PM Prayut not satisfied with Songkran road accidents toll

webfact

Ok I am going to get bashed ????, but was the situation any better under previous leaders ?...were they trying to do anything or just making the usual nonsense statements ?....... just asking...

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, SABloke said:

They enforce laws during Songkran?

Naturally.

Noisy motorcyclists need to be fined when it affects your concentration playing with your phone while sitting around instead of checking motorists.

Edited by bluesofa
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

given that there are less accidents resulting in death per day during songkran (59 per day in 2018) as opposed to the daily average during the rest of the year (66 on an average) logic suggests that to reduce road accident death toll songkran should be extended to 365 days a year.

Absolutely......they never seem to mention that though!!

1 hour ago, Chang_paarp said:

Start with getting the police to enforce the laws all year round, not just at songkran. Enforce the existing laws rigorously for all and the death toll will drop. 

How dare you bring logic & common sense into the issue. Shame on you.

• Haha 1

From the "I'm glad I won't be teaching Social Studies next year" file, would I be fine just simply describing the man as "Gen. Prayut?"

2 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

Start with getting the police to enforce the laws all year round, not just at songkran. Enforce the existing laws rigorously for all and the death toll will drop. 

I have said before that there are only  250,000 coppers for a population of about 65 million people. And Thailand is a very BIG country......so therefore Police Force is very small to enforce any laws...