Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Thailand Mob has been regenerated for the tipping comp.  All the usual suspects have been sent an invitation so check your email.

Those that haven't played before and wish to join, reach out for the link.

2 weeks to go before the bounce.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/25/2023 at 7:36 AM, Thechook said:

Thailand Mob has been regenerated for the tipping comp.  All the usual suspects have been sent an invitation so check your email.

Thanks mate, im giving it a wide miss.....must be the air i breathe....the AFL site not functioning to the standards i have set for my life...said it a few times here that the afl/telstra app and now website is a bit of a mess, hitting a wall when trying to get it to the web page, happy to walk under the sun and get my solar panel sun burned than to deal with incompetence.

2023. yes the world got that far....electric cars and motor bikes now.....can air play football games and other shows directly from iPad and pc via internet amazing stuff....and this clown and pretence for a phone company dont check what they do let alone build a site that functions to something like normality....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....and i just got back from a long weekend at the beach too.......you know they make me feel like it's me....that im incompetent.....that im silly.......like a billy goat....f*****k em....not getting my business....

ps i downloaded footy live pp for the trusty iPhone......works just fine TELSTRA..go have a look to see how its done...

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 7:36 AM, Thechook said:

Sorry mate,fraid those 85 yrs have caught up with me and I cant remember whether I registered or not. can you check please ..

• Like 1

Well men what's the story? must be because im on a mac the AFL/Telstra site is allergic to us..........even worse than last attempt....

I will look into the middle distance and smile, close my mind and meditate then go make a banana smoothie....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

It took me 3 goes to log in to check if Ozzy was in.

You know all this money spent on tech only for banks to close.

We live in a different era now and not a good one.

Try and try again,i don't know mac i barely know win.

Only thing for sure is Kangaroos top 4 after round one????

FMD FJ.

I just tried to log on and it's asking for an Aussie number to send an SMS to.

It's a <deleted> footy tipping website <deleted>.

I can get it sent to a mate but can't be arsed.

Can't wait for the blockbuster between Norf and WC in first round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

FMD FJ.

Common Will.......do it, think i used my Thai number...whatever....or email....like i said it's not the smoothest precise instrument known....im not in Au.......and i got in...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

FMD FJ.

11 hours ago, farmerjo said:

11 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I got in through iPad, recalled recent software updates for mac...so obviously conflicting with already a suspect website...had written up a post and then vanished....never mind...

It's year 3 or a 3 year window......make or break.....numberone on 2023.....

MG1.jpg

• Like 2

Round 1........we finally have something to do....the big risers for final 8.....Suns, yes Dewie will do it, and Blues, Voss magic is here.....

The sliders......Freo.....silly Egg Jackson should have stayed for flag 2.....Pies....yes Pies...second year blues for Mcrae, got lucky winning something like 9 games by a kick....sure the momentum swang for em  but it's a new year....

Cellar dwellers North, gees.......well top of bottom 4...whos going to be worse? im expecting almost every club to improve, well Saints hit by injuries so there going nowhere soon, GWS new coach so lets rule them out, Hawks, well well...lets say they will stall.....Crows? i recon there knocking on heavens door...Port? i like Kenny, think there good to go may toss Trigers out of final 8, Eagles, history says around a 9th or 10th Finnish....Bombers...think the other Scott has a lot of work in front of him...

History shows you dont go back to back often...so Cats ruled out as nothing more than a menace for the other top 7 teams, Demons? hey brothers there spitting fire or spitting chips, while Williams is still employed there im giving them a top Finnish...numero uno.....Swans...well Swans are one of the few well run joints in the AFL, not sure about a high Finnish though....and on one leg Lance.....Lions.....everyones writing them up.....they still dont have a defence....Dogs, ummmm.....let's just say well coached or its history for Bev end of season....Tigers? well much loved Hardwick is pushing poo uphill....used up all his cleaver tactics winning 3 flags, plugging gaps with mercenaries a la Wagner (ps how did Russian mercenaries get an english name?) i think there out but not brave enough to call it....as i recon Pies and Freo will be worse...

So who ya picking today men?

Tigers always start with a bang.....

Cats will unfurl the flag 

Clarkson over Simmo anyone?

Port ummm......Brisbane beach lovers club, i dunno......

Demons and Dogs....do you dare?

Screw me down....Swans away to Suns....depends on the temperature.....

If you have a coin to toss here do it...GWS-Crows and meanwhile consider pulling your cash out of the bank...lot of safes going to be sold around the world the next few months....

Yawn........Mitchel or Scott? if the Bomber turn up in last years away jumper there not going to go far in this game....

In the match of the round Chooks.....a depleted but much loved Lyon up against the Freo seafarers...who set sail about a month ago and have yet to get back to port.....soooo Rinnie...

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Thanks for doing the write up Will.

Good week of footy.

You nearly got us ,thought Shuey turned the game when going to half back.

Bit of upside from both sides to look forward to.

Demons,Port,Swans and Pies looking well oiled after round one.

Rip is your fantasy working?

I can only see my score for the comp.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Thanks for doing the write up Will.

Good week of footy.

You nearly got us ,thought Shuey turned the game when going to half back.

Bit of upside from both sides to look forward to.

Demons,Port,Swans and Pies looking well oiled after round one.

Rip is your fantasy working?

I can only see my score for the comp.

Well played FJ. Great 1st round win.

With the the fantasy I hope score for others will be there

tomorrow . They were allowing unlimited changes through the

round that may have something to do with it. If you click on your opponents name you can see their score but not their team. I hope this helps.

I just checked my team and saw I still have unlimited change. May not change till after Round 2.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 7:45 AM, TimeMachine said:

Tigers draw with Blues. I guess that stops the bullying. My biased opinion is that Tigers missed more simple goals so hope they can improve on that. Blues tall forwards looking on swing. They just had to contend with one of the best in Grimes and his associates in defense.

Hope for another thriller today. Go Pies!

Blues unlucky son..to not win against an over the hill out of their depths rabble.....tigers on memory control is about it....nothing down back imported midfield jack ex sun and lovably tattoo man looking at the end of the road very soon....Hardwick has used up all his good karma, now shacking up with the office girl.......baaaaaaa....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Blues unlucky son..to not win against an over the hill out of their depths rabble.....tigers on memory control is about it....nothing down back imported midfield jack ex sun and lovably tattoo man looking at the end of the road very soon....Hardwick has used up all his good karma, now shacking up with the office girl.......baaaaaaa....

I was wrong. Draw not good enough to avoid some harsh banter. Dusty is gonna star in every game going forward. Like it or not. Haha.

• Haha 1

The bump. It's been on the news lately.

It would be too easy just to make it an illegal action like pushing in the back or around the neck, but upgrade it with a 50 m penalty for anything the umpire deems too rough with an immediate 2 game suspension regardless. Get rid of it. It's a cowards action. 

• Like 1