Canadian businesses have a message ahead of the election: We need immigrant workers

rooster59

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

Guffaws. When you said “Orange plucker” I thought for a moment you were referring to Trump.

BTW, the OP is about legal immigration. When racists loose the argument On the undeniable contribution of immigrants, they promptly switch to talking about illegal immigrants, and show fake concern for minimum wage workers while still voting for GOP candidates who oppose raising minimum wage, and even voting for candidate who oppose *any* minimum wage.

The USA has a surplus. Anything is legal depending upon your laws. Feel free to take some in.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The USA has a surplus. Anything is legal depending upon your laws. Feel free to take some in.

I agree. The US has a surplus of racists. But who wants those? Sadly for them, The Reich didn’t last a thousand years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I agree. The US has a surplus of racists. But who wants those? Sadly for them, The Reich didn’t last a thousand years.

Is this even the reply from an adult? The USA has way too many migrants to handle at the moment. If they can benefit Canada why not?

On 6/27/2019 at 3:58 PM, spidermike007 said:

Same in the US. The country desperately needs immigrant workers. The corporations and companies need them. Agriculture needs them. Restaurants need them. There are millions of jobs Americans refuse to do, at those wages. 

Immigrants are about as responsible for America NOT being great, as Trump is responsible for successful trade negotiations, and Samoan fishermen are responsible for worldwide fish depletion. 

This is a racist ruse, by a hate mongering president. This is not something that is connected with reality. Immigrants make America great. They always have. Even the Canadians know this. 

I totally agree. America can always use Legal Immigrants. It's the illegal immigrants that people have a problem with. They are not vetted, have not been checked for health issues and are willing to break the law right from the get-go.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Is this even the reply from an adult? The USA has way too many migrants to handle at the moment. If they can benefit Canada why not?

The US is one of the most vibrant first world economies. It has way too few migrants, if it wants to remain the most vibrant.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:31 AM, Thakkar said:

Guffaws. When you said “Orange plucker” I thought for a moment you were referring to Trump.

BTW, the OP is about legal immigration. When racists loose the argument On the undeniable contribution of immigrants, they promptly switch to talking about illegal immigrants, and show fake concern for minimum wage workers while still voting for GOP candidates who oppose raising minimum wage, and even voting for candidate who oppose *any* minimum wage.

oooo...someone played the racist card.

no one is opposed to legal immigration based on merit and family ties....hell, even opening a 

news stand or shawarma stall is legit. Just say no to undocumented riff raff coming in just because they're poor.

Their own countries should provide opportunities for them...and maybe funnel some of the US delivered aid

to them instead of stealing it for themselves.

On 6/29/2019 at 9:42 AM, Cryingdick said:

I'm inclined to agree.

And then let Canadian politicians deal with the fall out from the electorate of the consequences of overly free immigration policies.

But perhaps the OP is correct, and the Canadian electorate support immigrants with no qualifications being given entry?