Any problems reentering Thailand

Hi,

I have a Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant Visa-O based on marriage which expires in November but I'm planning on moving back to the UK in June.

I need to make a couple of short trips back to Thailand in August and unfortunately in November after my extension of stay expires, I was thinking of getting a re-entry permit then I can come over in August but I'm not sure about my trip in November.

Will I have any problems flying over in November on a visa exempt 30 days if I have funds with me and a return flight ticket within the 30 day period? Or is there a better option? 

Cheers

When you return in August, you should receive a 90 day permission to stay, ie to November. A Re-Entry permit should protect that permission of stay. Would that not cover your November trip?  

You should not need a re-entry permit  for the August trip  as the Non-Imm O Visa Multiple is still valid. 

Nevertheless I would not expect a Visa Exempt entry to be any issue whatsoever. 

30 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

When you return in August, you should receive a 90 day permission to stay, ie to November.

I am not sure he has a multiple entry non-o visa since he also wrote this.

39 minutes ago, zumm said:

I need to make a couple of short trips back to Thailand in August and unfortunately in November after my extension of stay expires, I was thinking of getting a re-entry permit then I can come over in August but I'm not sure about my trip in November.

In this case then he would only be stamped in until the date his extension expires if enters before that day.

So would my best option be to leave Thailand in August without a re-entry permit effectively canceling my extension of stay on that date and just return in November on a Visa exempt entry? 

16 minutes ago, zumm said:

So would my best option be to leave Thailand in August without a re-entry permit effectively canceling my extension of stay on that date and just return in November on a Visa exempt entry? 

Yes that would be the best option.

If staying more than 30 days you may be asked for a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival by the airline.