Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

If Boris is PM on Oct 31st and he doesn't want to write to the EU requesting another deadline we will be out, unless some skullduggery takes place, which I doubt. And if he does write to the EU we would be reliant on the other 27 states agreeing to that extension, which must be a little iffy to say the least.

The Remainers will probably cheat and send a postal request in Boris’s name. You know, like they cheated at the by-election.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

Even Scots living out of Scotland were not allowed to vote but 16 year olds living in Scotland were allowed to vote.

Which is not related at all to my comment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

No, it wasnt a lie , the only option was Leave  , Leave a bit wasnt an option 

If Leave a bit was’nt an option no one told “of course we won’t be leaving the single market” Daniel Hannan? And many others who offered up conflicting versions of Leave.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

At least you admit that a crash out is possible, many remainers are still in denial about that.

It’s possible because the EU could make it happen. I don’t think the UK will. Nor do I believe that the EU will want to trigger no deal ... so this will result in a referendum or more likely a General Election ... with Brexit no longer the Tory gift to give. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yup. Remain would definitely win the prize for greatest number of insults. They just can't help themselves. 

Nothing could be further from the truth, but when has a Brexiteer let the truth get in the way of a good insult?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No need for any kind of deal then. No Deal is actually what was envisaged all along.
The traitorous WAG surrender treaty is something the EU and Remainers made up afterwards.
"Envisaged" by the Hard Brexiteers who think that repeating a lie ad nauseum is the path to a solution. Can't push past the lack of a Parliamentary majority though, however many times they scream traitor at that long list of Enemies Of The People.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Envisaged" by the Hard Brexiteers who think that repeating a lie ad nauseum is the path to a solution. Can't push past the lack of a Parliamentary majority though, however many times they scream traitor at that long list of Enemies Of The People.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No, envisaged by the EU, who wrote the article, not us.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

What is most important, Loiner, is what's considered best for Britain. The above post blames the EU and Remainers, as does every post of yours. Please bear in mind that the Democratic majority of parliament  - and most likely the whole UK if it came to it - are not willing to sanction any no-deal as it is not best for Britain - as can be factually proven by the Tory government's own published reports. 

The SOLE reason that they're actually pursuing a Brexit loss-leader is to SAVE FACE - nothing more. No matter, they'll be cast aside at the next GE when Brexit will be flushed down the Khazi.

Good riddance. 

Yes, I especially find the consistent blaming of every one else astounding.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

You are one of these that are including babies, children and under 18s, oh and lets not forget the people who just couldn't be bothered to vote. If we say that 52% voted to leave and 48% voted to remain we will know where we stand with each other, let's not spin numbers eh.

The rest of your post is all speculation, 'only leavers lied,' of course the remainers are as pure as the driven snow.

Here is a recent poll that refutes your claim.

Screenshot_2019-06-29-15-11-39-904.jpeg

What you don't note is yougove's ranking of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place choices. in the most recent survey the winner of 2nd preference was for soft brexit. 3rd preference, leave with May's deal. And the winner of the least popular choice category was hard Brexit.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ete4gzwp4j/UCL_Brexit_190529_w.pdf

• Like 1