Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

A news report this morning is setting a precedent in sport.

For those who hide under a rock Newcastle United put 5 goals into the back of the net within 20 min of the start of the game sunday night Thailand time, 3 went in like a flash of light.

I was thrilled of course and the game ended 6-1 with Spurs interim manager given his marching orders monday morning. 

https://wwos.nine.com.au/football/news-2023-tottenham-players-offer-to-refund-their-fans-after-loss/c3e6d9a8-1c74-4fb8-b02d-5f9c080b80a6 the players were so embarrassed they have decided to refund all traveling Tottenham supporters who went to the game the cost of the tickets and i believe travelling expenses, if you go by the article the refunds are going out today.

I think i should start a class action on the Demons for 20 years of S............H...........I............T....... play, cumulating in 1984 where we won just one game and that was by a fluke at the western oval when i think it may have been Robbie Brownlow kicking a rushed goal in the last seconds of the game to get us over the line by a point, and not to mention the record score kicked at Arctic park by Fitzroy over us an absolute disgrace to witness and has left physiological scares that still have not mended.

Me i have high standards so why have i put myself through torture? only god knows, well i did take on the Hawks as a second team there for a number off years that helped me stay sane....

Anyway even this weeks game.....like im all doom and gloom untill maybe the last 10 min when it looks impossible the Tigers can come back...hey take the GF i thought we had had it 10 min into the last quarter, i was sitting like a stunned mallet on the sofa when the barrage started...but there was also a lot off pain in 88 and 2000 both GF's getting our arses kicked so hard you hide your scarf and scraped off your team stickers from your car the thrashings were so bad....

Yes id like to get my membership fees reimbursed thanks very much......

• Haha 1

Friday again where Aussies stayed glued to the telly....well Billy does....

So what did we learn last week?..........the 2 WA teams will be battling for the wooden spoon.....the honeymoon at Windy hill is over.....serious stuff now.....Reality has set in at Arden st....Saints are real and likely to play finals this season....and......Voss has a lot of work to pull his rabble up....

Saints vs Port @ Marvel.....ripper for friday night Chang session sitting in front of the telly.....and the only decent game on this weekend which means we can go to the market or central what ever and not need to race back home....in fact take your women down and get them a lotto ticket or 10, there's a big spin going on in Thailand for May 2 winning numbers......says so in Thaiger this morning....birth and death dates of revered monk Luang Por April 3 1942....lived for 84 years and 22 days serving 61 Vassas monks.....now if you cant make sense of that turn it over to your women...with your money they will......this is hot to trott right off the press.....we split it 50/50 ok?

Lions vs Freo @ Gabba......do you like your mince meat? i use it to make pasta, its very tasty especially if you making a sauce for pasta, they key ingredient is the Italian herbs.....Lions have the right herbs, Freo will be in the grinder here, with a bit of luck Lions will kick a record score and get the Demons taken off number 1....Ed Sheeran can play the guitar on the witness box all he likes its not going to change the out come, if it sounds like then it is .....and this i looking a massacre......for both of them....

Swans vs GWS @ SCG......how low can you go? well you can try and sue your landlord who lives in Germany for sunbathing nude....but if he was a woman would they bother? turns out you have to be dangling over the balcony pretty far to get a view....they they the tenants did get a 15% rate cut for 3 months due to construction work going on there....since there both traveling like a german naturalist who's going to win that 15% discount?

Bulldogs vs Hawks @ Marvel.....Ummmmm.......Trump vs Pence here.....you cant see it? someone is lying through there teeth, still cant see it? well they haven't delivered since 2016 men, looking the goods, promising the world pooing on your face if your a Doggie supporter.....see it now? I just had arrived in Mexico City in october 2016 i had no net while in Havana, no news other than in Spanish on the telly, and no mention of the US election either, so i was stunned like a mallet when waiting for my suite case that the 45 tellys around the carousels all flashed Trump's face in big beautiful red and blue....OMG he had won....well no the Hawks might not win but they will show up some of the Dogs dirty laundry when they give evidence this week meanwhile the Dogs will do a Trump and you know not deliver just keep our heads spinning instead.....

Demons vs North @ MCG.......This is Thailand road carnage here.....the difference is Clarko has gone into fix it.....while in Thailand it's sabi sabi on the road toll.....last frigging night 3 instances of motor bikes with either no rear light on no headlight on or no f************ing lights on at all....on the same stretch of road a month ago one motor bike ran head first into the end panel of one of those concrete road barriers they love to put up here all over the place....dont think the guy walked away by the way, ive discussed ways of fixing the problem with my passenger but you know Thai's....well North is going to be another notch on the football when the Demons mangle them around the southern goal post on the weekend, of course they will labour to do it as you know the old story.....By the way..i love it when them bike riders ride down the wrong side of the road while im coming up the other way, first few times i was DISMAYED, now, every now and then i play CHICKEN with them....you should see the look on there faces.....well on one guy, normally i dont let myself get dangerously close but i do try and put the fear of god into them...

Eagles vs Blues @ Optus......will anyone but Billy be watching? i dont know......Blues to get back on to the winning score board, if not.....Fj might get a call as interm manager till end of season....Jerry Springer is dead at 79 and so are the Eagles.

Bombers vs Cats @ Marvel....ahhhhh DeSantis who wishes to be king says were going to do something about the land around Disney.....another Trump, meanwhile Disney has an air tight case but you know that Trump mentality, chubby cheeks Scott had his 5 min of fame, April Premiers and all....its all over red rover as the Purrrrrrrrrsssssssss scratch there way to a win.....

Tigers vs Suns @ Marvel....have you noticed the Fox presenters in their small jackets, at first i just thought it was a couple of the younger trimmer ex footy starts fashion stand, but no even chubby Lyon and Dunstall have there set of under sized jackets too....well Tigers wear a sloppy jacket with room to improve while Dewie is struggling to find anything to fit... i mean this could go anyway but i have faith in the Tigers, the maths is they have lost most of there games to clubs in the 8 they play 4 quarters, Suns? ahhh....im over them....

Crows vs Pies @ Adelaide Oval....Loved how the Pies came back....Tex can go sing American Pie with Sth Koreas President at the white house but its not going to change the course of Sundays game, this will be the day that i die, bye bye miss American Pie.....

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

25 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Friday again where Aussies stayed glued to the telly....well Billy does....

So what did we learn last week?..........the 2 WA teams will be battling for the wooden spoon.....the honeymoon at Windy hill is over.....serious stuff now.....Reality has set in at Arden st....Saints are real and likely to play finals this season....and......Voss has a lot of work to pull his rabble up....

Saints vs Port @ Marvel.....ripper for friday night Chang session sitting in front of the telly.....and the only decent game on this weekend which means we can go to the market or central what ever and not need to race back home....in fact take your women down and get them a lotto ticket or 10, there's a big spin going on in Thailand for May 2 winning numbers......says so in Thaiger this morning....birth and death dates of revered monk Luang Por April 3 1942....lived for 84 years and 22 days serving 61 Vassas monks.....now if you cant make sense of that turn it over to your women...with your money they will......this is hot to trott right off the press.....we split it 50/50 ok?

Lions vs Freo @ Gabba......do you like your mince meat? i use it to make pasta, its very tasty especially if you making a sauce for pasta, they key ingredient is the Italian herbs.....Lions have the right herbs, Freo will be in the grinder here, with a bit of luck Lions will kick a record score and get the Demons taken off number 1....Ed Sheeran can play the guitar on the witness box all he likes its not going to change the out come, if it sounds like then it is .....and this i looking a massacre......for both of them....

Swans vs GWS @ SCG......how low can you go? well you can try and sue your landlord who lives in Germany for sunbathing nude....but if he was a woman would they bother? turns out you have to be dangling over the balcony pretty far to get a view....they they the tenants did get a 15% rate cut for 3 months due to construction work going on there....since there both traveling like a german naturalist who's going to win that 15% discount?

Bulldogs vs Hawks @ Marvel.....Ummmmm.......Trump vs Pence here.....you cant see it? someone is lying through there teeth, still cant see it? well they haven't delivered since 2016 men, looking the goods, promising the world pooing on your face if your a Doggie supporter.....see it now? I just had arrived in Mexico City in october 2016 i had no net while in Havana, no news other than in Spanish on the telly, and no mention of the US election either, so i was stunned like a mallet when waiting for my suite case that the 45 tellys around the carousels all flashed Trump's face in big beautiful red and blue....OMG he had won....well no the Hawks might not win but they will show up some of the Dogs dirty laundry when they give evidence this week meanwhile the Dogs will do a Trump and you know not deliver just keep our heads spinning instead.....

Demons vs North @ MCG.......This is Thailand road carnage here.....the difference is Clarko has gone into fix it.....while in Thailand it's sabi sabi on the road toll.....last frigging night 3 instances of motor bikes with either no rear light on no headlight on or no f************ing lights on at all....on the same stretch of road a month ago one motor bike ran head first into the end panel of one of those concrete road barriers they love to put up here all over the place....dont think the guy walked away by the way, ive discussed ways of fixing the problem with my passenger but you know Thai's....well North is going to be another notch on the football when the Demons mangle them around the southern goal post on the weekend, of course they will labour to do it as you know the old story.....By the way..i love it when them bike riders ride down the wrong side of the road while im coming up the other way, first few times i was DISMAYED, now, every now and then i play CHICKEN with them....you should see the look on there faces.....well on one guy, normally i dont let myself get dangerously close but i do try and put the fear of god into them...

Eagles vs Blues @ Optus......will anyone but Billy be watching? i dont know......Blues to get back on to the winning score board, if not.....Fj might get a call as interm manager till end of season....Jerry Springer is dead at 79 and so are the Eagles.

Bombers vs Cats @ Marvel....ahhhhh DeSantis who wishes to be king says were going to do something about the land around Disney.....another Trump, meanwhile Disney has an air tight case but you know that Trump mentality, chubby cheeks Scott had his 5 min of fame, April Premiers and all....its all over red rover as the Purrrrrrrrrsssssssss scratch there way to a win.....

Tigers vs Suns @ Marvel....have you noticed the Fox presenters in their small jackets, at first i just thought it was a couple of the younger trimmer ex footy starts fashion stand, but no even chubby Lyon and Dunstall have there set of under sized jackets too....well Tigers wear a sloppy jacket with room to improve while Dewie is struggling to find anything to fit... i mean this could go anyway but i have faith in the Tigers, the maths is they have lost most of there games to clubs in the 8 they play 4 quarters, Suns? ahhh....im over them....

Crows vs Pies @ Adelaide Oval....Loved how the Pies came back....Tex can go sing American Pie with Sth Koreas President at the white house but its not going to change the course of Sundays game, this will be the day that i die, bye bye miss American Pie.....

Great one Alex. Sport and off beat news all in one.  Lottery number ends in 653.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Will27 said:

Well Gangsters

A great finish to a round with a few upsets.

Chooks picked 6, but FJ gets the Turkish Delights this week for a terrific 7.

Until next time.

image.png.f22904f479e76c59a716263491fcf8ba.png

On the grog last night Billy? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

On the grog last night Billy? 

No Uncle Alex.

As you can see by the ladder I posted, it said FJ had 7.

All the tips were in but the ladder must not have been updated.

Apologies gang.

image.png.2d50a3b65ef94b461105fd2ad035a64f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sceadugenga said:

And in Crowtown the familiar refrain is heard...

The umpires murdered us, the umpires murdered us....

Capture crows frees.PNG

I've no dog in the fight and watched it.

The umpires murdered Collingwood.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Friday Funnies...

So what did we learn last week men? NU will play Champions league next season.....That Port can beat good sides away from home, Freo are just the pitts...thank you Bell....North did get wrapped around the Punt road goal post....and the Crows are commmmmmmmming...Tex is the man...

Almost forgot....Tassie is in.....fairly confident they have the backing of all footy die hearts...but the numbers dont stack up....725m for a roofed stadium? maybe a basket ball court....by the time its finished x2.5, ho, North still have a couple of years to bite the bullet and relocate, im not for a 19th team at least for another 20 ys....but hey im bottom of the tipping so who's listening to me?

Blues @ Marvel vs Lions...... do you pick against the Lions? or do you wait for the 600,000 Indian tourists ready to hit Thailand in a few months time.... https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/pattaya-beach-town-anticipates-600000-indian-tourists-this-year-similar-to-pre-pandemic-numbersa lot of them will end up in Pattaya you know, seen one night on the Beach Road out front of Hooters i have a good excuse for being there men, my low quality date wanted to meet there...she left the building a long time ago....well while i was waiting and sampling the brew sitting right in front of the footpath a number 9 to 9.5, the night light adds at least 1.0 to there score,  on her bike almost in front of me...she was of course one of the night workers that congregate on the other side of the road, around 8 pm this was and watching her walk across the road i was thinking she wont last more than a few min out there..... before id finish thinking that 2 Indians pounced on her.....you could read the body langue a mile away plus hand singles and disgusted look on her face....they wanted to pay for one and get 2 bangs....i thought it very funny and worth the price of a drink to view this....there negotiating went on for a bout 5 min when she had enough...by that time my low quality date had arrived and had my attention...so the moral of the story is Lions are not cheap and the Blues will need to dig deep into there pockets if they want anything out of this game....

Tigers @ the G over the Coasters....more free legal advice plz....well this is what the Eagles need.....if in Phuket they will be directed to the Poor Police Box for a contribution that should see them insured for just about everything but a loss here....https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/proposal-for-more-free-legal-advice-at-phuket-police-stations Tigers had a bad run of late so im expecting them to kick and kick hard on the weekend......does Billy still tune in? i know how hard it is to watch crap....

Purrs in Catland against the Crows.....should be a good game me thinks....Well Rip and i dont get to split the 6m, https://thethaiger.com/thai-life/chopstick-maker-wins-6-million-baht-lottery-jackpot-in-thailand just as well....id have trouble fending off the felines on beach road...Cats are back and at home and its money in the bank....

Suns @ Heritage against the happeless Demons...well they might be looking better but we know the story, thats why Jesus came down....to help ailing individuals but alas he was slow off the mark for Xin You Li, silly woman packed a power bank into her luggage when security pick dup on it they asked to look in her suite case, on opening a giant personal vibrator fell to the floor and next to another passengers feet... https://thethaiger.com/news/national/taiwanese-models-embarrassing-airport-experience-power-bank-and-intimate-items-cause-a-stir well one look at her and you would instantly ask..if you need some help im here for you dear...though im not into plastic boobs....but beautiful lips....the moral of this story is were going to be racing You Li's vibrator right up the Suns backside....of course its going to take 3/4s to do it as were a good value team like to keep it close for as long as possible....and dont travel well....

Giants in Canberra against the Dogs....https://thethaiger.com/news/national/secret-boozer-busted-wife-drags-husband-out-of-restaurant-beats-him-up I think some of you guys have married a serial killer, i never met one that has ever gone off her head....never seen it either.....so who's getting beat up on the weeknd? well once in Ko Samui i was told by my then TGF "you annoyed me today" wow like where did that come from....all i could think was i missed the turn off to the Big Buddha so kept on going...she did say it to me in a reggae pub that evening which was a mistake as by then i was enjoying the music and had 2 beers in me, no way was she going to ruin my evening so after pondering the out burst which was done in a nice Thai way but face screwed up i threw her the car keys and told her id meet her back at the hotel...and the moral of this story is? no frigging idea....

Freo at Optus against the Hawks....at home is their only saving grace, https://thethaiger.com/news/national/alice-wong-the-22-year-old-hong-kong-malaysian-net-idol-revealed-her-first-adult-video-and-faced-criticism Alice Wong, them chinks love to give there daughters old english names....well selling her soul to make a swillion before 27, thats what we like, look women can change there looks so easy no one will recognise her when she hangs up the condoms....not the same for Freo, green condoms make you dick look sick, there off....Hawks will win game 2 away from home....

Port @ Adelaide oval against the Bombers....chubby cheeks is now in the serious stage of pulling together a rabble that had been playing on euphoria seen them snag an April premiership, as we know they dont count now like the Italian throwing anything he can at the opposition, this guy decided to throw his land lords washing machine out the window....among other things...in Pattaya of course, were all sorts land....im up on the hill away from the madness....i wonder if he threw his samsung galaxy s23 over the balustrade too...https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/italian-man-throws-furniture-off-pattaya-balcony-tests-positive-for-ice-video said he been smoking weed turns out he was on Meth.....a few good years in a Thai prison should clean up his system...

Pies @ the G yes Swans....Thaiger isnt a real news paper men but a class above the Truth, which it was never...its good for amusement when having a coffee out, https://thethaiger.com/news/national/man-caught-on-cctv-breaking-into-womans-home-and-masturbating well we now know Thai's get kinky too....so who's going to masturbate over who on sunday? Time for Rips boys to get it together unfortunately The Pies now think they're unbeatable and are the new Batman....sorry Rip....

North at Marvel against the Saints... https://thethaiger.com/news/national/heavily-criticised-online-clip-shows-women-urinating-by-roadside-in-front-of-luminary-police-station yes North are going to get pissed on again 

• Like 2

You all may be thinking Tigers due for a win today. But being due doesn't cut it in the AFL world.

Ask yourself, what changed? Why? The Tigers used to win. And that's for one simple reason. Trent Cotchin was Captain. When that changed all things shot down crappily. And today Trent having a rest. West Coast by 4 goals. Damn.

• Like 1