Barr cancels second day of testimony, escalating battle with U.S. Congress

webfact

A post containing profanity has been removed as well as the replies quoting the profane post. 

Posts containing videos from 2015 & 2016 have been removed as off topic. 

And a troll post has been removed. 

6 hours ago, helpisgood said:

Geez Mr. Attorney General, was this not important enough to review?  There were more than a few people waiting to hear about this.  Inexcusable!

I loved that part. Harris playing gotcha. Too bad most of us know that senior prosecutors don't look at the "evidence" accumulated in evaluating cases and this one is no different

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I loved that part. Harris playing gotcha. Too bad most of us know that senior prosecutors don't look at the "evidence" accumulated in evaluating cases and this one is no different

That was the throwing the kitchen sink moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, losworld said:

If Russia were out to get the usa, which I don't buy the whole Russian interference scenario, but if they were antagonistic toward the usa they could not ask for a better situation than what the Democrats have been doing to a duly elected u.s. President.  China must rub their hands in glee as they march as one to do economic battle with the usa and all others.  There will be a heavy price to pay for all this nonsense and it will be your and my children and grandchildren who will suffer.

all this to hide the fbi never even had physical access to the dnc servers.

It was Crowd Strike a private firm hired by dnc.

russia russia russia

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

All this drama to deflect , but we will get to the origins of all this "spying"which is why they have to attack Barr.  

Take time to view the questions Kamala Harris put to Barr, specifically wrt has the WH asked or suggested the DOJ conduct investigations.

Watch Barr squirm as he tries to answer without perjuring himself.

If you missed it, don’t fret, it will come up again.

• Haha 1

He's like the rest of us, tired of this three ring circus the dimwits have been putting on for over two years now. I have seen some sore losers before but this is getting ridiculous, even the Republicans accepted the last mistake the voters made and we got through it much easier. I hope the legislative branch wakes up and looks in the mirror!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Take time to view the questions Kamala Harris put to Barr, specifically wrt has the WH asked or suggested the DOJ conduct investigations.

Watch Barr squirm as he tries to answer without perjuring himself.

If you missed it, don’t fret, it will come up again.

Trumps been openly asking for investigations. even said that he'd have "special" prosecutor look into it during a debate

Ofcourse you have to be careful with how to answer yes/no trap questions from a hustler like harris.  

watched that a couple of times. good try from harris but gets where?

Edited by cbtstorm
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rgraham said:

He's like the rest of us, tired of this three ring circus the dimwits have been putting on for over two years now. I have seen some sore losers before but this is getting ridiculous, even the Republicans accepted the last mistake the voters made and we got through it much easier. I hope the legislative branch wakes up and looks in the mirror!

You mean the Republicans who claiimed Obama who believed that Obama was ineligible to be President because he was born in Kenya? And who was leading that so called investigation? Does the name Donald Trump ring any bells?

• Like 1

Lock him up.  

The good thing is very soon there's going to be an app.  

Maybe we'll call it the donkey app. When I meet someone I will be able to enter their name into the app and it's going to tell me and pull up all their comments and beliefs, about, racism, Pro Trump or Hillary, or white supremacy groups,  and I will know to tell them to f off. 

As a business owner I will know not to hire them as a person I will know to befriend them and at their funeral I will know to piss on their grave.

these records will remain for infinity and their grandchildren and great great grandchildren will have to live with this burden.

Edited by Elkski
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Somebody else who doesn’t understand the Constitution’s separation of powers.

no ones keeping harris frkm demanding an investigstion if she discovered some new violation.

she understands politics well,got plenty of experience at kavanaugh hearing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Good old tolerant liberals. Don't agree with me and I will piss on their grave. Charming.

That didn't sound like the post of a liberal to me. Sounded more from like from the TWILIGHT ZONE. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

People can instantly grasp what a stupid thing it is for Kamala Harris to badger AG Bill Barr about not having gone over ALL THE EVIDENCE HIMSELF personally that Mueller & his team spent 2 years gathering/studying.

she knows better but makes for good campaign ad?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

People can instantly grasp what a stupid thing it is for Kamala Harris to badger AG Bill Barr about not having gone over ALL THE EVIDENCE HIMSELF personally that Mueller & his team spent 2 years gathering/studying.

she knows better but makes for good campaign ad?

Apparently, he has gone over none of it. And just because it takes 2 years to gather evidence doesn't mean it would take anything like 2 years to review it. A book can take an author many years to write. Does that mean reading it will take the same amount of time?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The nation's top lawyer is afraid of lawyers. You couldn't make this stuff up. But of course he's not the nation's lawyer. He's 45's lackey. Reputation ruined forever. He needs to resign and go visit his grandchildren.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How long before barr is toast?  Surely he cannot carry on like he's currently doing without running into his own legal / serious credibility problems.

And how long before he can't protect his master and his master throws him under the bus?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1