Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

When it's bedtime, I make my 7yo son turn off the Tv, and my 32yo girlfriend turn off her phone.

They both complain bitterly but I say it's off or no pocket money.

Compliance is usually within 2-3 minutes.

Must be fun in your house

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
I'm OK with you not having kids.

You take the point though, guys are lonely, vulnerable and they marry the wrong girl and have kids to boot. Guys often don't get it that it's about money most of the time

I'm happy to father as many kids as the women like, that doesn't mean they'll be getting more than a thousand baht.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'm happy to father as many kids as the women like, that doesn't mean they'll be getting more than a thousand baht.

At 63 years old though , you would be around to be there for them when they are growing up , not that you care about anyone other than yourself though 

On 5/12/2019 at 3:25 PM, Will27 said:

And it will continue as long as you continue to be her door mat.

Waiting at home for her like a puppy.

She obviously has lost all respect for you, if she had any to start with.

You've let her get away with bad behaviour from day one looking at your earlier posts

"Normally I would ignore it and let it pass and as a last resort would contact one of her good friends who would sweet talk her, but I think this time she is serious".

I wouldn't have stayed home alone.

Would've gone out and enjoyed myself.

The real question, why are you still there?

10 hours ago, Pravda said:

I am feeling suicidal.....for the first time in my life.

I am staying at Crowne Plaza. Wanted to treat myself with a bit of freedom. Was hoping wife would come, but she is hating and ignoring. I said screw this contacted real estate agents and made account on tinder. Got 100 likes in 2 hours which made me happy and confident.....for 2 hours.

Chatted all night with a really nice, no pressure girl. I think we chatted for 5 hours. I am really looking forward to meeting someone new yet I have this feeling of complete failure lingering over me. I wish I could see someone and no banging many chicks won't help in this case. I think I lost interest in sport sex, that is how much this woman destroyed mentally.

if you really want to piss your ex off,get a newer model,preferably one half her age,and put it all over facebook,nothing gets up their grommets more than the thought you,re enjoying yourself.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 12:38 AM, totally thaied up said:

Face is a terrible thing here and I have seen it ruin more than one relationship from family and friends.

I sense this is the reason the smallest of conflicts lead to separation. If you are going to walk away from a relationship because you care so much about saving face, then how do you confront issues, resolve them, and grow to understand one another? 

Edited by ThaiRebound
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, madmen said:

Didn't work for me. She had the biggest natural boobs in all of Asia and was just a goddess. Took me years to get over that and banging some skinny runt with 2 fried eggs did nothing for me.

Fortunately time heels all wounds and now completely over it. Still miss the tits though lol

Go for silicon

On 5/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, OneEyedPie said:

Which can be said of any relationship.  Family, friend, lover, spouse and Uncle Tom Cobley.  All relationships across the globe are roll of the dice as to success or failure.  

Absolutely true and if the kettle goes faulty what should you do ? keep it or get another one ?

On 5/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, BritManToo said:

If it wasn't for the drugs, gambling and prostitution, I'd still be married to her.

I know it's hard but talk to Gamblers Anonymous.

With luck and perseverance you'll have more money for drugs and prostitution.

God speed old chap. ????

Yeah I'm still here, still in a hotel.

I just got the weirdest text from her. She said she left the keys to her house for me in the washing machine as she is working today.

Aren't today the holidays? I did see a message from her work that staff is required to come on Saturday's for unspecified amount of time, but surely not on today's date?

Either she's overworked or there really is someone else. 

Why doesn't she just kick me out, I don't understand.

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 2

It looks as tho' you are caught in the vortex and I hope that you will be able to win free or resolve the situation.

Take good care of yourself...not much drinking (if you drink) because it is a depressant-as we all know.

Sorry to sound like a fussy mother hen..

15 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

It looks as tho' you are caught in the vortex and I hope that you will be able to win free or resolve the situation.

Take good care of yourself...not much drinking (if you drink) because it is a depressant-as we all know.

Sorry to sound like a fussy mother hen..

Thanks man. I'm really just posting anything that comes to my mind...letting the steam off.

I feel better, but my stomach is killing me from stress. I don't drink because of stomach issues, so no worries there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why don't you just leave, we don't understand?

I am. Got myself a nice condo for 10k. It's almost unbelievable the rental glut in this city. Agents discounting without me even asking.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pravda said:

I feel better, but my stomach is killing me from stress.

Ginger tea with a squeeze of lime and a dollop of honey will fix the tummy stress.

I just thinly slice an inch of ginger root into boiling water & stir for a minute or two.

Very cheap from the markets.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 4:52 AM, Pravda said:

I have no problem getting over her to be honest as I won't have to watch her miserable face anymore. This is really self confidence issue. It has now been planted in my brain and it's not going away. One has to wonder how can a woman dislike you so much when you have done nothing wrong. Well, not just one.

Its hard, now you have mixed feelings, they are boxing with each other. Lust of life is gone.

Know that from my first experience, when my wife (we had 2 kids 4 &7 then) just wanted divorce, out of the blue.

I thought we were doing ok. I found out later by talking with colleges, they had similar experiences.

I "was" more at ease, as i thought i was crazy. Didnt do anything wrong ! But i sure wasnt in a good condition mentally after divorce. Grieve , pain were running by ideas of killing. But i stayed within the lines and im also still living.

I called it then the 30-ties disease, as the colleges were also that age.  

I do know about a college, committing suicide after divorce. Thought he was well balanced, but didnt had probably someone to talk to, to give him power again. I was amazed, felt sad when i heard  

Since then i was on a rollercoaster with relations. Yha you met those women, also with 30 ties disease.

Fact is women likes it in beginning and then change. And no matter what you do (good) they change.

Always, any time. I still experience, hear, see it. 

Im , guess for last time, working on a relation and already met changes. Im not amazed. Its like that.

However still fits somehow, so keep on. It is the way of women.

The first experience was the worst, maybe as i had young kids then. After that it is still a blow in your face, but you adapt quicker. 

It doesnt matter which nationality woman you have, it happens everywhere. 

Had Dutch, Antillian, Indonesian, Phillipine woman to make a relationship with......all wrong. 

I passed the idea, it should be me, yha may be attract the wrong women.

Its almost impossible to find the right one, in the many there are.

I hope i can live with the imperfections of my new relation (yup she is Thai, in 50 ties, so then you have menopause to deal with) Crazy we discussed her ways and we came to an idea , maybe she has also border line?! 

Well everything can happen. 

I know by now , women are very complicated persons. As they say man are from Mars , women from Venus. 

WOrk it out in your brains and feelings and keep on running !! You can, i , many others did.

It's a f**ked up world, dont let your thoughts get you down, make them go up again.

Takes time and will always be in your head, but live, deal with it.

• Like 1

Why do you people marry with them? 

Better to fertilize a woman without a wedding then she has a bigger problem
and she must be polite at least for some time.
Child brings two people closer  than a piece of paper and if everything  fall apart 

then she will have a "souvenir" for life with your DNA ...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, laspalmas said:

Why do you people marry with them? 

Better to fertilize a woman without a wedding then she has a bigger problem
and she must be polite at least for some time.
Child brings two people closer  than a piece of paper and if everything  fall apart 

then she will have a "souvenir" for life with your DNA ...

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read with the thought of having a family. So your going to leave Souvenirs with all the women you meet Great just what the world needs. I sure hope your kidding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought this was just a joke among farang.  They say that when a thai girl marries a farang it's like winning the lottery.  I thought this was the case until I saw that my Thai wife's friends were commending her for winning the lottery.  So it's not just us?  We must have got it from them.  Disturbing.

21 hours ago, BMJ said:

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read with the thought of having a family. So your going to leave Souvenirs with all the women you meet Great just what the world needs. I sure hope your kidding.

Lots of jokers think like him over here I'm afraid.  Seen lots of biracial kids with single moms all over SE Asia.  Sad.

I should have left my wife a souvenir. Life is truly too boring without a kid. Who am I going to leave my half a million dollar condo in Canada. I don't have any family.