Trump urges appeals court to block subpoena for his accounting records

webfact

4 minutes ago, jany123 said:

Mmm. Not dumb, I think, but deluded

rampant patriotism with a side serve of nationalism has blinded many to the reality.

Don't forget a healthy dose of racism as well as a dollop of misogyny and various other "exotic" ingredients.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kasane said:

"This is a president who insists his administration is transparent". Making stuff up.????

I am the most transparent president, probably in the history of this country. That is what he said.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

I am the most transparent president, probably in the history of this country. That is what he said.

come on give it a break let the guy have his term and if he's so terrible throw him out...  this is getting beyond ridiculous....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

come on give it a break let the guy have his term and if he's so terrible throw him out...  this is getting beyond ridiculous....

Which is totally unrelated to my post here.

14 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You beat me to it.

Are you holding your breath? I'm certainly not.

PS. He was referring to Biden as "creepy". It takes an astounding level of reality disconnect to be a fervent Trump supporter and at the same time accuse others of being creepy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

In fact, I've heard him say something to the effect that it was the most transparent presidency in recent history.

He says it often.

If you're the sort that needs to see a website to believe something, here's a trick: search for it yourself!  Seek and ye shall find.  But maybe you don't want to actually read the link, you're just trying manipulate the conversation. If you don't know how to do a search, ask a 6 year old.  But yeah, all this internets stuff is Progressive trash, we didn't need computers back when America was great, right?

45 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Come on Dems. Get off this impeachment obsession, get rid of creepy Joe, and come up with some ideas we can vote for.

Hey, we agree on something!  Joe ain't gonna make it, enshallah!

But if you're a DT fan you're against all Dems, you just used Joe's name in that particular post, eh?  Actually, the GOP has a few dumpsters full of trash all ready for Presidential Candidate Biden, so a good GOP follower should be pro-Joe.  Or is this concept too complex?

This is obviously a man with something big to hide.

Does nobody think that this matter should be made public?

I dare bet that he's nowhere near as wealthy as he likes people to think and that would greatly hurt his enormous ego.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hogs said:

SAME OLD WHINING Trump haters just can't give it up even after 2 years 40 Million spent 500 witness's interviewed and the conclusion no collusion 

so onto the next his taxes (pathetic) 

First his taxes prior to being President has NOTHING to do with his presidency 

2nd his taxes will be so complicated that it will be easy for haters to pick them apart but like you all saying he went bankrupt 9 times which is BS

but you keep trying to take him down and he will keep on winning for the American people.

I really have to shake my head at Congress and Democrats in the house for over 150 days and accomplished NOTHING 

DISGRACEFUL 

Run for office ????

On 6/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, Hogs said:

SAME OLD WHINING Trump haters just can't give it up even after 2 years 40 Million spent 500 witness's interviewed and the conclusion no collusion 

so onto the next his taxes (pathetic) 

First his taxes prior to being President has NOTHING to do with his presidency 

2nd his taxes will be so complicated that it will be easy for haters to pick them apart but like you all saying he went bankrupt 9 times which is BS

but you keep trying to take him down and he will keep on winning for the American people.

I really have to shake my head at Congress and Democrats in the house for over 150 days and accomplished NOTHING 

DISGRACEFUL

Try getting your news from legitimate sources.  The House of Representatives, led by the Democrats, has been very productive.  It is the Republican led Senate that has refused to act:

"In their first three-plus months in charge, House Democrats have been busy, winning passage of more than 130 pieces of legislation, including a sweeping campaigns and elections reform bill, a net neutrality measure, a Paycheck Fairness Act giving more tools to victims of sex discrimination, a measure protecting patients who have pre-existing medical conditions and a slew of spending bills. "  https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-05-17/congress-works-but-little-gets-done

It is the Republican Senate, most notably Mitch McConnell, that is disgraceful.

Regarding the rest of your nonsense; crimes and conflicts of interest warrant investigation regardless of when they occurred, and just because an investigation will be difficult is no reason not to do it.

Edited by heybruce