Wife of unfaithful Thai husband says it with words - scribbled on his pick-up

webfact

On 6/14/2019 at 7:41 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Sanook decided to Vaseline out some of the worst of it. 

Where has the idiom 'Vaseline out' suddenly come from?

Probably an autocorrection or "keyboard suggestion" on a phone.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, watcharacters said:

A job worth doing is worth doing well.

Hardly - Just a single blow to the windscreen would be more satisfactory, especially if followed by one each to the remaining glass panels followed by four punctures with a decent sized vegetable knife.

58 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

The back of the truck says :your face is like a pussy and your an animal, and a lot of swearing

I guess we will be given no further clues as to why he might possibly wish to seek comfort in the arms of another woman... Obviously we have a clue as to the nature of his intelligence preferring to take it back to his marital home to do the dirty.

4 hours ago, ben2talk said:

I guess we will be given no further clues as to why he might possibly wish to seek comfort in the arms of another woman... Obviously we have a clue as to the nature of his intelligence preferring to take it back to his marital home to do the dirty.

Thai men  are usualy not faithful,  Its a norm for them to have a few women, A bit like Western men

Edited by Thongkorn

I know a married man with two young daughters close to me that frequently harass his colleagues, and the university where this pervert works don't do nothing because afraid to give a bad reputation to the institution. Moralists without morality. This scam should be the willie cut off or chemically treated.

Edited by zhounan