Family posts about the devastation of losing beloved teen in bomb blast in deep South

Family posts about the devastation of losing beloved teen in bomb blast in deep South

By The Nation

b517933eac185ff31db22469bba8228d.jpeg

Relatives of one of the victims of the latest violence in the deep South have expressed their profound sorrow over the great loss suffered by their family after a teenager was killed in a bomb blast on Monday .

A motorcycle bomb killed Aiyadalfitli Yokoh, 14, and Sareepa Ayohsae, 35, in Pattani’s Nong Chik district on Sunday. 

Twenty-two others, including security officials, were injured in the bloody incident.

Aiyadalfitli’s family posted on their Facebook page to express their deep sorrow, saying that the violence in the southernmost part of the country had now directly hurt them.

Her “little brother” was a good kid as he always did housework after school, his sister said in the post. 

“He never went off the track. He was just a 14-year-old boy. Did he deserve this savage incident?” she said, adding that her family could not cope with the great loss.

Under the hastags #Rememberthisloss and #RestinPeace, another post said that the teen victim was his relative, and that his body was already back at the family’s home.

Families of victims will never know whether another relative will return alive when they step out of the house, he said, pointing out that the purpose of his post was to urge the insurgents to realise how bad it was for those having to cope with the loss of a relative. 

“How are the parents going to live without their child?” he said. 

It was hard for parents to see their child’s body come home, he added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30370151

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-05-28
  • Thanks 1

It must be frightening to say goodbye to your family in the morning knowing that there is a possibility that you may never see them alive again.

What these bar steward terrorists believe is that by indiscriminately murdering innocent men women and children their cause is advanced and that they WILL win in the end.

In reality they can never win.

• Like 2

If the Muslim fanatics in south Thailand put as much energy in helping their community and furthering their own education instead of listening to propaganda on the internet ( or from outsiders) and causing harm to innocent people they would have a better life. 

What happened over a century ago ( Anglo-Siamese treaty of 1909-Malaysia & Siam) is “water over the dam”) Focus on making your area prosperous instead of thinking of the past. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, billd766 said:

It must be frightening to say goodbye to your family in the morning knowing that there is a possibility that you may never see them alive again.

What these bar steward terrorists believe is that by indiscriminately murdering innocent men women and children their cause is advanced and that they WILL win in the end.

In reality they can never win.

Yes very sad story, and while I agree with your sentiments about family and safety, sadly you are in serious denial. Birth rate alone guarantees it. What are the signs on the road to our defeat? Can't buy pork in the store anymore, and call to prayer heard over your house. Both are coming soon. Keep a watchful eye.

Edited by NotYourBusiness
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

This death is another sad answer to the axiom 'government politics don't affect me so why should I care?'

Decades of successive pro-military governments have tried peace through military strategies and perpetual State of Emergencies without success. It has rejected peace through political strategies and likely not going to change if the next government is again pro-military.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toenail said:

If the Muslim fanatics in south Thailand put as much energy in helping their community and furthering their own education instead of listening to propaganda on the internet ( or from outsiders) and causing harm to innocent people they would have a better life. 

What happened over a century ago ( Anglo-Siamese treaty of 1909-Malaysia & Siam) is “water over the dam”) Focus on making your area prosperous instead of thinking of the past. 

+1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

If you catch the children early in life, segregate them and teach them, they will do as you want them to do.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/709859-give-me-a-child-until-he-is-7-and-i

Aristotle > Quotes > Quotable Quote
Aristotle
“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

Yes this works, which is precisely why we will lose. Apologies. I have already said all I am going to say about this. Let the reader understand.

Edited by NotYourBusiness
  • Like 1