Big Joke latest: Embattled former top cop takes off for America

webfact

2 hours ago, PREM-R said:

And hopefully he will be able to show that such funds are from legitimate sources..... not the rewards of racketeering, extortion, corruption, etc.

I am sure the US Immigration will not ask for the source of income.  That will embarrass too many.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

Maybe not all is as it seems. Is he traveling to California? Maybe this is part of a bigger plan to eliminate a thorn in the side of certain people here. Could it be that he maybe using his fall from grace in Thailand, to get his foot in the door with a certain forensics team based on the west coast of the USA, in order to gain their trust.

Intriguing thoughts indeed? though I have absolutely no idea what you are on about?

Heard rumors B J has too much money stashed here and in Singapore hence the investigation. True or not remains to be seen. His return from U S would show he is not concerned and is probably innocent of anything big.????

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Like an octopus, his tentacles reaches out to many. He will not return. Problem solved. All the benefactors happy. 

I didn't miss anything over the Song Kran holiday, right?

The supposed national police chief news conference to explain why/how BJ got benched never did happen, and there's never yet been any official, public comment from the government on what happened with him and why???

47 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Well, exactly how does a Thai policeman - even a senior one - (est. salary Bt 65,000 pm) afford a holiday in the US. I guess he's been saving up for some time.

As he is currently unemployed, I assume there will be a risk of him not returning.

agree this applying to go to the UK for example, my mate came over last october,met a massage girl in Korea,(2 kids) flew her to Bkk, came to Pattaya to see me, and two montrhs ago she was in the UK on a 6 months visa, the mind boggles how people in authority think, like we have just read, more pressing cases with itinerary, gets refused.

5 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Well, my Thai friend was not approved for a visa to US when he wanted to go and visit his sister (naturalized US citizen), the US embassy sited not enough money and the likelihood of my friend going to US to work as the reason... My friend only had 1million Bath in the bank and his family have 3 businesses, including the largest pig farm in the district, employing about 30 people. So with those strict rules for Thais going to other countries, then I can really understand if the Thai immigration don't allow you in if you can't show that you have 20k Baht for your stay.

1 million Baht, 3 family businesses, biggest this and that. 

Typcial Thai stories, my friend. The entire culture has that Chinese style face giving (also known as lying and exaggerating). 

Unless your friend showed you certified documents from a bank or lawyer, you really have no idea what the truth is. 

Be funny if the Yanks made him balance on one foot and rub his belly whilst patting the top of his head for 10 minutes as a pre-requisite for a tourist visa.  No leniency for age or medical limitations.  Unable to perform = visa denied.  Khrup.  :jap:

image.thumb.png.1f6a6cfffcd93c7f1ccd71a52536b908.png

6 hours ago, neeray said:

Rumour has it that he is going to attempt to void the March 24 election, from a safe haven, on the bases of not being a free and fair election.

Then he's going to announce a bid for himself in a new election, but his bid will be in absentia.

Just kidding of course.

Maybe you are closer to the truth than you know. I wonder how many more top brass under notice will leave "for a holiday", after the military finishes going thru the votes and finds all the culprits who voted against them like BJ must have done, its been said his favour is the other side. Im sure he will find a new place to live as if he wasnt so popular in thailand im sure the junta would have jailed him by now.

Serious now, my guess is he is being required to be unavailable until the election results are cast in stone so that he cannot be asked to clarify remarks he made about hacking into the system. US is conveniently different in time zone for 9-5 Govt officials to contact him by 'phone.

1 hour ago, Bipolar said:

Hopefully there are some real Black Thugs there in America that have enough man balls to do the right thing when it comes to xenophobic trash that has insulted your kind to the maximum.

As a general rule, Black Americans are among the most xenophobic people on earth. In fact, I once met a Nigerian in San Francisco who told me that White Americans were far more accepting of him, and his very black skin, than African Americans, who viewed him with awe and suspicion. Regarding Black Thugs; they need to be insulted. So if that's what Big Joke did then I applaud him for it.

If I were on duty as Customs/Immigration at his airport of arrival, and knew he was facing troubles back in Thailand, I might pull him into Secondary for a chat about his intentions/possible ulterior motive entering the US on a tourist visa.  Wonder if he already had a visa, or had to apply for one recently?  Surely that would have raised an eyebrow at the Consulate.

5 hours ago, docwjw said:

Please help me!  I have a Thai friend, who has many reasons to return to Thailand, denied a US tourist visa last year!  That travel would have been for less than 3 weeks and time would have been touring with a married, same sex, Thai national living in Arizona.  Why should a US visa be so easy for "Big Joke" to obtain!  What should my friend do differently should they decide to reapply in the future?  I very sincerely desire your comments!!!

Big Joke is a guest of the state! He’s given the visa via back channels. He is very much connected. Going forward he will have even more juice, big juice ???? 

Archived