown Ale glasses have the best story...... 

My long time flip who looks good in a bikini thinks im drinking beer and coffee same time when i sent her a pic of my Kilkenny in a pint glass....well i have to say the way it pours is like nothing else....she is well seems simple....though from time to time she kinda surprises me....well she is getting older....the Tigers go down......Bennie Brown is dropped to emergency.....oh....i was watching her cook once.....i cant eat it....dont know how she stays slim....

Ordered my Positive Lingers Tshirt last night...30 bucks plus 10 for postage and it all goes to the MND fund by the way....well......its the Ed Langdon job....seems he is the guy they find the strangest at the Demons....Ed you see grew up in Toorak the Malibu of Melbourne minus the beach, private school boy and all...now im going only by what Angus Brayshaw was saying but hes been banging on about if for weeks in his and Gawns podcast and it seems they were the first cab off the rank....so thats a first where other clubs are following.....so just google you club in youtube and bingo.,...the T-shirt has arrived so i thought id get me one while were 9-0 before we get disgraced and all....

Bought 2 Brooklyn Funk Essentials Lps on line tonight men...playing in the background nice and loud.....R&B soul n funk....added some latin to boot.,..you wanna check them out...been around 30 ys now new line up still similar...they take it to the edge....have everything they have done now.....a personal fav of mine....Well Ed u see wont appear on there prod-cast and has something of a cult following.....Angus claims Ed who once lived in posh surroundings now lives in a shared house in Fitzroy....well Fitzroy is not what it once was but is still considered alternative....most have moved to Northcote now....with the lesbians....well it was known for the leso's once.....Ed you see is  bit of a greenie....cast of the shackles of being privileged on big bucks who knows where its going now....anyway there hoping to get him on the show one day time will tell....seems Ed only has one friend at a time last week it was Steven May......make it what you will....i think there creating an image so time will tell....have to say Max is good at leading things on...i had my doubts about him being capitano once, he has matured like maybe the whole team....

Dark Blue with postivelingers edged on the front in white is the Tshirt so if you dont watch the podcast you wont have any idea what its about.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Will27 said:

Well Trend Setters

That's round 10 all pe

Chooks/Wendy's Saints tipped 7 to win the round.

Uncle Alex has extended his lead to remain on top from Ozzydom.

Until next time.

Um actually I tipped 8 winners

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

nor are we looking at the deliberate out of bounds handball in the closing moments of the game either....no im not....

The handball came off your melbourne player Alex.

Thought Oliver was fantastic but it pains me to watch him cheat.

Should be playing rugby.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Will27 said:

Blind Freddy could see it was deliberate.

Has happened 3 times this year that the AFL have come out and admitted umpiring

errors that could've change the result of the game.

First was Geelong against Brisbane in Geelong when the holding the ball wasn't paid in the last few seconds.

Second was in Sydney where a mark to Jeremy Cameron wasn't paid at the end and this one against Melbourne.

All of the decisions favoured the home teams against interstate teams.

Not surprising really.

The umps just shat their pants and were too frightened to blow the whistle.

Yes well i don't buy into this conspiracy theory im just disappointed that in my living memory we got robbed when we could have been 10-0..... ive never known it so it hurts just a little...but as Big Max said when asked about it we shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with......and apart from all of that i thought we had been out played, still actually been in front and winning and holding on even when you look like poo is what good teams tend to do hey.....so were not a good team yet...

• Like 1

I tell you what...not getting ahead of myself as we all know that teams drop off by the time the finals turn up....so just chugging long Cats and Eagles are the Teams to watch though i think the Tigers are gone.....

Watched the Fox crew try to say where the improvement is in the Demons, they might be half true, the main improvement is the second effort......none mentioned that, and last nights game cemented that.....it was there second effort that unsettled the Dogs, so many times the same player was able to tackle or frustrate a Doggie the second time....that had been missing last week and dropping off the previous 3 weeks too the Crows game, as anticipated the Crow loss would have either give them a rocket up the backside or destroyed the confidence and slowly slip down the ladder....

Anyway now i know what it feels like following teams that are always up....no stress sundays...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Well done to the Dees.

I wonder if not playing in front of a crowd helped.

May and Lever are paying dividends.

Thought Ozzy might have been on them and was surprised to see the majority went dogs.

The only one who selected them had 0 margin. I would say he forgot to enter his tips.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

No Faith is correct....and the brothers here thought like i sir.....Lets see if they can take care of Brisbane in the NT......if they do i WILL invest in a new Demon bennie as the current one is pushing more than 20 ys old....

If you like...Thai based expats i can run down to the AFL shop and load you guys up with Red and Blue stuff on my next visit, wont even charge you....free....

I am running short of stubby coolers. Cant find them up here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well done to the Dees.

I wonder if not playing in front of a crowd helped.

May and Lever are paying dividends.

Thought Ozzy might have been on them and was surprised to see the majority went dogs.

Tagging Libba was a big win also.

• Like 2