Trump says immigration raids coming 'fairly soon'

rooster59

4 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I think it's significant that Trump supporters consistently cite Thailand as a model of good governance.

Yes. Also omit the fact the Thai government provided a pathway for illegal workers to register and obtain the necessary permit to stay and work in Thailand.

"1.32 million contacted authorities to begin the registration process. Currently, an estimated 3.2 million alien labourers are working legally in the country".

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Yes. Also omit the fact the Thai government provided a pathway for illegal workers to register and obtain the necessary permit to stay and work in Thailand.

"1.32 million contacted authorities to begin the registration process. Currently, an estimated 3.2 million alien labourers are working legally in the country".

They are also expected to leave.

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Proof were do you come up with that bs other than the lunitac few

Given that Trump was elected on an immigration reduction platform, it would seem that considerably more than a "lunitac (sic) few" have concerns about how their taxes are spent. Ignoring the concerns of a significant number of taxpayers is certainly divisive and leads to political unrest, as it did here with the huge waste of bribing rice-growers.

21 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Migrant rights groups said this generalized threat is harmful to communities, and the U.S. economy, as it forces adults to miss work and children to skip school out of fear they may be picked up and separated.

Oh that is too rich ????

Migrant Rights Groups

Illegal Alien groups fear some may have to miss work at illegal employment???

11 hours ago, Becker said:

No, it's not. That big, beautiful wall that Mexico was gonna pay for is not under construction and never will be unless Mexico finally says "Enough is enough! " and seals off the border from those crazy gringos. 

Edited by PhonThong

1 hour ago, Ozman52 said:

Given that Trump was elected on an immigration reduction platform, it would seem that considerably more than a "lunitac (sic) few" have concerns about how their taxes are spent. Ignoring the concerns of a significant number of taxpayers is certainly divisive and leads to political unrest, as it did here with the huge waste of bribing rice-growers.

You are turning my post 180%off the statement is ment to men other than a lunatic few no one wants open borders it’s just people trying to state something that isent true another words bs

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thomas J said:

You are absolutely correct.  I favor the wall, however 50% off all the illegals in the USA come from people who come with valid, Tourist, Work, or Education Visa's and then just don't leave.  The wall won't stop them, nor will it ever stop 100% of people illegally crossing.  However if the USA would do the following: 1. Fine Employers for hiring illegals and put those who are repeat offenders in jail 2. Make it mandatory that all pay must be done by direct deposit in order to be tax deductible. 3. Just like in Thailand, an illegal can not open a bank account, cash a check, or arrange a wire transfer. 4. Just like in Thailand, an illegal can not get a drivers license 5. Without proper documentation you can not rent a hotel room, an apartment of purchase a home.  If a person can not get a job, get his/her pay, cant find a place to live, they will self deport. 

Trump will get a nice fine then , you think he will pay ?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, berrec said:

Rubbish, Trump has a hold on 4 more years, non of that rabble in either the Dems nor the Republicans have any candidate that the American people are going to unanimously vote for.

It’s going to be a dull time when Trump leaves the Oval Office in 2024

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They didn't vote unanimously for Trump either , and his support is slipping all the time.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

They also forget that the country is actually dominated by an ethnic group of former immigrants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ozman52 said:

How is that immigration reduction platform going.

8 minutes ago, mania said:

Your words have no meaning except the usual extreme left BS soundbites

There are legal & illegal aliens

The illegals steal jobs from legal aliens as well

The illegals can use the front door same as my wife did many years ago

Unlike Thailand the USA has a very clear pathway to citizenship

2 year green card then 10 year

In the 1st year of the 10 year card you can gain citizenship if you choose

Also as soon as your allowed thru the front door & get your 2 year card you can get a SS# & employment permit

without citizenship

So take your bleeding heart subversive work ethic & use it to open the front door proper.

All of those Illegals that arrived say within the last 3 years are gonna be competing for jobs with the people from over 50 countries who have steadily been crossing the border illegally recently. What kinda skills do Libya and other African countries people have!

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/26/why-record-numbers-of-african-migrants-are-showing-up-at-the-u-s-mexican-border/

12 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Sure about that?

Fox News Poll: Tariffs hurt economy, Trump has gone too far on immigration

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-tariffs-hurt-economy-trump-has-gone-too-far-on-immigration

Fox (outside of Tucker and and two other personalities) supports Open Borders. If they had their way, Jeb or Marco would have been the nominee and Hillary would have been President. Recent polls have indicated immigration is the #1 issue among not just Republicans, but Independents as well. Not just an important issue, mind you, but the most important issue. If Trump stays true to his campaign promises and follows through, he will win in a landslide. The Democrats have gone insane. Average Americans are sick of the traffic, pollution, higher cost of living, and overcrowding of schools and other services that come with the migrant invasion. Now the Dems have proposed policy of handing out free health care to anybody in the world who wants it. 

Note that immigration is seen as an even bigger problem now than when Trump rode it to the Presidency in 2016. If the Dems were even remotely sane, they could take advantage of this by pointing out his failure to clamp down on the flows, but they are so ideologically committed to The Great Replacement that they are turning Trump's greatest potential vulnerability in to an asset:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/259103/new-high-say-immigration-important-problem.aspx

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

imo illegal aliens have one human right the great, great freedom to go home. would be nice to see ice using us military transport planes for deportation. say 100 planes each carrying 200 illegals its 20000 a day, 600000 months, 7.2 million a year problem solved. round them up in detention centers like abandoned airports.

wbr

roobaa01

6 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

imo illegal aliens have one human right the great, great freedom to go home. would be nice to see ice using us military transport planes for deportation. say 100 planes each carrying 200 illegals its 20000 a day, 600000 months, 7.2 million a year problem solved. round them up in detention centers like abandoned airports.

wbr

roobaa01

Genius idea. Using military transport planes means they don't even have to land to get the deportees off the planes - just open the cargo door and kick them out!

And....and make Mexico pay for it!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

All of those Illegals that arrived say within the last 3 years are gonna be competing for jobs with the people from over 50 countries who have steadily been crossing the border illegally recently. What kinda skills do Libya and other African countries people have!

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/26/why-record-numbers-of-african-migrants-are-showing-up-at-the-u-s-mexican-border/

I wager that some of them have skills in English grammar superior to yours.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

News in that Trump’s pall Epstein has been arrested for trafficking young girls.

Perhaps not one of the immigration raids Trump had in mind.

Trump's Justice Dept. were the ones that arrested him, and it was an Alt Right blogger named Mike Cernovich who forced the release of the records that led to the arrest. This may go down as one of the biggest news stories in decades. Epstein supposedly kept video tapes of his globalist elite pals who visited Lolita Island for blackmailing purposes (many suspect this is why he was let off the hook in the original trial). Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew among the rumored high profile players with deep exposure. If I were Trump I would assign a US Special forces detail to guard Epstein from now until the conclusion of the trial. Otherwise I could see him being the victim of a convenient "suicide" while in custody. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Trump's Justice Dept. were the ones that arrested him, and it was an Alt Right blogger named Mike Cernovich who forced the release of the records that led to the arrest. This may go down as one of the biggest news stories in decades. Epstein supposedly kept video tapes of his globalist elite pals who visited Lolita Island for blackmailing purposes (many suspect this is why he was let off the hook in the original trial). Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew among the rumored high profile players with deep exposure. If I were Trump I would assign a US Special forces detail to guard Epstein from now until the conclusion of the trial. Otherwise I could see him being the victim of a convenient "suicide" while in custody. 

Putting aside your rumours and conspiracy theories, I think Trump might be more worried about the factually existing glowing reference he gave Epstein, it and what it reveals going to come under close scrutiny.

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump-tim-obrien_n_5d216df6e4b04c4814154bcb

????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

Your use of the words "supposedly" and "rumored" increased the credibility of your post exponentially! Would ask for some links to sites where this is rumored but have had my fill of drivel for today. 

Joining you in putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment what makes you think that Trump hasn't visited this "Lolita Island" and has the most to lose from any revelations? 

Edited by Becker