Trump tells Democratic congresswomen to 'go back' to 'fix' countries they came from

webfact

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Another crisis manufactured by DNN and DNBC (democrat news media).

Telling a black person to go back to Africa is racist.

Trump told these 4 clowns to go back and fix the countries they come from, and then come back and teach

the US how to do it. Obvious sarcasm.

Yet they selectively quote what they like. Dishonest, like most lefties.

Except that 3 of them come from the United States. So was Trump saying that America is a sh*th*le? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Trump told these 4 clowns to go back and fix the countries they come from, and then come back and teach

So telling Rashida Tlaib to go back to her country was not bigoted?

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

So was Trump saying that America is a sh*th*le? 

Was he broadcasting from Detroit, Portland, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Fransisco or any other blighted city?

There is the answer.

• Sad 1

I have clearly stated that my comparisons have been between the US and other developed countries.  Not Thailand.

Your refusal to ignore evidence and draw upon non-representative anecdotal evidence makes it clear why you are a Trump supporter.

Should one not refuse to ignore evidence?

You claim a longer life expectancy in and of itself proves better healthcare. Then when someone disagrees, you claim they are ignoring the evidence.

Your evidence is flawed.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Conservatives want the government to have less power, not more. Conservative judges are typically literalists when interpreting the constitution. The idea that conservative judges would turn the Presidency into a dictatorship is ridiculous.

If your comments are correct, then why is trump, a man who quite clearly wants extrajudicial power, appointing people to the judiciary who want government to have less power. Sorry doesn't gel with me - unless trump is particularly stupid, which doesn't seem to be the case in his quest for and admiration of authoritarianism - I disagree with your conclusion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

It's a pity - if not a fault - they fed the troll 

If your comments are correct, then why is trump, a man who quite clearly wants extrajudicial power, appointing people to the judiciary who want government to have less power. Sorry doesn't gel with me - unless trump is particularly stupid, which doesn't seem to be the case in his quest for and admiration of authoritarianism - I disagree with your conclusion.

What has Trump done that leads you to believe he wants extrajudicial power Asked Comey to go easy on Flynn?

What has Trump done that leads you to believe Trump has a quest for authoritarianism?

I understand you are a leftist, you wanted Hillary, you feel cheated, and you hate Trump, but I disagree with your assumptions.

• Sad 1

Funny, these 4 women can spew some of the most vile, provocative, insulting garbage all day long and nobody in the media bats an eye, even carries their water for them like good little lapdogs, but Trump tells them if they dont like it, they can leave and BOOM media explosion. these 4 women are some of the most unliked politicians out there today, bordering on dangerous, and yet everyone carries their water and lets them use their little victim shields anytime they catch some well deserved flack. 

No, its not racist and its not bigoted to tell them these things. Its because of them, personally, and their actions, personally, that get them this heat. Nothing to do with their skin color, or their religion, or their gender and anyone who uses these things as shields have a weak position that they cant defend on merit alone. So they cry victim. 

Its a pathetic tactic that most people dislike. 

But, its good Trump is putting them as the face of the Dem party. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Well, if they said the things Trump claims they you might have a point. But just as in everything else, he has lied about what they have said, too.
And he's the loon who told them to back to their own country. All of them are American citizens, so the USA is their country. And 3 out of 4 of them were born in the USA. Of course he's a bigot.

What did Trump lie and say they said?
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Well, if they said the things Trump claims they you might have a point. But just as in everything else, he has lied about what they have said, too.

And he's the loon who told them to back to their own country. All of them are American citizens, so the USA is their country. And 3 out of 4 of them were born in the USA. Of course he's a bigot.

Everyone is a bigot, according to the left. Going by your logic of what a 'bigot' is, then you must hate white republican males. See? Its that stupid. 

And what did trump say that is such a lie that it overshadows the lies and extremism of the people hes attacking. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Everyone is a bigot, according to the left. Going by your logic of what a 'bigot' is, then you must hate white republican males. See? Its that stupid. 

And what did trump say that is such a lie that it overshadows the lies and extremism of the people hes attacking. 

It’s called the first amendment it’s kinda strange I haven’t read of many supporting the(squads)point of view but many support their right to do so kudos imo.now to the trump supporters Donald is a rasist full stop he is what he is I support your right to support him just understand the majority of us know he is an accused rapist a scofflaw an accused felon (campaign finance) and that’s just for starters he is what he is we will get through this we will survive hopefully we have all learned something

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Here's a start:

Trump falsely claims Democratic congresswomen spoke of ‘evil Jews’

The president also misrepresents comments by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to assert four women of color called ‘our country and our people ‘garbage”

See here's your problem. You focus on how Trump was wrong in "characterizing" and "misrepresenting" what people said, instead of what they actually said. 

Omar:

Israel has hypnotized the world, may allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel

Pretty damn anti-Semitic and there really isnt any way around it. 

Cortez:

I think all of these things sound radical compared to where we are. But where we are is not a good thing. This idea of 10% better from garbage shouldn't be what we settle for.

AOC says where we are as a country right now is "garbage" and pushing for "moderate" policy is "10% better from Garbage". 

Pretty nasty. 

These are their own words, they said them. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

See here's your problem. You focus on how Trump was wrong in "characterizing" and "misrepresenting" what people said, instead of what they actually said. 

Omar:

Pretty damn anti-Semitic and there really isnt any way around it. 

Cortez:

AOC says where we are as a country right now is "garbage" and pushing for "moderate" policy is "10% better from Garbage". 

Pretty nasty. 

These are their own words, they said them. 

But all of this is deflection. If you ask native born americans to return to their own country, clearly it's bigotry.  There are plenty of ways to sharply criticize someone without going that route.  

Just now, bristolboy said:

But all of this is deflection.

Quoting what they literally said, in all its actual nastiness, is deflection according to this poster. 

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

If you ask native born americans to return to their own country, clearly it's bigotry.

No, it is not. The attacks had nothing to do with skin color, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else other than their own PERSONAL nastiness. Nothing bigoted about that. 

• Confused 4

But all of this is deflection. If you ask native born americans to return to their own country, clearly it's bigotry.  There are plenty of ways to sharply criticize someone without going that route.  

Yes, it was a stupid, nasty thing to say.

How is it clearly bigoted? I don’t think he gives a whit that they are “women of color”.

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Yes, it was a stupid, nasty thing to say.

How is it clearly bigoted? I don’t think he gives a whit that they are “women of color”.

Please. Try to remember that this was a guy who discriminated against black people at his apartments in NYC.

7 hours ago, mogandave said:

Should one not refuse to ignore evidence?

You claim a longer life expectancy in and of itself proves better healthcare. Then when someone disagrees, you claim they are ignoring the evidence.

Your evidence is flawed.

One should provide valid evidence if one want's their argument to be taken seriously.  I compared life expectancy and healthcare costs in the US to those in other developed countries.  EVENKEEL used his perception of quality of healthcare in Thailand to argue that the US should not have universal healthcare.  Which is the more credible argument?

I claimed life expectancy is an indicator of better healthcare.  Can you think of a better objective indicator of overall healthcare effectiveness?

What evidence have you presented to counter my argument?  You agree that life expectancy in the US is below average for developed countries and that healthcare in the US is significantly more expensive.  The only solution you have offered, less regulation, is vague and unsupported by evidence.

5 hours ago, Thainesss said:

Funny, these 4 women can spew some of the most vile, provocative, insulting garbage all day long and nobody in the media bats an eye, even carries their water for them like good little lapdogs, but Trump tells them if they dont like it, they can leave and BOOM media explosion. these 4 women are some of the most unliked politicians out there today, bordering on dangerous, and yet everyone carries their water and lets them use their little victim shields anytime they catch some well deserved flack. 

No, its not racist and its not bigoted to tell them these things. Its because of them, personally, and their actions, personally, that get them this heat. Nothing to do with their skin color, or their religion, or their gender and anyone who uses these things as shields have a weak position that they cant defend on merit alone. So they cry victim. 

Its a pathetic tactic that most people dislike. 

But, its good Trump is putting them as the face of the Dem party. 

Can you give examples of "the most vile, provocative, insulting garbage" these women have "spewed", to use you term?  Do you know what they have said?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Thainesss said:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trumps-bizarre-response-to-nobel-peace-prize-winner-nadia-murad/news-story/01a24c07bacf6757dc6a7ec16310a0ba 

I hope you can read