Udon Thani: Parents slapped with fines/possible jail time over their illegal bike racing teens

webfact

5 hours ago, soalbundy said:

They are too busy trying to find prostitutes

Do they want to borrow my glasses? I have no trouble. Or if they want a S/T I could take them to somewhere I know.

When they've been emptied then perhaps they could get on doing some more productive, rather than just reproductive.

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

They did indeed, as did most parents at that time, 1950s and 60s. Their word was law, and if you didn't behave you received no pocket money and were sent to your room or forbidden to go out in the evenings or have friends round for a week. We were also set a curfew, which most certainly wasn't after 2 in the morning. If parents - and teachers - don't lay down the rules of what is acceptable and what is not, how are kids supposed to learn? It is one of the most important aspects of parenting, laying down acceptable guidelines.

How about yours? were you allowed to do whatever you liked, including breaking the law?

At 16, and a two wheeled rascal, I never got pocket money because I worked, had a job. I even worked after school at 14 up, had my first bike bought by me at 15....:stoner:......Blimey, that was well over half a century ago.....

Archived