Two women injured in UK homophobic attack 'for refusing to kiss'

rooster59

33 minutes ago, vogie said:

Would you be so good as to associate somebody elses post with them and not me, I take no responsibility for what other people say on here, you should address what I say and not add other posts to mine. Thanks.

No one said you are responsible for anyone's post. 

• Confused 1

The report states that it was a homophobic attack, "Two women were punched and robbed in a homophobic assault on a London bus, police said on Friday."

Where is your proof that this was not a homophobic attack?

And perhaps more importantly, why does it bother you so much that this is being reported as a homophobic attack?

You are after all continually questioning the report but offer zero evidence for your point of view. 

So the police are only repeating what the girls told them thats it,anyway lets wait till they are questioned ,i really have no more interest in discussing it any more, by

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

London mayor Sadiq Khan said on Twitter: "This was a disgusting, misogynistic attack. Hate crimes against the LGBT+ community will not be tolerated in London."

In all fairness, Khan has done his bit to make London as unsafe as possible for the young men to get home safely

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't want to see anyone kissing full stop, I even close my eyes when it's me doing the kissing.

But the couple who were so brutally attacked were not kissing.

Central to the attack is the attempt by their assailants to force them to kiss, and when they didn't they brutally assaulted them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

It certainly is in my old home town , there are areas,you would not dare go at night ,and its not where mainly non immigrants live.

Sadly, that's the case in other areas too.

I lived in Luton for a few years, and it was hard to distinguish between the white yobs (non-immigrant)/'black/moslem' yobs etc. 

They were all as bad as each other ☹️.

• Like 2

But the couple who were so brutally attacked were not kissing.

Central to the attack is the attempt by their assailants to force them to kiss, and when they didn't they brutally assaulted them.
Another thing i find wrong is when people go straight to social media and post pictures,why did they have to do that? Why not just report it to the police,rather than plaster it all over the internet,or are they "proud to be gay" and want rverybody to know?
By the way i still think what was done to them was terrible and the shits that did it should do time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2