Phalang Pracharat cleared of all election irregularities

webfact

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

They can say and do whatever they want, spout any nonsense, and people are forced to submit to it. For example, if I had their power, I could say:

'The Party has not set a foot wrong since its inception. It acted honourably throughout the election and has  been - and continues to be - an example of how democratic parties should operate. The Future Forward Party, by contrast, have disgraced themselves on numerous occasions and are in violation of countless long-established rules. Their disbandment is not a matter of if, but a question of When. The Party is currently dealing with that matter, in its usual exemplary and honest fashion.'

And there would be NOTHING the Thais could do about it (well - almost nothing ....)!

Doubleplusgood Comrade E

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, faraday said:

It's so easy to understand, just cannot fathom why people have a problem with this.

Here, I'll explain it with a picture:

IMG_20190703_084107.png

I'm colour-blind. With all the graft going on here, it's  not all black and white, but various shades of kray.

(probably only works if you're an old English git)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

I'm colour-blind. With all the graft going on here, it's  not all black and white, but various shades of kray.

(probably only works if you're an old English git)

I must correct you, because like you, Colin & Trans, although we are old & English, we are also Gentlemen - unlike the hoi-polloi available on here.

:whistling:

• Haha 2

Just now, faraday said:

I must correct you, because like you, Colin & Trans, although we are old & English, we are also Gentlemen - unlike the hoi-polloi available on here.

:whistling:

Gentlemen?

Last time I heard that was when somebody asked me if I knew where they were. I told them they were next to the Ladies.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

EC secretary-general Jarungvith Phumma said on Tuesday that Phalang Pracharat’s fundraising dinner was not illegal because although the ticket prices were high, the organisers were competent enough to charge them.

Well that is a great legal opinion.