Donald Trump lavished with royal pomp and pageantry on state visit to UK

webfact

22 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Dressed for a hoedown!

2B96FD19-5313-4811-831F-10E8FC27B2D1.jpeg.1d0bb35482e70b64b264f5d215c6e4dc.jpeg

“Thanks, American and British taxpayers! And, btw, don’t you just HATE those moochers on food stamps?”

Not one of those men has a properly fitted suit on, you would think the ambassador would have called in Saville Row tailors to assist them

Family photographs to be shuddered at in the future, the floral display on the right of the pic is something else 

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Not one of those men has a properly fitted suit on, you would think the ambassador would have called in Saville Row tailors to assist them

Family photographs to be shuddered at in the future, the floral display on the right of the pic is something else 

I’d like to think he tried, but they chose to go with their own guy, so they could get kickbacks? No amount is too petty for grifters like them. Remember how, in the first weeks of the administration Ivanka sat in on a meeting with Abe and the photo was later used by her company website to sell an Ivanka product she wore in the pic? Or how they hired a friend, a wedding planner, to work on the inauguration for a vastly inflated sum? 

58 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Notice also how The Queen is keeping her purse as far away as possible from the conman.

58 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Notice also how The Queen is keeping her purse as far away as possible from the conman.

I hope she didn't use the good silverware. This will go down as Ms Mayhem's last of many mishaps. What a disaster these latest Tories turned out to be. Enough to make me ponder becoming a republican. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Clearly you have no idea regarding our Queen !!

It is a well known fact, she never carries money.   DOH.

Personally, I think The Queen stores condoms in her purse—to whip out for Charles and Camilla whenever she notices them getting randy. Doesn’t want to risk any resulting royal offsprings. 

• Sad 1

I still get goose bumps when I hear HAIL TO THE CHIEF ,the official Presidential Anthem of the United States. They raised their glasses to toast the President and the first lady! In of all places BP !

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Personally, I think The Queen stores condoms in her purse—to whip out for Charles and Camilla whenever she notices them getting randy. Doesn’t want to risk any resulting royal offsprings. 

Charles has been gelded.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

I liked this part of the Queen's speech, ????

"After the shared sacrifices of the Second World War, Britain and the United States worked with other allies to build an assembly of international institutions, to ensure that the horrors of conflict would never be repeated.

While the world has changed, we are forever mindful of the original purpose of these structures: nations working together to safeguard a hard won peace."

That leaves little doubt she's a Remainer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

How many of the guardsmen are wishing they could give The Donald a taste of the cold steel? He really wouldn't like it up 'im (Where's cpl. Jones when he's needed).

Why does the guardsman at this end have a grey pistol grip? 

_107213316_7b72e8ab-53b5-4ae0-9f21-3b88c

There a lot of nasty looking pig stickers on top of those rifles.

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

That was my immediate thought too. Although The Donald isn't exactly renowned for immaculately tailored suits one would have thought Moss Bros could have come up with something that was close to fitting.

or mens warehouse