Trump says British royal Meghan was 'nasty' to him in new interview

webfact

13 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

SHe certainly does not look nasty. 

Correct..   Megan is a professional royalist  climber .. 

Nothing new .. same old story .

Edited by elliss
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump said he was unaware she made that comment and said on audio tape: "I didn't know that she was nasty."

Anyone who speaks English knows what he meant.  It is only #fakenews who have trouble getting it right.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Ah,I suppose you are one of those that support uncontrolled immigration to the U.K.  by illegal and economic migrants?

I suppose you also support them being given housing, money and healthcare whilst our pensioners go cold and choose to heat or eat? 

I am a Patriot and a Nationalist and believe in the UK and I am also ex-services. I believe servicemen coming back from war zones should take priority over all these left-wing policies, that support and want to allow ISIS returnees and filth like that into the UK.

These same people screaming and asking where the Police and emergency services are when they have problems themselves and our stretched Emergency services cannot be there at the drop of a hat because of budget cuts and resources being diverted to look after those that have no right to be in the UK.

First two sentences utter hogwash.

Actually the whole post is nothing more than an emotional off topic rant.

8 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

My kid doesn't talk like that.  No, it's like listening to a President talk.

If I talked like that as a child I’d get slapped and rightfully so,I think that’s the root of Donald’s problem he needs a good slap that he never received 

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First two sentences utter hogwash.

Actually the whole post is nothing more than an emotional off topic rant.

An American Democrat trying to tell me what is right and wrong in British politics!  .......... Get used to Trump, he's going to win the next election too!

Also, I wasn't the person that took the post off topic!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

An American Democrat trying to tell me what is right and wrong in British politics!  .......... Get used to Trump, he's going to win the next election too!

Also, I wasn't the person that took the post off topic!

Easy for a non-American to say get used to him. No thanks. Getting used to him is accepting his behavior as normal. NEVER. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

If I talked like that as a child I’d get slapped and rightfully so,I think that’s the root of Donald’s problem he needs a good slap that he never received 

On the plus side. Barron and Melania live in Maryland with her parents. Melania noticed how well Tiffany turned out vs. DJTJ, Eric and Ivanka, so she opted for the separate, but better child-rearing option.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:55 PM, Scouse123 said:

Ah,I suppose you are one of those that support uncontrolled immigration to the U.K.  by illegal and economic migrants?

I suppose you also support them being given housing, money and healthcare whilst our pensioners go cold and choose to heat or eat? 

I am a Patriot and a Nationalist and believe in the UK and I am also ex-services. I believe servicemen coming back from war zones should take priority over all these left-wing policies, that support and want to allow ISIS returnees and filth like that into the UK.

These same people screaming and asking where the Police and emergency services are when they have problems themselves and our stretched Emergency services cannot be there at the drop of a hat because of budget cuts and resources being diverted to look after those that have no right to be in the UK.

Thanks for proving my point. I pointed out that given your political predilections, it's unlikely that you're "not a fan of Trump". And you reply with a completely irrelevant rant that only further supports my contention.

Edited by bristolboy

56 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Thanks for proving my point. I pointed out that given your political predilections, it's unlikely that you're "not a fan of Trump". And you reply with a completely irrelevant rant that only further supports my contention.

A good job there are guys like Trump around to counter left-wing, liberal lunatics! ......who all think the moon is made of green cheese.

20 hours ago, Morch said:

He could have said many other things, choose to ignore, or decline to comment on the issue. Painting it as if there are only two choices here is false. 

But Trump thought the comments were nasty and thats why he stated that .

Yes, he could have been the normal politician and not spoke his mind

I also dont believe also that Trump deserves any special treatment   

Megan can say whatever she likes about Trump and Trump can say whatever he likes about Megan .

I dont see why so many people get upset ot annoyed about people giving their personal opinion of overs  

Or should we all pretend that we all like each other and all just say nice things about each other ?

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

But Trump thought the comments were nasty and thats why he stated that .

Yes, he could have been the normal politician and not spoke his mind

I also dont believe also that Trump deserves any special treatment   

Megan can say whatever she likes about Trump and Trump can say whatever he likes about Megan .

I dont see why so many people get upset ot annoyed about people giving their personal opinion of overs  

Or should we all pretend that we all like each other and all just say nice things about each other ?

Unless mistaken, she said what she said prior to becoming part of the royal family. As a private person, if somewhat of a celebrity. Still a far cry from the President of the United States, who should have better things to do then address every little slight or "nasty" comment.

This isn't about acting as a politician, but as a grown up who's aware of his position.

And sure, you do not think Trump deserves any special treatment, you just auto-defend anything he does, regardless if it's stuff that wouldn't be acceptable or frowned upon otherwise. Pull the other one.

The "I don't see why so many people get upset or annoyed about people giving their personal opinion" bit - the President you so ardently support seems to have major issues with that one, doesn't seem to bother you much. 

If you want to have an immature, thin-skinned bully as a President and role model, that's your choice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Unless mistaken, she said what she said prior to becoming part of the royal family. As a private person, if somewhat of a celebrity. Still a far cry from the President of the United States, who should have better things to do then address every little slight or "nasty" comment.

This isn't about acting as a politician, but as a grown up who's aware of his position.

And sure, you do not think Trump deserves any special treatment, you just auto-defend anything he does, regardless if it's stuff that wouldn't be acceptable or frowned upon otherwise. Pull the other one.

The "I don't see why so many people get upset or annoyed about people giving their personal opinion" bit - the President you so ardently support seems to have major issues with that one, doesn't seem to bother you much. 

If you want to have an immature, thin-skinned bully as a President and role model, that's your choice.

Trump was specifically asked by a reporter what he thought of Megans comments .

What do you suggest Trump does ?

Tell a lie or say "No comments" .

Many people call Trump a lier , but he is telling the truth about his opinion and people are annoyed .

So, what do you suggest that he did ? 

Lie or just say no comment ?

Only comment when he has the opportunity to say nice  things about other people .

What a sterile  zombie like world that would be .

I like a President that answers questions honestly , rather than a liar or a no commenter  

42 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Trump was specifically asked by a reporter what he thought of Megans comments .

What do you suggest Trump does ?

Tell a lie or say "No comments" .

Many people call Trump a lier , but he is telling the truth about his opinion and people are annoyed .

So, what do you suggest that he did ? 

Lie or just say no comment ?

Only comment when he has the opportunity to say nice  things about other people .

What a sterile  zombie like world that would be .

I like a President that answers questions honestly , rather than a liar or a no commenter  

Why do you falsely insist on narrowing it down to two options? People do not have to directly answer any question posed, and many people do not feel the need to rise up to each and every baiting attempt.

Many people call Trump many things. Liar is one of them, and well earned at that. Being a thin-skinned, immature and petty person is another. Again, not an either/or thing as you try to paint.

I doubt you actually approve of the President's style or manners, and guess you wouldn't be as accepting if it wasn't for his politics.

Again, kinda funny you going on about why people get upset with that, but no such complaints by you when Trump gets his knickers in a twist time after time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Morch said:

Why do you falsely insist on narrowing it down to two options? People do not have to directly answer any question posed, and many people do not feel the need to rise up to each and every baiting attempt.

Many people call Trump many things. Liar is one of them, and well earned at that. Being a thin-skinned, immature and petty person is another. Again, not an either/or thing as you try to paint.

I doubt you actually approve of the President's style or manners, and guess you wouldn't be as accepting if it wasn't for his politics.

Again, kinda funny you going on about why people get upset with that, but no such complaints by you when Trump gets his knickers in a twist time after time.

His opinion was that it was a nasty comment and that is why he said so .

The only two other options would have been to say no comment or to tell a lie .

Maybe he could have just remained silent and completely ignored the question .

IMO , posters would have given him abuse however he answered or even if he didnt answer .

However Trump would have reacted , TV posters would have given him abuse , quite probably the exact same abuse .

I have no problem with people speaking their mind and dislike it when people choose their words carefully as not to upset anyone .

On 6/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, sanemax said:

Yes, he should have replied " What a lovely thing Megan said about me ...........................thats one of the nicest things anyones every said about me*

but he did say something like that about Boris Johnson whom had criticized him in the past...double face type guy

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump is on record (hard evidence) saying, of Meghan, ' I didn't realise she was nasty'.

Hard to gaslight your way out of that. 

Wow , that a revelation , I am surprised that there isnt a thread about that on Thai Visa , if there was a thread about that , it would probaby be 8 pages long already.................................... 

Wow , that a revelation , I am surprised that there isnt a thread about that on Thai Visa , if there was a thread about that , it would probaby be 8 pages long already.................................... 
Must be very exhausting trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe that's called the Sarah Huckabee Sanders Syndrome.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Gaslighting won't help, so you try sarcasm. 

Have as many pages as you wish. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not for his fans. They buy everything.

Some people are thoroughly against Trump and criticise him for everything .

Some other people are quite fair .

I ask you this question , and all the oTher Trump haters to answer .

How could Trump had replied in order for you not to give him abuse ?

What should Trump have said  , where you wouldnt have given him abuse?

How should Trump had replied ?

• Confused 1