Expat takes a musical pop at Thai government: Gets a million views and counting

webfact

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

He lives here?  I was shocked to read that. He might think it funny, it might BE funny, but Prayut's gang of soldiers are not known for their sense of humour. Take it down FAST if I were him.

There are many things many of us would love to say but living here precludes it. We sort of skate on here but it's as far as we dare go. Tons of times I'd like to pile in on khasod or BP but stop myself as I see my visa dangling before my eyes.

It's too late to take it down. It's already out there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

Writing lyrics? Isn't that work. What a t.w.a.t.

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of the TVF members as well as the Thais that watched that video agree with me when I say it's not him that's the you-know-what.

1 hour ago, Bipolar said:

No other media picked this up nor showed this video on their site...I think that Dan Cheeseman and Alex should seriously take it down so as to not to get into trouble as already another group of anti-thaivisa thais that was offended recently with regards to the thaivisa team turning them down for collaboration in promoting their medical website are gaining  lobbying momentum on various thai sites and with various thai officials. Better to be safe.

I'm with you Bipolar. You'll have officers from the Technology Crime Suppression Division of the Royal Thai Police checking out the lyrics to see if they violate any junta orders.

The song’s creator Yan Marchal would also be summoned to testify whether they had intended to cause any chaos or violate any National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) orders. Social media sites allowing the video to be shown could also face charges. So is it really worth taking the risk with this very risky news story.

You don't want this to appear when you try to access Thaivisa.

I could be paranoid, but you never know, upset the wrong guy....

Thailand_Ministry_of_Information_and_Communication_Technology_2014_Censorship_Image.jpg

Edited by Wilsonandson
  • Confused 1