What Would You Like To Eat Right Now?

Right now, i would lke some 100% cod fish fingers covered with some home made parsley sauce, new small potatoes, buttered with small pieces of onioin stalk and some runner beans with a small sprinkling of fresh ground black pepper, then cheese and biscuits, and a citruis fruit to clean taste buds, and then a wine of your choice,

Enjoy today, tomorow is promised to no one!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did an Elvis: Toasted peanut butter and bacon sandwich (minus the honey and banana). Cholesterol levels now at shaking point.

post-38209-1175299375_thumb.jpg

There wasn't any bacon, but he deep-fried the sandwich of peanut butter, honey and banana.

Bacon would taste like sh*te with the other ingredients! :o

In a probably vain attempt to raise the tone a bit , confit de canard with some saute potatoes,

some petit pois and just a simple Merlot to wash it down would be fine.

:o

Edit : forgot the petit pois !

Edited by farangsay

This Thread is making my mouth water! OK, Id like to eat right now, a 16oz Tender Rump steak, pepper sauce, petit pois, button mushrooms, hot potato wedges lightly seasoned and a nice tall glass of Stella Artois to wash the beast down with!

I miss farang food, sometimes!

:o KD

This Thread is making my mouth water! OK, Id like to eat right now, a 16oz Tender Rump steak, pepper sauce, petit pois, button mushrooms, hot potato wedges lightly seasoned and a nice tall glass of Stella Artois to wash the beast down with!

I miss farang food, sometimes!

:o KD

All available in Bangers KD..

here... http://www.outback.com/ourlocations/int_thailand.asp

Three-way Cincinnati Chili, with a few chili cheese coney’s, and a dozen or so White Castle Jalapeno cheeseburger to round things out.

post-11783-1179717590_thumb.jpg

Three-Way Cincinnati Chili

post-11783-1179717659.jpg

chili cheese coney's

post-11783-1179717693_thumb.jpg

White Castle Jaapeno cheeseburger

Oh, and some real brewed sweet tea (ice-tea) to wash down the lot.

post-11783-1179717902_thumb.jpg

How about a nice bunny cheek....raw?

I'll take some bunny cheek for now and some to go! :D The breast too! :D

:D

Carnivore's dinner includes two types of game that vary from day to day. Species commonly found on the menu include zebra, eland, cape buffalo, hartebeast, gazelle, giraffe, impala, oryx, wildbeast, ostrich and occasionally crocodile.

Any wild meet. :o

:D

Edited by ilyushin

Domino's pizza, pizza in Thailand sucks.

there are few good places though. Pomodoro at least is acceptable, comparing to Pizza Hut or Domino. then there is Scozzi pizza, few branches around Bkk. and there is one small restaurant with family biz, run by italian family and everything there is home-made. it is around Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit - somewhere behind it, in one of Sois. I found its address in the book "Best restaurants of Bangkok". place is very cozy and private. and food is perfect. one who eat there once will definetely want to go again. I will.

A real roast beef dinner with yorkshire puddings and cranberry sauce, followed by rhubarb crumble and custard, oh my tummys rumbling , :o

Now THAT is a plan, although I'd rather have rhubarb and apple crumble :D

BTW, Lobinsons Asoke have (had a couple of weeks back anyway) frozen Japanese rhubarb.

A baby! I have always wondered.......................NO......NO......STOP I was kidding.

A homemade Bison burger that I had outside of Calgary. It was out of this world. So much so I took one away and ate it later. Even cold it was great.

• 2 weeks later...
A steak from the Hogs Breath Inn in Singapore..18 hours cooking time ..Melts like butter in your mouth.

The best steaks in SE Asia.

I don't understand the 18 hours cooking time, please elaborate...