SURVEY: Time to start impeachment proceedings?

Scott

SURVEY: Time to start impeachment proceedings against Trump?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

like the Neuterin’ Nancy ploy of having iron clad case first.

The poll needed this choice.

Misogyny much? I'm surprised you didn't call the most powerful woman in American history NASTY. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:
3 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

you seem very emotional and triggered.

If there is no risk to the party, and you have convinced yourself of guilt you can prove,

then why wait? nothing to lose right?

I'll ignore your flame comments and don't bother with that again.

I never said there was NO risk to the party.

But I'm also saying there is ALSO risk to not doing their constitutional duty in this instance.

Why wait?

Because it will be better for the country for the majority of the country to be in favor of this needed process and the way things are going, that majority will probably arrive within three months max.

you actually care about the country over the open hatred you display for the current resident in the WH?

you would be a rare leftist then.

3 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

sure, asking a thousand people their opinion must be very accurate. 

just a question here, what was actually asked in the poll? how was it phrased?

what states were polled? what were their political parties, if any?

you think that might be important?

Maybe but you can't argue with the TREND. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:
5 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

sure, asking a thousand people their opinion must be very accurate. 

just a question here, what was actually asked in the poll? how was it phrased?

what states were polled? what were their political parties, if any?

you think that might be important?

Maybe but you can't argue with the TREND. 

what are you basing the trend on precisely? the main stream media?

• Like 2

Just now, elmrfudd said:

you actually care about the country over the open hatred you display for the current resident in the WH?

you would be a rare leftist then.

The current president is not the country. He acts like he is but he isn't. His rhetoric is exactly the same as some of the most horrific dictators in history. I mean exactly the same. He says the press is the enemy of the people. I think he's the enemy of the future of American democracy. It's more fragile than people thought. Ask Hungarians.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million indeed, and 4 out of these 3 million were coming from just one state: California! 

Which means that Trump won the popular vote in 49 out of 50 states... that is if one considers the "Mexican" state of California as part of the Union... 

Having said that, a Trump impeachment would send the Second Coming fanatic Pence in the driver's seat, and together with the angels of death Pompeo and Bolton, we could get WWIII before the 2020 elections... yet with Trump we will have to wait until after the elections, which will leave us a little more time to prepare... 

I'm not taking sides...because I don't really care, BUT

In an attempt to inject a fact or two I offer the following:

Here's the map showing the outcome of the 2016 Election demonstrating the Trump(red)/Clinton(blue) States.  The numbers = Electoral Votes by State.

So no, Trump did not win the popular vote in 49 of 50 States.  Just sayin' !

348px-ElectoralCollege2016_svg.jpg.dca0c3e5b216754c31f938b6a7d96a31.jpg

1 minute ago, Tracyb said:
5 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million indeed, and 4 out of these 3 million were coming from just one state: California! 

Which means that Trump won the popular vote in 49 out of 50 states... that is if one considers the "Mexican" state of California as part of the Union... 

Having said that, a Trump impeachment would send the Second Coming fanatic Pence in the driver's seat, and together with the angels of death Pompeo and Bolton, we could get WWIII before the 2020 elections... yet with Trump we will have to wait until after the elections, which will leave us a little more time to prepare... 

Here's the map showing the outcome of the 2016 Election demonstrating the Trump(red)/Clinton(blue) States.  The numbers = Electoral Votes by State.

a better representation is here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=map+of+counties+won+in+2016+election&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM4czj88ziAhXRuZ4KHWZRCr0Q_AUIESgC&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=dsBiOHrS8iqdAM:

Image result for map of counties won in 2016 election

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
9 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

what are you basing the trend on precisely? the main stream media?

You're not fooling me. If you liked a MSM poll you would be crowing about it. Can't have it both ways.

I just asked you what you were basing this "trend" on.

deflection won't answer it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Yeah those empty soybean fields voted for "trump" bigly. All that shows is what we already know. Democrats are strong in urban areas, and republicans are strong in small towns and rural areas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

this is just an opinion. he did never once say the PRESS was the enemy of the people, but did refer to the biased press that acts as an arm of the DNC.

Hungary is of zero relevance, except in your mind.

The previous lawless actions of the FBI, DOJ are the true threat  

Sure thing mate.

4 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Yeah those empty soybean fields voted for "trump" bigly. All that shows is what we already know. Democrats are strong in urban areas, and republicans are strong in small towns and rural areas.

The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.

yes, we know the dems have a stranglehold on large cities(literally)

3 hours ago, Tracyb said:

What do you mean by 4 out of 3 million?

Trump lost by 3 million countrywide, but by 4 million in California alone. 

Once you discount California, Trump won by 1 million (4 - 1) in the other 49 states put together. 

Once California becomes independent, with AOC as president, Trump and the Republicans will be able to run the country forever... or at least until they finish to completely destroy it.. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jingthing said:
1 minute ago, elmrfudd said:

again, never used the term press. 

aren't we off topic here?

News media, press, splitting hairs. 

FAKE news media, you know like those we have that don't parrot the DNC talking points on an hourly basis

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

a better representation is here:

Image result for map of counties won in 2016 election

This is an excellent example of how Trump supporters can't seem to digest anything more complex than a picture, sound bite or slogan.  Here's the same map with everything except Wyoming and Washington DC erased:

map.png.4d035fbcd656d8fd181886ab8eb8265a.png

There are more people in that little blue pixel on the right than there are in the entire state of Wyoming.  So how is this map "a better representation" of anything?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

Correction: he didn't win the popular vote state by state, but he won once all states counted together, California not included... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, attrayant said:

This is an excellent example of how Trump supporters can't seem to digest anything more complex than a picture, sound bite or slogan.  Here's the same map with everything except Wyoming and Washington DC erased:

map.png.4d035fbcd656d8fd181886ab8eb8265a.png

There are more people in that little blue pixel on the right than there are in the entire state of Wyoming.  So how is this map "a better representation" of anything?

The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's one way of putting it. 

One could also say that Democrats are strong where the money is, while Republicans dominate where the money has left... which in itself is new, since it used to be the opposite. 

Now, since money is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands (3 guys own as much as the lower 50% of the country's population), the Democrats will have a tough time to regain the White House, and they know it, hence the impeachment "solution" ... 

Having said that, why are you in such a hurry to see Pence rise to power? 

• Like 1

My question was "how is this map "a better representation" of anything?"  Your answer is:

7 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Way to not answer the question.  You have just changed the map into a sentence.  The question remains: how is the map OR your new sound bite "a better representation" of anything?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, attrayant said:

My question was "how is this map "a better representation" of anything?"  Your answer is:

17 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Way to not answer the question.  You have just changed the map into a sentence.  The question remains: how is the map OR your new sound bite "a better representation" of anything?

because all we ever get from leftists is HRC won the popular vote, regardless of its irrelevance to winning. then we start hearing the

blather about an illegitimate president, based on nothing but emotion.

306 electoral votes to 227. 

Edited by elmrfudd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Sure thing mate.

journalism used to be unbiased without conflicts of interest but alot has changed. suggesting people should self censor and not be able to voice their opinions is unconstitutional. trump is clearly not calling for violence against the media.

there will always be unstable people that may interpret things in a way that compels them to violence.

music bands have been blamed-sued alleging their songs inspired suicide/murder.

Pearl Jam’s ”Jeremy” Blamed for Death

Last year, 16-year-old Barry Loukaitis walked into his classroom at the Frontier Junior High School in Moses Lake, Wash., with a rifle and opened fire on his class. Loukaitis shot and killed three people including his teacher and seriously wounded a fourth.

The boy’s attorney said the video for “Jeremy,” a song by Pearl Jam about an unpopular boy who brings a gun into his classroom and starts shooting people, helped incite the boy’s rage and shooting frenzy. A jury in Seattle watched the video several times Monday to determine whether or not “Jeremy” may have set the boy off. At press time, we had no news on the jury’s decision.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pearl-jams-jeremy-blamed-for-deaths-120023/

Edited by atyclb
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ‘American People’ did not elect Trump, that was the ‘Electoral College’.

you are correct, he didn't win the popular vote, more people voted for the other candidate

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mavideol said:
10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ‘American People’ did not elect Trump, that was the ‘Electoral College’.

you are correct, he didn't win the popular vote, more people voted for the other candidate

fortunately we live in a constitutional republic not a democracy, understand the difference?

306 electoral votes to 227. 

case closed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2