Big Joke latest: Embattled former top cop takes off for America

webfact

9 minutes ago, raccos21 said:

What type of visa he is getting into the US. 

I am not sure but I think all Americans should contact their govt at all levels to question this move given this guy has worked feverishly to banish many from Thailand. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tlandtday said:

Really so you are saying that different dialects don't qualify as language.  So Scots, Irish and Welsh, Canadians, Americans and Australians should not be deemed to be speaking english. And where were you educated or were you?

I only speak Australian

7 hours ago, Benmart said:

If you are refering to President Donald Trump, I doubt he needs help in this area as the USA does not border Thailand. Your weak attempt at political humour misses the mark of a connection between fact, timing and fantasy.

I may have missed the mark with my "weak" post as you say, but you definately got to the point with a comment that is fairly rude and mean. Happy Easter.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:47 AM, webfact said:

Embattled former immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn has gone to America.

Hope they make him report his address and movements, plus deny him buying land and consider him a national security threat just for existing. It would be a good learning experience. 

7 minutes ago, raccos21 said:

Why America? Why not other countries!?

He heard it was easy to overstay. No fussy 90-day reports, annual extensions, whatever. Plus, America has a sanctuary city program, whereby illegals are welcomed with open arms. Thus, as a possible budding gourmet/entrepreneur, he could go to San Francisco -- sanctuary city extraordinaire -- and become the proud proprietor of Thai restaurant number 10,001. Not to worry about arrest -- Nancy Pelosi and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has his back.

hmmmm - those ESTA Applications take ages to get an answer

and, he is already in the US!!

so, his move has been in the mill long long long before the world knew of the upheaval...  

Reciprocal laws are long overdue on many things and would be a great motivator for change in many places that really need it, as the elite from these errant places would have to aquiesse as they are so invested in the western world. It's a huge possible weapon against all sorts of dictators and scumbags that conspicuously isn't brought up.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:50 AM, davehowden said:

Never to return maybe !

Return to sender .... :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5xxh5UX4U

Got to say, it's funny how the lefty warriors on the World Forum are too embarrassed/don't know sweet fa to post on the Thai forums due to their duplicity ... bet they don't even live in Thailand, but feel the need to be sanctimonious on this Thai forum about world matters. I challenge any of them to post on the Thai related forums on expat matters (instead of Brexit or Trump) and have any idea as to what is going on here. Pfft! 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, ravip said:

No no no. Thailand needs foreigners as they don't know how to run their country. If no foreigners Thailand will be bankrupt. 

Same same UK ,   no joke ,  

4 hours ago, Inn Between said:

This is hilarious. The fact that a Thai cop going on a holiday to the USA is worthy of making a "news" item seems weird enough, but almost 250 comments about it completely perplexes me. 

Aka,  expat boredom ,  bring on the next topic, asap .

Thx , TVF  preachers and posters . 555

On 4/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, SinCityGr8One said:

He is most likely in Thai Town Los Angeles The People's Democratic Republic of California.  Largest amount of Thai people outside of Thailand. Perhaps, he can help with the invasion at the US southern border.

Watch Fox much? 

17 minutes ago, bannork said:

Let's wait and see if he returns and reports for work on May 1st.

Well come on he's skipped town.

The regime du jour always likes the let the high profile ones 'escape' whatever, it just seems to make it easier for them.

Hard to know whether or not he would get asylum in the US, depends I would guess on what, which we don't know, he's being accused of.

But there are plenty of countries across the world that would be happy to get his offshore banks accounts and give him a passport.

I may well be wrong, but it's a pretty familiar pattern!

16 hours ago, Inn Between said:

This is hilarious. The fact that a Thai cop going on a holiday to the USA is worthy of making a "news" item seems weird enough, but almost 250 comments about it completely perplexes me. 

In real, there is an obvious reason for this phenomena to occur, it is not by accident.

11 hours ago, elliss said:

Aka,  expat boredom ,  bring on the next topic, asap .

Thx , TVF  preachers and posters . 555

You are right. Unfortunately it is beyond the scope of this forum to discuss it in depth.

At times I wonder if I still have the ability to discus anything in depth,.  I lost my eye glasses 15 minutes ago and just found them pushed onto the top of my head!

Who knows what is what but

What seems funny to me is all these expats cheering his removal believing

he alone was somehow responsible for all the new visa extension rules.

I really doubt he had any power to demand all those changes...That came from above &

I also doubt expat visa extensions has anything to do with his removal.

His removal is likely due to his saying there was enough evidence to suggest voter hacking/fraud & it warranted investigation

Boom...that was that & soon after he was gone

Previously All he ever really was famous for was grabbing hundreds of illegal immigrants from

neighboring countries working illegally in Thailand in his roundups or cracking down on Imm receiving tips

at both the offices & the airports for preferential treatment etc

Yeah all the good guy in bad guy out stuff but that actually should be a good thing in most cases.

As it was never really aimed at legal expats

Funny too how the expats are often quick to berate Thailand for having no law & order/corruption or having crap Immigration

services in Chiang Mai etc. then

one like this actually starts hacking on the problems & from all account Imm at CM did get much better

But obviously he stepped on some Thai toes above by exterminating

brown envelopes or illegal factory workers & now the expats cheer? Make up your minds ????

2 minutes ago, mania said:

Who knows what is what but

What seems funny to me is all these expats cheering his removal believing

he alone was somehow responsible for all the new visa extension rules.

I really doubt he had any power to demand all those changes...That came from above &

I also doubt expat visa extensions has anything to do with his removal.

His removal is likely due to his saying there was enough evidence to suggest voter hacking/fraud & it warranted investigation

Boom...that was that & soon after he was gone

Previously All he ever really was famous for was grabbing hundreds of illegal immigrants from

neighboring countries working illegally in Thailand in his roundups or cracking down on Imm receiving tips

at both the offices & the airports for preferential treatment etc

Yeah all the good guy in bad guy out stuff but that actually should be a good thing in most cases.

As it was never really aimed at legal expats

Funny too how the expats are often quick to berate Thailand for having no law & order at times or having crap Immigration

services in Chiang Mai etc. then

one like this actually starts hacking on problems & from all account Imm at CM did get much better

But obviously he stepped on some Thai toes above by exterminating

brown envelopes or illegal factory workers & now the expats cheer? Make up your minds ????

Thank you for presenting the facts mildly

44 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Is there a casting call for villains for the new Batman movie? 

Trump's new acting secretary of DHS.  All of his subordinates are actors in his reality, or not, show! Secretary Big Joke!

Archived