Drug free Full Moon Party better for the image of Thailand

webfact

Many moons ago I attended my one and only party down there. In the 20 metre space between two male and female toilet buildings was a pickup full of dealers who'd jump off the back to approach men as they went to use the facilities. Closer to the female building was a pickup full ogfBIB who did... Well, absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, Katipo said:

Many moons ago I attended my one and only party down there. In the 20 metre space between two male and female toilet buildings was a pickup full of dealers who'd jump off the back to approach men as they went to use the facilities. Closer to the female building was a pickup full ogfBIB who did... Well, absolutely nothing. 

What do you expect them todo? They are at work and have to stay sober, someone has to be the tripsitter 

5 hours ago, crazykopite said:

No drugs at the FMP who are they kidding you can walk along the streets and smell the weed 

Weed you dufus its about the deadly chemicals like Methamphetamine which can be found easier than Marijuana in Thailand. The world is legalizing marijuana and Thailand should legalize it too. As for image bullshit bubble gum smoke and mirrors as per usual. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Where there is demand there will be supply. 

Conversely, and to quote Tom Lehrer's "The Old Dope Peddler"

"He gives the kids free samples 
Because he knows full well 
That today's young innocent faces 
Will be tomorrow's clientele"

Drug free Full Moon Party better for the image of Thailand

Dream on ... if that ever happens then there won't be a full moon party anyone. The delusions of some are just stunning. What? You think everyone will travel all that way just for some 18th century fun and sit around on the beach singing wholesome songs that are approved by the dinosaurs ... lol.

• Like 1

They should remove the alcohol as well and declare it a drug and alcohol free zone.  Then there will be no more tourists coming, perfect for the image of Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2019 at 6:20 AM, Matzzon said:

Yes, it´s much better for the image. I agree on that. The probelm, though, is that the party is popular because of the drugs. 

In short, that means they are creating just another automatically fading image.

drunk on ted bull and vodka.  Pathetic rubbish not safer at all and certainly not better for the image of thailand. Drugs underpin,  musical,  artistic,  creative   culture.