Anyone heard of Kalara Real Estate....?

I think they are mainly based on Samui, I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past and if they were any good...

I’ve heard nothing but good things about them...

thanks

Edited by Indianna

On 6/1/2019 at 4:30 AM, Indianna said:

Apologies, it’s a typo, i don’t know if I can correct it... , it should be Kalara, link below....

https://kalaraco.com/

Seems an offer not to be missed as a 30% discount flashed up immediately on my screen when I clicked on the link  ... ????

Of all of the real estate people on Samui, Kalara are one of the better ones. I used them a while back and they were good. As always, it is not the name that wins business, it is the people that make the difference.

Some are very good and some are average. I found Kalara to be trustworthy and more professional than most.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:37 AM, Tropicalevo said:

Of all of the real estate people on Samui, Kalara are one of the better ones. I used them a while back and they were good. As always, it is not the name that wins business, it is the people that make the difference.

Some are very good and some are average. I found Kalara to be trustworthy and more professional than most.

Thanks for the info. 

I recently went past their office at Fisherman’s village and had a look at a few of their units for sale. They operate on the 30 year lease system which can be renewed for 2*30 year terms. 

The company then manages the unit for you and, after all expenses are paid, any remaining income is given to owners. 

This sounds like a decent opportunity, does anyone else have any experience of these kind of property management companies? 

Bring new new to all this, I’m not sure if this all sounds legit or not....

Edited by Indianna
Typo