When does the local burning ban end?

eyecatcher

Is there no better way of disposing of this stuff, rather than burning it?

You are adding to the problem as well as being somewhat anti-social to the neighbors (who probably don't care because they are burning crap all the time anyway). 

With all the issues with smog throughout Thailand, which has been highlighted this year, wouldn't you wish to avoid contributing to this issue, at any time of year?

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is there no better way of disposing of this stuff, rather than burning it?

I could spend two days putting it in the car and then after pumping out all that carbon monoxide, I could fly tip it like all those other sensible people who will not burn it

2 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

I could spend two days putting it in the car and then after pumping out all that carbon monoxide, I could fly tip it like all those other sensible people who will not burn it

Maybe a better idea to wait until the rainy season, when you can burn it and the smoke will be knocked down by the rain. Just put a tarp over it to keep it dry until you are ready, with a bit of diesel on the side.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Maybe a better idea to wait until the rainy season, when you can burn it and the smoke will be knocked down by the rain. Just put a tarp over it to keep it dry until you are ready, with a bit of diesel on the side.

That possibly would be some smelly stuff there.

Archived