Do all the Starbucks close around 10pm?

Hal65

You can look them up on the internet to get hours

Just now, fforest1 said:

Go to Amazon coffee cost half as much...

Sweetend ice coffee is about the only thing they do well. Once you see how much hot brewed coffee you get for 60 baht ... Starbucks is cheaper. 

18 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

7-11 24 hours fresh grind/brew.

Agree 100%. Remarkably decent coffee for 25 baht. But I only drink americanos since I can't have milk. 

It seems though not many Pattaya 7-11s have the coffee machines on the beach side. On the Darkside, most 7s have the machines. Seems like most Bangkok 7s have the coffee service. 

As I'm always just a visitor in Thailand, I favour the 7s. Otherwise, I make my own coffee at home in VN.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
More info.
  • Like 1

In answer to the Starbucks haters - I drink it nearly every time I go out shopping and enjoy it. Compared to other branded coffee shops now, they are better value IMO. They might have been a bit higher years ago, but the other coffee shops have caught up in price... especially when you compare the size of cups. Another plus, if my wife doesn't feel like coffee, which she usually doesn't, she can sit with me unbothered by waiters and relax whereas at other coffee shops you feel compelled to buy the extra cup even if it is not wanted, making my experience at Starbucks about half the price. It's the most relaxed coffee drinking environment in town. My new favourite Starbucks location is at Terminal 21.

In answer to the OP's question, Starbucks at Terminal 21 and Central Mall close at 11pm. The Starbucks just in front of Central Mall, near the beach is open until midnight. The other one down on Beach road just past Garden Plaza could be open later, not sure.

9 minutes ago, tropo said:

Compared to other branded coffee shops now, they are better value IMO. They might have been a bit higher years ago, but the other coffee shops have caught up in price... especially when you compare the size of cups. Another plus, if my wife doesn't feel like coffee, which she usually doesn't, she can sit with me unbothered by waiters and relax whereas at other coffee shops you feel compelled to buy the extra cup even if it is not wanted, making my experience at Starbucks about half the price

Not true there are a number of coffee shops at 40% discount and served in a big white cup same size as as starbucks and the one I like is on the 3rd floor central world, cafe Amazon cappuccino 60 baht and its nice n strong how i like it.

Waiter pressure at a coffee shop? Your kidding right 

2 minutes ago, madmen said:

Not true there are a number of coffee shops at 40% discount and served in a big white cup same size as as starbucks and the one I like is on the 3rd floor central world, cafe Amazon cappuccino 60 baht and its nice n strong how i like it.

Waiter pressure at a coffee shop? Your kidding right 

There was no need for sarcasm...

Well, yes, Amazon is cheap, but most other coffee shops that appeal to me are close to Starbucks prices with smaller cups, but Amazon is not one of them (that appeals) - each to their own. I've always walked past Amazon. I got close to drinking a cup there once at Big C, but changed my mind and paid more at Black Canyon. I don't think about prices at Starbucks as I'm ok with their prices, I merely observed that other shops are catching them on price.

The pressure is the way we feel if my partner is sitting in a seat and waited upon (in coffee shops that have waiters), and not buying. Perhaps you're thick skinned and don't perceive that, but my (Asian) wife does and feels uncomfortable... so we always buy. It also looks cheap if you don't. If you don't like paying more than 60 baht for a cup of coffee, you're probably a cheap charlie anyway and don't relate.