Pressure pressure

Grow a pair. Dump this nightmare before it gets out of control. As for #3, she is coming to America to get positioned to divorce you and get whatever compensation she can, once she lines up the next sucker. You will not likely get her to the USA without a fiance Visa. Have you actually read the agreement that you are making with the Federal Government if you bring her to the USA to marry? If that does not scare you out of your shorts, then you don't understand it.

• Like 2

Way too many red flags. 

You can try telling her the truth, which is that you don't even know each other yet, and getting married at this point is way too fast. Tell her you need to date for at least a few years to really get to know her and her children. My guess is that she will cry or try to manipulate you again, but don't give in.

Sometimes a single man feel lonely …..but oh so worry free ...:biggrin: reading about the married or in a steady relation ones ….

Edited by david555

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? Run. Don't tell her where you are going to live, but far away from her. Change your phone number.

They have mind control when you are with them. After you have left you will realise how close you were to disaster.

Never get involved with a Thai woman that will leave her family and move to another country permanently. In my experience they wouldn't do that, so it's a temporary thing in her mind, whatever she says ( my wife said a lot of things before we got married that she didn't mean, like "I will love you forever" ). Had I taken my wife to home country, she'd have been on next plane home had her mother got sick and gone to hospital ( which she did frequently ).