Follow Japanese traffic laws - that will reduce accidents, Thais urged

15 minutes ago, Youlike said:

While in Tokyo i saw the Japanese police writing tickets every day again for cars parked on the road....

I have never ever seen that in Thailand.

I see Police writing such tickets every day on South Pattaya Road by example, and putting wheel clamps on cars or chain on bikes.

Agree that many streets where I sadly never saw that even if it would be really needed...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Follow Japanese traffic laws:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Laws laws, whats that?

Nobody here observes any laws, police included.

your right a few weeks ago I saw  COPPER driving motorbike....he had HELMET on.....2 kids oh same bike NO HELMETS !!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

Government officials think that by implementing Japanese rules and regulations they can make the Thais a more responsible law abiding race. 

They sure cant figure it out for themselves....and "implementing Japanese rules" is NOT taking advice. They'll copy the rules, and there'll be some changes for sure, so they fit the thais...

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

Japan supposedly has one of the hardest driving tests in the world to pass. But in Thailand the so-called test could be passed by a retarded ameba.  The problems run too deep and will not change by implementing new laws that few, if any will follow.

Please don't insult a single cell organism, they can not answer back.???? When you have so many arrogant and ignorant generally Thai male drivers, who believes that they are almost impervious to any unsafe act that they may perform due to their brainwashed and abiding believe in the hocus pocus told to them by a work shy, often runaway crook, dressed up in orange linen, then nothing, absolutely nothing will change the mindset of those Thais that flagrantly disregard any law, let alone those in charge of a potential motorised lethal weapon.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Youlike said:

While in Tokyo i saw the Japanese police writing tickets every day again for cars parked on the road....

I have never ever seen that in Thailand.

Without real police Thailand will always stay what it is now....a very dangerous place to be on the roads.

proactive policing is the only answer no matter what laws they use - that costs money and training which they are unwilling to spend, until that happens the free for all carnage will continue 

putting people in charge that actually have an education would be a good start