Big Joke latest: Embattled former top cop takes off for America

webfact

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, johnycash777 said:

Once again I told you so.  I told you there was something big going on that the general public isn't aware of.  I told something like this was gonna happen. 

Thank God. without omniscient people like you, those of us here on thaivisa who know absolutely nothing would be lost.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He is expected to be back at the end of this month. 

He'll never get through the metal detectors with all the badges and medals on his shirt. And if he does somehow manage to remove them all, I hope he remembers the khao tom in his trouser pocket that he bought along for a snack.

1555581626837.jpg

1 hour ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I would not be surprised if once on US soil he claims political asylum.

Maybe transit to Dubai. 

There was a news summary today in the Thai media suggesting his meteoric rise in the police department was due to support from leftover Thaksin loyal senior officers, and he had rubbed many the wrong way. Remember Mr. T is ex-police and had the full support of the RPT during his reign. 

4 hours ago, jayboy said:

Well, exactly how does a Thai policeman - even a senior one - (est. salary Bt 65,000 pm) afford a holiday in the US. I guess he's been saving up for some time.

Sometimes, some people inherit wealth. It's just in the family.

4 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

I go back to my original point, there is no evidence that this man has gone anywhere.  Why are you speculating?

When we are idle, bored, have nothing else to do...

4 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Hmm! My gawd! America must be really sinking low to approve visas to people facing investigations. America should adopt thailand's policies of Good Guys In, Bad Guys Out! And really xenophobic individuals should not be allowed into the US. Hopefully there are some real Black Thugs there in America that have enough man balls to do the right thing when it comes to xenophobic trash that has insulted your kind to the maximum.

Big joke said this for himself, this because go out now 

2 hours ago, Deerculler said:

I am not surprised if Thai don’t like Farang in there country.

The way most of you jerk heads carry on you would not even be wanted in your own countries. 

Most of you, not all are down right pathetic and sickening.

You think Thai people like you because you are the best Farang ?

Maybe to end up opening a restaurant in North Hollywood selling, you guessed it, Joke!  All he'd need to do is utter the magic words, "I want to request political asylum." 

Yep, instant Green Card, path to residency and citizenship, no 90 day address reports, no getting kicked back out for 'over-stay', no problem buying property, no laws stopping you from engaging in any type of trade or business you choose, probably can even suck off the teat of social welfare while getting up to speed.. 
Welcome to the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!

$$$ Cha-Ching $$$  MAT  'Merica Ain't Thailand. 

Archived