Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I want to know what happened to the fish in my fish tank.....look it's a very long story....like i didnt want any pets and if i did id get a cat, it started one day when i decided to buy a fountain....can you help me Rip?

Well the fountain was near a supermarket here in sin city i use to go to a lot when i was down checking up on works...something like that...i ended up buying one when the works were done, she said she would clean it before delivery but i said nahhhhhh..silly me didnt comprehend it was mould on the side...i had big big issues back in au with mould...another story i wont bore you with....anyway after a month i decided i should get some fish to you know eat the mozzie babies born in the water....

some fish jumped out and died...and some when missing...so i buy another 10...started with 10 i might add...well......when i woke up i had mould and it was taking over i didnt want to tip the fish and mouldy water down the drain...im not a killer you know....so i bought a nice fish tank....and another 10 fish...as a few had ummm...disappeared....and i gave away the fountain to my condo manager....

In the end i had 23 fish off various varieties in this tank and it's mesmerising to watch them swim around.....a few days in notice A a few fish are missing so i started counting from that day B one fish in WCE jumper...a yellow one looked pregnant, at first i got excited to think i might get some free fish....2 other fish were following it round....i decided this guy was the culprit so caught him and ....well put him down the drain....

ps i did google the problem....they claim fish will eat other fish....

But fish kept disappearing.....in the end im down to 4 fish......well this week....3 of the same variety who are small.....and one orange yellow one...almost twice the size who i suspected of bing the cannibal....now one of the 3 as i bought 4 of them disappeared like 2 weeks ago, they always stayed close together while big orange was darting around the tank......

This morning go to feed them and big orange is no longer in there....i had been waiting to see who was going to be the last fish swimming around and stick it down the drain....but now im rocked...like i expected it to be big orange.....i take the filter out and clean it just in case it got in there, nope....

Ive blown about 10,000B on the god dam fountain, fish tank, and fish and im over it....fountain is gone.....anyone want 3 fish and a tank?

• Haha 1

Well North's Thomas back in the headlines.....you certainly know who to draft down there at Arden st Fj.....

Deleted vid from his social media showing him driving down the road with feet on his Mercedes steering wheel.....

Id say they guy will never play with the men again....doesnt even have saw dust between the eyes...its like a big black hole....full of lot's of nothing...

Why are all the teams playing in the city of churches this week men? .

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Well North's Thomas back in the headlines.....you certainly know who to draft down there at Arden st Fj.....

Deleted vid from his social media showing him driving down the road with feet on his Mercedes steering wheel.....

Id say they guy will never play with the men again....doesnt even have saw dust between the eyes...its like a big black hole....full of lot's of nothing...

Why are all the teams playing in the city of churches this week men? .

Norf should just flick him Uncle Alex.

https://www.afl.com.au/gather-round

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I guess the gather around round is the only way there going to get people to go to sleep city...

Easyyyyy big fella????

Looking at my Thursday night tipping record, it's time to get the dartboard out for tonight's game.

• Like 2

Friday funnies on Thursday......

4 rounds in and Saints on top......someone is floating on air over there in the Fitzroy bottle shop...

Cats jump 6 places to 13 and Hawks new cellar dwellers....

All games in Adelaide so for most teams home ground is out the window...

Crows vs Blues......a nice one......Voss in familiar territory, here we go here we go...chance for the blues to cement them selves feet first in concrete...the building of a tower.....lay the foundations and remince about the good old days......its thursday night were out and and about im walking you home lala la....LRB for you who dont know...

Freo vs the Suns....im bitterly disappointed in Dewie....glad we ended up with Simon now...going no where fast....Love is a Battle ground for both....Yello Submarine for Freo...going down...

Tigers vs Swans.....gees how the brave have fallen....Tigers a bit like Wagner just throwing them in....untrained un everything, collecting them from the VFL and jails Swans on the other hand now have the GF blues....hit with injuries again....Were to now St Peter...Flash and the Pan...

Lions vs pet food Roos.....honeymoon is over for Clarkson and once glamour boy Todd Viney, better than Jack his son and way better looking to when a lad in the number 12....silky smooth centre

man mid use to kick a mile too....too bad hes 50 now North could have used him this weekend....Live and Let die....Wings....

Bombers vs Melbourne.....high flyers red and black feeling loved once again....Sheedy on the outer no one listens to him now.....Demons coming off a gruelling WA visit, cant play away and were away again....struggling..never seen so many players just going through the motions...sure they fell over the line but boy ho boy few are in form...had a quick look at who we play this season and the gods are smiling at us...should be able to mask the poor form for most of the year....Slackly Hunter....my god, kicks dont penetrate shoots them all over the place cant kick more than 30m looks like a Bedouin on that that wing, hardly ever in the right place.....and insulting us with wearing the number 12....Todd Viney's number and after that bad boy Colin Silvia, at least Colin was when he turned up a match winner...also a long accurate raking kicker like Todd....Demons going backwards with Hunter in the team men...Stoned Immaculate....Jim Morrison...

Port vs Dogs in a ripper....."No Where Man" the Beatles......that about sums up my review on this game....

Cats vs Eagles.....well it's lucky they dont make pet food out of Eagles....finding there feet......purrrrrrrr...

5 to 1 The Doors....

GWS vs Hawks...."Let it Bleed" Stones....and bleed some more Mitchell will.....sure they will throw the baby and the bath water at this game after last weeks effort but everyones been expecting the Cats to turn up for a while now and when they did they were going to massacre someone...

Pies vs Saints......wow.....Class up against adrenaline...."Jane Says" Janes Addiction...love this song...well Jane says .........im done with Sergio, he treats me like a rag doll.......Try again tomorrow....im gonna kick ( the ball) tomorrow....Jane says...have you seen my wig around, i feel naked with out it...if the Saints win im changing teams....

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

4 rounds in and Saints on top......someone is floating on air over there in the Fitzroy bottle shop...

Crows vs Blues......a nice one......Voss in familiar territory, here we go here we go...chance for the blues to cement them selves feet first in concrete...the building of a tower.....lay the foundations and remince about the good old days......its thursday night were out and and about im walking you home lala la....LRB for you who dont know...

Freo vs the Suns....im bitterly disappointed in Dewie....glad we ended up with Simon now...going no where fast....Love is a Battle ground for both....Yello Submarine for Freo...going down...

Tigers vs Swans.....gees how the brave have fallen....Tigers a bit like Wagner just throwing them in....untrained un everything, collecting them from the VFL and jails Swans on the other hand now have the GF blues....hit with injuries again....Were to now St Peter...Flash and the Pan...

Lions vs pet food Roos.....honeymoon is over for Clarkson and once glamour boy Todd Viney, better than Jack his son and way better looking to when a lad in the number 12....silky smooth centre

man mid use to kick a mile too....too bad hes 50 now North could have used him this weekend....Live and Let die....Wings....

Bombers vs Melbourne.....high flyers red and black feeling loved once again....Sheedy on the outer no one listens to him now.....Demons coming off a gruelling WA visit, cant play away and were away again....struggling..never seen so many players just going through the motions...sure they fell over the line but boy ho boy few are in form...had a quick look at who we play this season and the gods are smiling at us...should be able to mask the poor form for most of the year....Slackly Hunter....my god, kicks dont penetrate shoots them all over the place cant kick more than 30m looks like a Bedouin on that that wing, hardly ever in the right place.....and insulting us with wearing the number 12....Todd Viney's number and after that bad boy Colin Silvia, at least Colin was when he turned up a match winner...also a long accurate raking kicker like Todd....Demons going backwards with Hunter in the team men...Stoned Immaculate....Jim Morrison...

Port vs Dogs in a ripper....."No Where Man" the Beatles......that about sums up my review on this game....

Cats vs Eagles.....well it's lucky they dont make pet food out of Eagles....finding there feet......purrrrrrrr...

5 to 1 The Doors....

GWS vs Hawks...."Let it Bleed" Stones....and bleed some more Mitchell will.....sure they will throw the baby and the bath water at this game after last weeks effort but everyones been expecting the Cats to turn up for a while now and when they did they were going to massacre someone...

Pies vs Saints......wow.....Class up against adrenaline...."Jane Says" Janes Addiction...love this song...well Jane says .........im done with Sergio, he treats me like a rag doll.......Try again tomorrow....im gonna kick ( the ball) tomorrow....Jane says...have you seen my wig around, i feel naked with out it...if the Saints win im changing teams....

That is sensational mate.

Nice work.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

5 to 1 The Doors....

Carlton bottleshop

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Will27 said:

I hope so Rip.

Not an upset.....seen it coming all year....2/3rds of the team in on reputation, but maybe there learned that its not much chop playing at 98% in the first 14 games of the year....

Plus....they didnt like getting their hair wet...and let's not talk about Slacky hey......

• Like 1

That's it for Gather Round gents.

Maybe next year they can have Reacher Round????

Two people picked 8, but the Pollywaffle's go to Uncle Alex.

Well done mate.

It's going to be a long year for me I think.

Hopefully we can beat Port next week so Scea has to buy me lunch.

Until next time.

image.png.1ea1388a6d80275e263823979d96f941.png

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Will27 said:

That's it for Gather Round gents.

Maybe next year they can have Reacher Round????

Two people picked 8, but the Pollywaffle's go to Uncle Alex.

Well done mate.

It's going to be a long year for me I think.

Hopefully we can beat Port next week so Scea has to buy me lunch.

Until next time.

image.png.1ea1388a6d80275e263823979d96f941.png

Thanks for the Pollywaffle............long year for you? not in tipping......the guru of TV you are Poppy Will...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Well done Alex. The only way is up.

Thank you for words of encouragement Rip.....im notoriously a poor starter in tipping.....aiming for mid table by round 22....breathing right down your neck so to speak....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Next week the last game will be on Tuesday. The ANZAC day game. Same day I go to Immigration and apply for another 12 months extension. 

I feel sorry for you.....my head is starting to spin too.....You been to Jomtien immigration? Officially move to Pattaya earlier this month...so im in the process of changing my address on everything...

Be good if you got consistent info hey...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexRRR said:

I feel sorry for you.....my head is starting to spin too.....You been to Jomtien immigration? Officially move to Pattaya earlier this month...so im in the process of changing my address on everything...

Be good if you got consistent info hey...

Its a small office up north. They are pretty good and consistent.

• Like 2

Friday Funnies on Tuesday because im off to Phuket  tomorrow morning....then next week sometime will need to face Jomtien immigration to say, "hey fellas im back and supply 10 photo copies of everything again.....

Round 5 the Saints fall over....Demons continue poor form out of state, Tigers cant win a give me, Suns sink to new lows in not being able to beat Freo, Blues found out, Bomber faithfuls think its a new dawn rising, Bev's head back on the block, Lions reach new heights while Eagles loose there way...

Ahhh were back to a friday for games....

Freo vs Dogs......How the mighty have fallen....struggling like you have no idea....Go watch Florida Man on Netflix highly recommended, limited series nothing goes to plan twists and turns all the time, and all over the shop just like these two clubs and much better to watch since Dee the blondie is a honey...

Port vs Eagles......Your dog now wears armour Will? This game is as exciting as queing for 30 min at a brand new donut stand at Siam Paragon.....it's true i use to see them Thais do that....these days hardly anyone goes to, and no i never bothered to try one, well its free to que but you pay to watch this crap...from them footy teams...

GWS vs Lions..... a little one sided affair, glad i will be too busy to watch this poo....GWS remind me of a man getting his tooth pulled...

Cats vs Swans......GF replay....match of the round, yesterdays heroes, is Paddy back to well decent form? Will Lance line up? wont matter.......both teams saving them selves for the second half of the year.....

Hawks vs Crows......a mauling about to happen....Crow supporters think the Simon Goodwin days are back....and for a while it should be.....unfortunately if they keep getting better there wont be any hope in hell Simon will be poached back to his home state...

Blues vs Saints......the Victoria Bitter came a tumbling down at the bottle shop last weekend.....Blues have this sabi sabi look about them selves....like dont rush.....all in good time....Voss will need to put a cracker up a few here if they want to be sitting 3rd anytime soon...

Suns vs North...... Heritage Bank Stadium??? Where this? wont matter......Dewi has lost the plot, just going through the motions, get the sack and a big pay out to leave..then sun deck on the gold coast for the rest of his life.

Demons vs Tigers......well the Tigers are just 1-1-3 but they're maned up to some good sides.....Pitiful Demons dont wanna take them to lightly, big upset here im thinking...as we know Simon boys go missing for like 3 or 4 weeks at a time, back under Northey it was common to tumble from 1st to 5th while loosing 5 in a row......If it's raining turn off the telly the boys dont like getting wet...the question on everyones lips is........have the Demons grown up or are they the same....i of course have no faith in them......Look Steve May was playing like a grasshopper....never seen him so bad...and he had a lot of mates, Brayshaw? did a few things in the second half...the entire team is just fronting up...would it be the style of play or they saving themselves for the second half run that Cats and everyone else will be on...

Pies vs Bombers......well i hope they puncture the sails of the Bombers....you just dont want to have the red and black army carrying on like cracked tea pots do you....i would like to mention that there were a number of suspect fees given against my rabble in the first half  Bombers did have 3 goals 2 behinds from frees in the first half that helped set up the run over...like in the end we didnt deserve to be on the same ground but gees be fair....Im all for the Pies carrying it on for one more week....as all the suffering inflicted by the Bombers came up in a night mare during the game...no one ever kicked us harder when we were down i see reeeeeeeeeeeeeeed......

• Like 2

On 4/20/2023 at 7:30 PM, TimeMachine said:

Well I'm losing all my household appliances. Tigers continuing to lose. This week I've got my sofa to bet against.

Well mr TM if you check who your played....Blues, Crows, Pies, Dogs, Swans  now Demons only Dogs not in the 8, (well Swans tumbled out this week) if not for the inclusion of Maxie Gawn M Hibbert and Jake the snake Leaver this week i would have been heavily tempted to pick the Tigers.. And were playing like a level 3 Girls net ball team from the South island of NZ, from 5 games only Grundy is slowly moving towards his elite status while Leaver is at All Aussie standard everyone else is still on last seasons end of season trip.....you dont mention Hunter around me ok? what were they thinking...

• Like 1

Well gang

That's it for the Anzac round.

A sensational effort by Ozzydom for picking the card.

Needless to say, he gets the Flakes for this round.

Until next time.

image.png.f22ebe093155c9cb66f0d0befadd810f.png

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2