Big Joke latest: Embattled former top cop takes off for America

webfact

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Isn't that what we see as a typical reaction here: When the going gets tough, run away? Although it is more common at the scene of an accident.

I wonder if that could be 'if he returns'?

He's doing a David cameron

It is not so much what he will be doing in the PM Office but who will be the PM when he comes back.

Let's face it I am sure a lot of people in the PM office would like to get the hell out of Thailand until the dust or dirt settles.

As to funds, I agree that is not an issue. Maybe he is going to try his luck in Vegas.

His close ties to Prawit should disqualify him from being allowed entry, all of the Junta (and their cohorts) should be blacklisted actually, the US needs to stand up for Democracy, and against hostile anti-democracy coup leaders around the world.

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Has the Donald offered him a job to take over the US Border Patrol and to elaborate a new visa rules ?

Unless the immigration guys at the airport deny entry because they are suspicious he may be a latino. Rumors have it they adopted a foreign policy called something like "Good guys in - bad guys out"

3 minutes ago, shady86 said:

His effort on Good guys in, bad guys out seemed to backfire and RTP is doing exactly the opposite. A lot of officers in Immigration lost "side incomes" after he made sweeping changes to the bureau.

I am sure it was just a matter of time before some very high-up officers were going to be outed when the money trail was exposed, money surely funnels to the top.

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Isn't that what we see as a typical reaction here: When the going gets tough, run away?

You can hardly blame him, people in his "position" seem to become suicidal or have nasty accidents - no matter how sound of mind or careful they are :wink:

10 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

It'd be especially ironic if he wound up on a forum somewhere, saying he's locked in a detention room and asking for advice on what to do next. 

Hope he doesn't try to take his gun on the plane with him, like the former BKK police chief guy who got in trouble traveling to/from Japan.... 

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

He should be refused entry for not having a means of supporting himself while in the USA.

Well, exactly how does a Thai policeman - even a senior one - (est. salary Bt 65,000 pm) afford a holiday in the US. I guess he's been saving up for some time.

"""Isn't that what we see as a typical reaction here: When the going gets tough, run away? Although it is more common at the scene of an accident""".

In some countries during the history of man, running is the best answer. that should be obvious.

Secondly, drivers at the scene of an accident turn themselves in quickly after running. Do you know why? In most of these cases they may feel and actually be innocent but fear the passengers will harm of even kill them. 

2 hours ago, CMNightRider said:

I think it's great Mr. Big Joke will have an opportunity to see what professional immigration officers look like when he visits the U.S.  TSA is another story.  TSA staff is a good example of unprofessionalism. ????  

So he should feel right at home...when transiting to/from any U.S. airports.... Kindred spirits and all....

Maybe not all is as it seems. Is he traveling to California? Maybe this is part of a bigger plan to eliminate a thorn in the side of certain people here. Could it be that he maybe using his fall from grace in Thailand, to get his foot in the door with a certain forensics team based on the west coast of the USA, in order to gain their trust.

Archived