UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

5 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

How did his reading from a BBC report that had already been made public risk their conviction.

He was not even on court premises. No one in the court could hear what he was saying. He was talking into a mobile phone not into a megaphone.

See many earlier posts about this. The defense used him in an attempt to get them of.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

More nonsense from a victim of the MSM brainwashing, He confronted them many times and visited Mosques linked to terrorism as well as attempting to interview corrupt Labour politicians and social workers involved in the cover up of the rape of thousands of children. He did this from 2004 and it was not to make money, he had that already.

More brainwashing of his disciples by Tommy Islam. Did he ever uncover as much as one paedophile? No.

Where did he get his money from? he's a career doley. "Tommy is my name (not), signing on's my game".

Edited by petemoss
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

You obviously know nothing about him, never been on the dole, he was a property developer and owned three houses of his own. Before that he was an aircraft engineer at Luton Airport

Not to mention his having written a no.1 Amazon bestselling book. Mohammeds Koran. He will have earned a few quid from that, and then much more when those that wanted more cover-ups of the racially motivted child rape gangs got his book banned and publicity went through the roof.

http://www.mohammeds-koran.com/store

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, stevenl said:

See many earlier posts about this. The defense used him in an attempt to get them of.

"The defense used him in an attempt to get them of."

Could you clarify this sentence please.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Could you state those "ultra right wing nazi style beliefs" that Tommy has ?

No. I'm not going to be drawn into a slanging match with you.

The evidence of his beliefs is very easy to access - start by looking at the EDL rallies where his supporters were doing nazi salutes. Why do you think he started the EDL and changed his name? Anything to do with his former membership of the BNP perhaps? The BNP were well known for their Nazi sympathies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So no evidence of him being an “ultra right wing nazi” then. 

He was a member of the BNP that says it all.

I give up. Some people will support vile racists no matter what they do or say.

He makes no distinction between Muslims as a whole and those of that faith who may have acted violently. “I’d personally send every adult male Muslim that has come into the EU over the past 12 months back tomorrow if I could. Fake refugees,”  - refering to a Tweet by Robinson in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/14/far-right-nazi-tommy-robinson-racist-movements-donald-trump

• Like 2