Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

3 minutes ago, jesimps said:

His personality doesn't matter, he's staunchly Brexit and obviously on the side of the people who voted to leave the EU three years ago and are still waiting. Besides, I'd rather have dinner with him than May, Corbyn and Cable. At least we could talk about football, beer and other interesting things. Imagine being stuck between the other three, almost as bad as being stuck with Merkel, Macron and Juncker.

As dinner goes, I agree, although I'd still watch my drink, in case he dropped in a brexit drug that would make me incapable of acting rationally...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Pretty obvious if you lived there under certain EU rules.

Better than no rules, and more than likely there would be a black-market enterprise opening up to benefit from the lack of goods in the shops when rationing occurs. Or perhaps that's happening already? 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jesimps said:

His personality doesn't matter, he's staunchly Brexit and obviously on the side of the people who voted to leave the EU three years ago and are still waiting. Besides, I'd rather have dinner with him than May, Corbyn and Cable. At least we could talk about football, beer and other interesting things. Imagine being stuck between the other three, almost as bad as being stuck with Merkel, Macron and Juncker.

I don't know, Corbyn could talk about buying younger women from 3rd world countries along with the rest of us.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

How can it not help Brexit, if Nigel Farage and the rest of his contingent make enough noise in Brussels, do you think that the EU would be willing to extend any further extensions, I think they would say "aurevoir"

You mean like last time when he begged in parliament to “please, Mr Tusk, kick us out”?

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

Corbyn reminds me of my previous president Tarja Halonen and her Foreign minister Erkki Tuomioja. Both being strong supporters of the Soviet Union and Russia. 

Farage is also the same type.  

so, maybe Corbyn could have fun with a Finn.....

4 minutes ago, oilinki said:

If only the people of UK go out in masses to participate EU elections, he won't. 

His supporters will definitely go out and vote for him and the oligarchs he is for. 

It's time for the people of UK to say, that is simply not ok. It's time for the people of UK to take back control from Farage type of clowns. 

Yeah, The very people that are giving it to him ????

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

No I didn't mean that, you have added your own words. But it is good you are worried about Nigel Farage, but you are not on your own though, Barry Gardiner and Tony Blair have just been on Sophie Ridge and can only talk about is Nigel Farage. Isn't it strange that someone who believes strongly in democracy suddenly becomes far right, but there again there are a lot of nasty people about.

Its true he does have the ability to persuade and create positive thoughts unlike Remainers who don't have a sprucer that can put fire in the belly when talking about their wonderful EU, the wonderful EU economy, their wonderful euro, the EU army and the taking of yet MORE sovereignty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

No I didn't mean that, you have added your own words. But it is good you are worried about Nigel Farage, but you are not on your own though, Barry Gardiner and Tony Blair have just been on Sophie Ridge and can only talk about is Nigel Farage. Isn't it strange that someone who believes strongly in democracy suddenly becomes far right, but there again there are a lot of nasty people about.

Blair, Campbell, Mandy etc tried very hard to black-ball Corbyn re labour leadership but failed there too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

No I didn't mean that, you have added your own words.

I think there is a video of his performance where he said this (or something similar). Not my words. 

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

But it is good you are worried about Nigel Farage,

Quite the opposite, see my comment. He can’t make much more noise than taking the mic and making everyone yawn. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Your propaganda is technically wrong. It is the countries that pay their citizens' pensions, not the EU.

Such propaganda nonsense only promotes the dumbing down of the people and 

contributes to the national stupidity.

I don't have a dog in the Brexit fight but find it fascinating nevertheless.

In any case, you might be wrong because countries ringing up massive deficits owing to lavish social welfare schemes often end up asking to be bailed out. See Argentina and the IMF. And Greece and the EU not too long ago if I am not mistaken.

Edited by Bang Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1